My four lovers (Menage , boyx...

By sowetforyou

Rated R and Menage. A story about a girl and her four lovers. Its a romance story and lots of my secret fa... More

*Sneak Peak* :P
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 5

250K 4.5K 781
By sowetforyou

This chapter is dedicated to @sunderwood!!!

Thank you soooo much for taking the trouble to write on my message board!! OMG.. Haha.. I didn't even know I had one until I saw your comment... :P

Hehe... But honestly, from the bottom of my heart, I'm really grateful for your encouragement and I hope you continue to enjoy my "baby".. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Rick led Matt into the dining room, they found Layla sitting at the table, laughing at something Damon said while Lysander was busy defending his honor.

"For the last time! I do NOT love twilight or Edward Cullen! The movie sucked!" Lysander shouted much to the amusement of all four of them.

"But you loved the book right? Come on Lys, admit it." Damon teased.

"Well, it was alright." Lysander mumbled quietly, causing them to erupt into laughter once again.

"There, there Lysander, I think Stephenie Myer's a good writer too, especially when she wrote breaking dawn. I loved all the powers the vampires had." Layla said patting Lysander's arm comfortingly.

Lysander walked over to her and hugged her from the side shouting,"I have a friend!!!!" Then, he turned around and stuck out his tongue at the other three.

Layla giggled at the exasperated looks on the faces of Matt, Rick and Damon. They seemed so different now compared to how they always were in the office, more playful and relaxed. She found she really really liked the new sides of them she was seeing.

"Enough about vampires and powers, how about some dinner? I hope you're hungry Layla, coz Rick here has cooked up a feast for you." Matt said, winking at her.

Her stomach chose that time to growl.

"Heh.. I guess I am a little hungry." She admitted, blushing bright red.

Chuckling at how adorable she looked at the moment, Damon took her hand, led her to the table and pulled out her chair for her. After she sat down, he pushed it in for her again, acting the perfect gentleman.

Then, while Rick went inside to get the food, the others sat down.

Rick came back introducing the dishes one by one. They sounded very fancy, but Layla couldn't for the life of her remember a single one of the names. They were too long and complicated.

The company however was perfect. The four men joked and laughed with her, even occasionally teasing Lysander which she realized was one of their favorite things to do.

Often she found herself defending Lysander when their teasing became too much and Lysander would happily hug her again. It was one of the best meals she had had in her whole life. Rick really was an amazing cook.

It was finally time for dessert, and when Rick came out bearing the chocolate peanut-butter cheesecake, she could feel her mouth water. If she ate with them everyday, she had no doubt that in a few weeks time she would be 10 kilos heavier. His food was soooo good, but soooo fat!

Sinking her teeth into the chocolaty cheese cake, she moaned long and loud, continuing to moan at every bite, while praising Rick for his "heavenly food".

What she didn't notice while she closed her eyes in ecstasy, was that all four of the men were looking at her with lust in their eyes.

Damn it, if she didn't stop moaning he wouldn't be able to control himself,Damon thought, feeling himself getting hard.

The other three were thinking the same thing, except Rick was pleased too that he was the reason she was moaning like that, although he'd prefer for her to be moaning for other reasons.

She finally finished her slice of cake and looked up to see all four of them staring intently at her and she wondered for a moment what they were staring at.

"You have chocolate on your face, cara." Damon's deep voice drawled out. Then he leaned over, and wiped his thumb at the corner of her lips and then placed it into his mouth sucking.

What she would give to be his thumb at that moment.

Blushing hard at his actions and at her naughty thoughts, she briefly wondered what was it he called her.

She whispered a thanks and smiled shyly at Damon. It was all he could do not to grab her and kiss her like his life depended on it.

"Well, Layla, thank you so much for joining us for dinner today. We've enjoyed your company very much. If possible we would like to invite you to join us for dinner every night." Rick grinned.

Her eyes widened in shock."Oh no I couldn't possibly impose on you like that. Thank you so much for inviting me today. This is the best meal I've had in my entire life." Layla said, her gratitude shining in her eyes as she stared at the four men in front of her.

She never had much money and had to learn to stinge and save on every dime and penny. It was either she ate cheaply, or she didn't eat at all.

Even after she got her job with them, she still ate whatever she found the cheapest, which was mostly instant noodles. But no matter how much the thought appealed to her, she knew she couldn't intrude on her bosses like that, and so she chose to do the polite thing.

