Cinderella

By 4everAl0n3

Elly is 18 years old. She has brown hair and flawless white skin. She had the perfect assets but she had to c... More

Chapter 1

603 16 6
By 4everAl0n3

Elly's POV

I'm Elly. I used to live with both of my parents until my mother died of a rare disease that cannot be cured. I was of course very angry and sad that she had left me, but that's the least of my worries right now.

My father decided to remarry and decided to leave me like my mother did after being remarried for two months with that lady. I despise her. I honestly think that she killed my father because of our money. That's also the least of my worries now.

Now, I live with two obnoxious, annoying, stupid, step sisters and their mother. Right after my father died, they transferred my belongings to a raggedy part of our house. I hate them. They are treating me like a maid, a servant, a slave. Why did my parents have to leave me?

~*~

Elly is 18 years old. She has brown hair and flawless white skin. She had the perfect assets but she had to cover them because of her sisters' jealousy.

The Prince, Franz, is looking for a wife who had the perfect assets and innocent face to meet his needs. To do this, he invited every eligible ladies to a ball at his castle.

~*~

Elly POV

"Elly! Come get my laundry and wash it!" Yelled Ana, one of the sisters.

"Coming!" I replied.

"While you're at it, get mine too!" Trina, the other sister, ordered.

I walk up the flight of stairs to get their laundry. After I had them, I walked to the laundry room.

After, I set the clothes down, the doorbell suddenly rang. I ran to the door to see who it is.

"Here's a letter from the prince," the pager said.

"Thank you," I said graciously. Then he looked at me up and down, checking me out before he left. That was weird.

I ran to where the sisters were practicing their vocals. I might say, no matter how much practice they do, their voices are still cringe worthy. I knocked on the door three times only to be yelled by step mother again.

"What?!"

"Step mother, a letter arrived from the prince," I nicely said.

"The prince? Let me see!" Ana said enthusiastically. "The prince is inviting all of us to the ball!" She shrieked.

"That means I can attend, too. Right, step mother?" I asked.

"Well, if you finish all these chores and if you have a dress to wear," she said showing me a list of chores I have already done and more.

"But step mother, I've already done most of these," I said.

"Do them again! Now, get out," she ordered.

I huffed and left the room. At least I can go if I do these chores. I just need to find a dress, but where?

Since, I've already cleaned most of the chores on the list, I just have to reassure they're very clean then I can sew my own dress.

~*~

Finally! I'm done with this dress. It looks good enough to wear to a ball.

~*~

I walk down the flight of stairs to see my step sisters and mother ready to attend the ball. They looked so elegant composed with their dresses and makeup, while I looked like a country bumpkin. No makeup and a primitive dress. I frowned.

"Are you ready, Elly?" my stepmother smirked.

"I...I decided not to go after all, stepmother," I would probably not even fit in anyway.

"Suit yourself. You can have the night off. Girls, let's go! We wouldn't want keep the prince waiting," stepmother motioned the sisters to the carriage.

At least I have the night off. I'm still sad about not attending the ball, though. I walked outside to enjoy the starry sky. As always, it looked beautiful. As I was enjoying the view, I saw a shooting star. 

"I wish I could attend the ball and meet the prince," I closed my eyes.

"Your wish is my command," I heard a voice in my head.

Suddenly, my dress started changing into a more elegant dress. My shoes were now made of glass that fit perfectly with my feet. My hair looked like it's been touched by angels. Then I saw a beautiful carriage derived from the barrel I get the water to feed the animals. Then, I saw mice running away from the barrel and they suddenly transforming into horses and one of them became a human being to become my driver.

"Oh my gosh! This is amazing!" I gasped, seeing this magical thing happening before me. 

"Your wish has been granted, but everything will go back to normal when the clock hits midnight," a voice whispered in my head.

This might be amazingly creepy, but I'll take it! I want to see what a ball looks like and how the prince is like.

~*~

Prince Franz POV

When will my future wife come to rescue me of my sexual frustration?

This ball is created for me to find a wife to mate with and bear a son, but mostly mate with. I have never been with a woman before, but I sure do as hell want one compared to what I hear to my servants how they love their women being forced and liked doing it. I know, I'm a prince and stuff, but my father won't even let me sneak a woman inside my chambers nor does he let me out of the castle. This ball's my only chance. I have to pick the right one.

When the clock hit eight, an amazing looking woman with big breasts and a seemingly big butt started walking through the entrance. 

"It's her. It's got to be her. I have to have her," I thought to myself. I will not let her go after luring her into my chambers. I've made a choice to make her mine.

Elly POV

Wow! The ball room looks amazing!! It's only eight o'clock so I have 4 hours of free time. I smiled to myself. I looked around to see if I can find the prince to see if he's actually worth to fuss about. I let my eyes wander around when I caught sight of someone staring at me. We made eye contact and I blushed. I decided to get some fresh air to calm myself down.

Prince Franz POV

I saw the beauty walk outside, so I followed after her. I want to see if her personality is as beautiful as her.

I stalked behind her til I reached her outside of the ballroom.

"Hello, beautiful lady. Why are you alone this evening?" I greeted.

"Oh, hello there. I didn't notice someone was here. I'm just getting some fresh air," she smiled at me.

"Mind if I joined you?" I asked.

"Go for it."

I can't believe she doesn't know I'm the prince. She seems nice so far at least. She doesn't sound like a slut who'd throw herself to any handsome guys. I mean...I am handsome right? Of course, I am! What am I thinking?

"So, what's your name, beautiful?" I smiled at her.

"Elly. What's yours?" She blushed.

Oh my gosh. Her blush is so cute. I can only imagine her now under me begging for me to stop. I smirk to myself.

"I'm Prince Franz. It's lovely to meet a beautiful lady like you. Would you like to join me to the upper castle?" I asked her, imagining the things I'd do to her once we reach there.

"I don't know. I kind of like it here. Maybe you can go ask another lady," she told me with a genuine smile.

Did she maybe see right through me?? I want her. I grabbed her hand and started dragging her up the stairs outside of the ballroom so no one will see us.

"Wh-what are you doing?! Where are you taking me?!" She frantically asked.

"I'm taking you to where you belong, obviously."

"I don't belong here!"

I dragged her til we reached the upper chambers, my room. I smirked. I opened the door and threw her in my room.

"Do you like my room, Elly?" I asked her.

"Why did you take me here?" She asked while tearing up.

"Yes! I like that look in your face!" I picked her up and threw her on my bed.

"Your bed is quite comfy, but I think I should go. Prince, there's a ball. Shouldn't you be attending?" She asked me with concern.

"I don't care. My father is down there and I told him I already found my woman." I smirked. "Now, strip."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.1K 33
He's a millionaire. He can never deny his father. Her happiness is her family. She can do anything for her family. But when she's forced to support h...
26.5K 3K 31
Lily Autumns has watched Allie Winters blow up her boss's, life three times. Once when Allie destroyed his company, and bought it for scraps, once wh...
3.8M 122K 75
Olivia Charles is an apprehensive, quiet girl who tries to do everything right. She has low confidence and low self esteem. Getting teased daily by h...
2.6M 89.7K 45
**Highest Ranking : #1 in Chicklit** [ A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY ] Mabel Carter traveled half way across the country to attend college and get away...