Jemi?...Again?

By lovaticlife

What do you do when the one you love betrays you? What do you do when they suddenly shows up at your door? Th... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 11

642 18 4
By lovaticlife

~Trigger Warning: This chapter contains talk of self harm. Please be cautious. Stay strong.~

~Demi's P.O.V~

"Selena?" I asked. She closed her eyes and sighed deeply.

"Please don't think any different of me after you find out." She sighed, her voice cracking as another tear fell down her face.

"Selena what's wrong?" I asked getting extremely worried. She began hysterically crying and removed her bracelets. I looked at her arm in shock and horror. Cut marks covered her wrist and nearly half way up her forearm.

"S-Selena. Why?" I asked as tears fell from my eyes.

"Because it's the only way I can feel clear minded. It's the only way I can understand." She cried.

"Understand what?!"

"Understand how I feel and why I'm not good enough for anyone! All I'm good for is hurting and disappointing people. I hurt Justin. I hurt Nick. I disappoint my fans musically and even during shows. I deserve to be hurt." She cried even more.

"Selena what are you talking about?" I asked and reached for her hand, holding it tightly to let her know I wasn't going anywhere.

"I'm not good enough for anyone or anything. I fall in love with Justin and get hurt because I'm not good enough for him. I want to stop these feelings for Nick but I can't. And no matter how hard I try nothing is working out for me with this stupid 'career' I have. I've just been under so much stress Demi and I don't know why half the time. I'm so confused on who I am now and I just needed something to comfort me and that was it." She tried to calm down a bit but I could see how much she was hurting and it was killing me.

"I'm such a terrible friend." I said and put my head down. How did I not notice?

"No you're not Demi. You're everything anyone can ask for in a friend. I was the stupid one. I did it, not you." She sighed and leaned her head against the window. I could see how broken she was and I knew I should have noticed a long time ago. I should have noticed the change in her actions and why she just didn't seem as happy as usual. I should've taken note of her blank stares and how her showers seemed to have gotten longer and more frequent each day. I knew all the signs of someone hiding self-harm because I had been in those shoes not too long ago. I should have noticed and didn't.

"I'm so sorry. I should have noticed. I should have seen the cuts but I didn't. And I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault Dems. It's mine." She pretty much whispered. I hugged her as the tears ran down her face again.

"It'll be okay. We'll get you through this." I whispered to her.

"Come on we're going to the cheese cake factory." I said trying to cheer her up.

"Okay." She laughed. I got out of the passenger seat and she got out the diver seat. We switch seats and I started the car, both knowing she was too overwhelmed to drive right now.

"Cheese cake here we come!" I cheered making her laugh again.

~Joe's P.O.V~

I sighed as Selena and Demi left. We all heard Nick's door slam shut and Nick scream to himself.

"Should we go check on Nick?" I asked.

"Yeah." Kevin agreed. We both got up and went to Nick's room.

"Go away." Nick said as soon as me and Kevin walked into the room.

"What happened?" Kevin asked as we sat next to Nick on the bed.

"Nothing. Everything's fine, now leave me alone." Nick answered.

"Just tell us Nick." I said.

"I'm not really sure what happened. I kind of told her how I felt but then she just went on about how we're in real life and there's no such thing as fairytales then stormed out." Nick explained.

"Well that's weird. Maybe she just doesn't feel the same anymore?" Kevin said.

"If she didn't then why would she tell me that she couldn't have the feelings she had because we were only friends?" Nick asked.

"Okay so she does feel the same way about you but wants to be friends?" I asked.

"I don't know anymore. Why is it so hard for me to get the girl I want? Is there something wrong with me?"

"No it's just that love is kind of a hard game to play." I said.

"Of course you would say that." He spat bitterly at me.

"What?"

"You and Kevin could just get whatever you want. It was always like that!"

"You know that's not true Nick." Kevin said.

"Yes it is! You both know it's true!"

"How?" I asked.

"Do you really not see it?! Joe you have two girls hanging off of your arms right now! And Kevin gets to have is happily ever after with Dani. Why can't I?! Why can't I just find what's right for me?" He asked and put his head down.

"Nick it's going to be okay. You already know what's right for you. Now you have to fight for it." Kevin said and patted Nick's back. Nick nodded in response and Kevin signaled me to follow him out the room. We left Nick by himself and I thought about what he said. I was playing with Bianca's and Demi's heart. I was giving mix signals to Bianca and hiding things from Demi. I knew it was wrong but I couldn't stop myself. Maybe I hadn't changed? Maybe I would always be a cheating asshole. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and began dialing her number.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hey think you can stop by?" I asked.

"Be there in a few." I ended the call and put my phone away.

"We're heading home." Kevin said causing me to jump a little. I turned to see him and Dani standing behind me, staring curiously at me.

"Um..uh...okay b-bye." I said. He shook his head at me before walking towards the door with Danielle. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked myself.

~Demi's P.O.V~

"So what if you do tell him?" I asked Selena.

"I don't know. We picked up where we left off?" She replied.

"I guess that's a good idea."

"Yeah what about you?"

"What about me?" I asked.

"Are you a hundred percent sure about Joe. Like I'm really happy for you guys and all but there has always still been some doubt in me."

"Yeah me too. I just hope he really did change and I'm not wasting my time again."

"Yeah." She replied.

"Here you go." Our waiter said as he put the cheese cake we ordered down in front of us.

"Thank you." We both smiled.

"If you need anything just ask." He said but I think it was mainly directed to Selena.

"Will do." Selena said and I seen the guy wink at her before walking away.

"Well, well someone's a flirt." I laughed at her.

"Can you blame me?" She laughed. I shook my head at her and took a slice of cheese cake.

"Don't think I can. He is hot." I laughed with her. She grabbed a slice of the cheese cake. We had spent most of the time talking and laughing. I knew that the best way to help her forget about what was happening, to just make her feel happy and make her feel like she was appreciated in the slightest. I had intended on making sure she was as happy as possible.

~Nick's P.O.V~

I heard the front door open and could faintly hear Joe talking. I decided that he probably brought Demi back over and I didn't want to bother them. I grabbed my jacket and put on my shoes. I walked out of my room and could hear Joe and Demi a little better, but it wasn't Demi.

"Why do you keep confusing me baby?"

"Bianca?" I whispered as I continued ease dropping.

"I'm sorry. I just confuse myself sometimes." Joe said making Bianca giggle.

"I guess that's one of the reasons why I love you."

"Same here my love." Joe said. I walked into the room and cleared my throat.

"Oh hey Nick. I didn't realize you were home." Bianca said.

"Whatever. Joe can I talk to you for a second?"

"Fine." Joe sighed and got up. He followed me to the kitchen and knew what was going to happen.

"Look I know what you're going to say and-" My fist collided with his mouth, effectively shutting him up.

"What the hell is the matter with you?" He asked wiping the blood from his lip.

"Really? Do you really need to ask that?!" I sternly asked in a hushed tone to be sure Bianca didn't hear us from the other room.

"Okay I know I'm stupid, but I promise I'm just trying to let her down easy." He lied.

"You're a little more then stupid Joe! Do you really not care?! Why are you doing this to her again!?"

"I don't know." He sighed.

"No you do know. You're Mr. Joe Jonas, he'll get anyone he wants and he just loves to tear girls' hearts apart. Is that it? You like to see her upset and hurting because of you?"

"No okay? I just..."

"You just what?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said walking past me and back to the living room.

~Joe's P.O.V~

I walked into the living room with Nick's words repeating in my head. I know that I am stupid for what I'm doing. I really had intended to break things off but Bianca was as tempting as the devil.

"That was a lot of yelling. Everything alright?" She asked curiously.

"Perfect." I said. She stood up and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I see Nick gave you a little present." She said with a smile.

"Yeah he's a little mad at me."

"Who was he talking about?" She asked.

"No one." I lied, she wasn't no one, she was more important to me than anything else, and kissed her cheek.

"Fine." She said with a shrug and peaked my lips.

"Asshole." I heard Nick mumble as he walked past us, to the front door. He slammed it closed and I sighed.

"You have a lot on your mind don't you?" Bianca asked.

"Yeah. Don't worry though I'll get over it." I said and took her hands in mine. I kissed her knuckles and walked with her to my room.

~Selena's P.O.V~

Demi was being pretty much the greatest friend in the world. I knew she was trying to get my head off of everything and I was thankful for it. We were hanging out at a club just to enjoy music and pass a little more time. What The Hell by Avril Lavigne started playing and me and Demi began singing along loudly.

"You say that I'm messin' with your head. All 'cause I was making out with your friend. Love hurts whether it's right or wrong. I can't stop, 'cause I'm having too much fun." I sang and Demi started singing the chorus.

"You're on your knees, beggin' please "stay with me" But honestly, I just need to be a little crazy."

"All my life I've been good but now. Ooohhh I'm thinking, What the hell? All I want is to mess around, and I don't really care about. If you love me, if you hate me. You can't save me, baby, baby. All my life I've been good but now whoa. What the hell?"

"What, What, What, What the hell?" We laughed at how we were being but continued dancing or more so jumping to the music.

"Do you think we'll ever grow up?" Demi asked.

"Hopefully not." I laughed. We kept singing and dancing around as the music played.

"Uh oh." Demi said.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh um nothing. Wanna go? I'm kind of getting a little tired." I looked around trying to figure out what was changing her mood. I looked over at the far corner of the room to see Nick.

"Great." I muttered.

"Sel we can go." Demi said.

"No it's fine. There's no point in paying him any attention." I said as we walked a little further into the crowd trying to make sure he didn't notice us.

"Hey beauties." Some guy said to us with a smirk on his face.

"Hey?" Demi replied.

"James." He said streaching his hand out.

"Demi." She said shaking his hand.

"Selena." I did the same.

"Friend of yours?" He asked pointing over to Nick.

"A little." I replied.

"Need help hiding?" He chuckled.

"We're fine." Demi said.

"Come on I insist. We'll get you girls a drink." James said.

"We'll?" I asked.

"Yeah my brother and I." He said pointing over to a boy with shaggy brown curls.

"Um...fine." I said taking his hand. Demi looked at me like I was crazy but followed us anyways.

"Kyle this is Selena and Demi." James said pointing to me and Demi. We all shook hands and me and Demi sat down in the two empty chairs.

~Nick's P.O.V~

I seen Selena and Demi walk off with some guy that looked like a complete douche. Maybe it was just me being jealous but I did my best on keeping an eye on both of them from afar. I didn't want to bother then it was obvious they were trying to avoid me.

"Hey." Some girl said.

"Uh hey?" I said and turned my attention back on Selena.

"She's playing the jealousy card on you?"

"What?" I asked.

"She's trying to make you jealous with James. But I know how you can make her plan back fire." She said playing with the collar of my shirt.

"James? That's his name?"

"Yeah why's it matter?"

"You know a lot about him?" I asked.

"Him and his brother are major flirts. Any girl that walks in here ain't leaving until they get a little action from her. Boyfriend or not. Fully conscious or not." She warned.

"Shit." I cursed. I didn't care how mad I was at Joe. I knew I had to protect his girlfriend and I knew I had to keep Selena safe too. I looked back over at the girls and seen them laugh at something the douchebag said.

"If you care a lot about them you'll get them away from him now." The girl said.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem." She walked away and I made my way a little closer to Demi and Selena. I noticed Selena walk towards the bathroom and started getting worried. But she'll be fine right? She was only using the bathroom.

"Stop you asshole!" I heard Demi shout. I looked over to see James' brother forcefully kissing her neck as she pushed him back.

I ran over to them and pushed the guy off of her.

"What the hell man?" He said.

"Nick?" Demi asked. That's when I noticed the James guy making his way back to where Selena was.

"Demi go find Selena now." I said and she ran.

"Alright bitch let's play." The guy said and threw a punch to my face. I barley dodged the hit and swung back at him. My fist connected with his jaw and knocked him to the floor. I kicked him in his stomach a few times before being pulled back by a few people.

"Now who's the bitch?" I asked and pulled away from the people that were holding me back. I ran over to where the bathrooms were and didn't see neither of the girls.

"Sel?! Dems?!" I yelled. I heard someone scream and I seen both of them being dragged by James out the back entrance.

I pushed passed everyone in my way and got outside. "Selena!?" I yelled and looked around. I could barley see anything through the heavy rain but I somehow caught them out of the corner of my eye and ran over to the dark ally.

"Let us go!" Demi yelled yanking back her arm trying to free herself from his grip.

"Shut up!" He yelled and smacked her to the floor.

"Leave them alone!" I yelled and tackled him to the ground. I straddled him and began throwing punches at his face.

"Nick!" Selena yelled.

"Run!" I yelled. Demi pulled Selena out of the ally and in my moment of being side track James had managed to punch me off of him. I fell to the ground and let out a groan as the pain in my face grew more and more.

He got on top of me and began to punch at my face. I tried to block the hits the best I could but he still busted my lip and cut my cheek.

"You should have just let the whore get what she deserved!" He yelled and reached for his back pocket but couldn't find what he was looking for.

"Looking for this?" Selena asked and we both looked over at her. She held up a gun and pointed it at James.

"Shoot me. I dare you."

"Don't test me." Selena warned, cocking the gun and holding it eerily steady at him.

"You and I both know you're not going to do anything."

"She might not..." I said and threw a punch at his face causing him to fall over. I quickly got up and took the gun out of Selena's hand.

"But I will." I said pointing the gun at him.

"Why do you care so much about a useless slut?" He asked.

"She's not a slut!" I yelled and hit him with the back of the gun, effectively knocking him out.

"Nick." Selena cried and hugged me tightly.

"It's okay." I said calmly.

"Thanks." She said. I smiled at her and moved a strand of her wet hair from her face.

"Where's Demi?" I asked.

"Went to get the car." She answered.

"Nick can ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Do you think...that we can maybe pick up...where we left off?" She asked. I smiled with a slight nod. I leaned down and captured her lips with mine.

~Selena's P.O.V~

Is it weird that he makes me feel sane all over again? Is it a good thing? His lips pressed against mine and his hands went around my waist, pulling me closer to him. My hands rested on his chest as the world fell perfectly inline. He traced my lips teasingly and I allowed him entrance as our tongues battled each other. I was falling again and it felt so good to know that this time I was safe because he'd catch me.

A car horn made us jump away from each other. We looked over to see a laughing Demi.

"Come on love birds!" She yelled out the window. I hid my face and the smile that was appearing and quickly ran to the car.

"Well then." Demi smirked and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Shut up." I laughed.

"Coming?" Demi asked Nick.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." Nick answered with a shake of the head, a smile playing on his lips.

"Bye Nick." I smiled and waved to him.

"Bye Selena." He smiled back and waved before Demi and I drove away. I looked at him through the rear view mirror and laughed slightly as I seen him jump in the air and cheer to himself.

"The next Mrs. Jonas everyone." Demi said and laughed a little before I hit her arm.

"Ouch."

~Demi's P.O.V~

"Hey you've reached Joe sorry I didn't answer leave a message." His voicemail said once again. I sighed and ended the call. I ran my hand through my wet hair and checked for any new message and like I expected there weren't any. He's ignoring me? I called one last time and again was met by his voicemail. It's the best I was going to get.

"Hey I was calling to say goodnight tonight was a bit insane but I guess it's a little too late for that." I said with a slight laugh.

"Anyways I'll let you sleep. I love you. Night." I said and ended the call. I turned on the tv and my eyes widen.

"Have Joe Jonas and summer love, Bianca taken their relationship to the next level?" The reporter said.

"What?"

A/N: Cliffhanger! I hate that I made them date and so soon this happens but I have A LOT of ideas for this story that I'm trying to get to.

I hope you like this chapter and sorry if I disappointed anyone but hey Nick and Selena are together now right?

Vote and Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 97 19
He left me behind years ago. We never contacted each other since the day he left. Will he keep his promise to come back? Or will he lose your trust o...
2.4K 132 9
That day he thrown her out of house for punishing her betrayal....who thought it was last day of her to live.. The girl with similar appearance reapp...
10K 149 12
Jemi has been happening behind all of your backs, that's right a relationship that the media hasn't even figured out. Demi dated Wilmer to stop any h...
11.1K 399 12
Jungkook wished that he didn't have a crush on Namjoon's close friend... but he couldn't help the feelings that naturally developed as he got to spen...