"I don't think it's good for me to intrude like this, much less everyday! So thank you very much for this wonderful meal Rick. I won't be able to eat any other chocolate cheesecake without thinking of you now." Layla smiled.

"Nonsense, we love your company, you're not intruding at all! At least come tomorrow? I'm making chocolate brownies and Crème brûlée for dessert." Rick enticed with a wink.

"And we WANT you to intrude. It's boring with only males in the house- Ow..." Matt piped up, earning smacks on the head from the other three. It was not true of course, and Matt knew the others knew how much he loved them. He was just saying whatever he could to get Layla to come again.

"Well...."

"Pleaaaaase Layla, pleeeeaaaase? You're the only one on my side against these bullies..." Lysander pleaded, looking at her with his lost puppy expression while the other three rolled their eyes.

"Oh alright. Tomorrow night it is then." She chuckled, then sighed in defeat. Lysander and his puppy expression would be the death of her, although, she had to admit to herself that she didn't really want to reject their offer anyway. She had enjoyed herself too much.

"Yahoooo!! Together, we shall conquer you evil people!!!" Lysander bellowed, pointing at the other three men while hugging her from the side , causing her to erupt into giggles at his enthusiasm.

"Alright koala bear, let go of Layla so I can send her home." Damon said while shaking his head. He then pulled Lysander away from Layla before offering her his hand.

"Laaaylaaaa... Doooon't leeaave meeeehhh...." Lysander called out, reaching out for her dramatically, a tragic expression on his face.

Layla burst into another bout of giggles at how silly he was being as Damon lead her out to the garage.

"Come on silly, it's not like we can't follow them to the garage." Matt said exasperatedly, pulling on Lysander's arm.

"Oh. Right....."

The other three walked with them to the garage and then before Layla stepped into the front seat, Rick, Matt and Lysander gave her a hug each.

"See you tomorrow sweetheart, have a good night's sleep." Matt whispered into her ear, and as he pulled back, whether by accident or not, his lips brushed Layla's cheek, causing her to blush deep red.

"Have a good night Layla, we'll see you in the morning." Rick whispered softly as he hugged her.

"Goodnight Layla! I'm gonna bring out my water guns tomorrow, so just in case, bring an extra set of clothes when you come visit 'kay?" Lysander whispered conspiratorially to her.

"Whaaat?" Not knowing if he was serious or not, Layla couldn't help stop herself from bursting out into laughter.  

"Hmm you're right.. you can always borrow my clothes if you need to..." Lysander mumbled to himself, his hand on his chin in a classic "I'm thinking hard" look.

"It's alright Layla you can ignore this big baby." Matt winked at her before hooking an arm around Lysander and ruffling his hair affectionately.

She smiled as she heard Lysander's loud protesting as Damon gestured for her to get into the car and he closed her door before going around to the driver's seat.

She was still waving goodbye even though the house was far behind them.

"So cara mia, where do you live?" Damon's sexy voice seemed to echo in the confines of the car, causing a shiver to run through her.

she rattled off the address to him, and he nodded. It wasn't far from their office and he knew where to find it.

"Um, Damon, I was wondering.... What was it you called me just now?" She asked timidly.

"Oh you mean Cara? It means darling in Italian. Cara mia means 'my darling'."He smiled and winked playfully at her, but his eyes hinted at something more, yet no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't understand what it was.

Flushing, she turned back around and faced the front. "Oh."

Her heart was thumping louder than usual at the thought of Damon thinking of her as "his darling"

"Are you italian then?" She asked curiously.

"My dad's Italian , so I guess that makes me half italian. But I only learnt to speak italian after we moved to Italy when I was 15 years old."

"Oh wow, I've always wanted to go to Rome."she said wistfully. "But I never got the chance."

"How come?"

"Well because of the money needed for one thing, and I don't have the courage to travel alone to a foreign country. I can't even prevent myself getting lost in supermarkets here, much less in a country where I would have no one to call for help from."

Chuckling at the image she gave him, he said "Maybe you can come with us sometimes. We have to make some trips to Italy occasionally to discuss business anyway, and then you can come along with us and tour around after we've finished."

"Really? We could do that?" She asked, grabbing his arm in excitement.

Her touch sent shocks up his arms and he could feel himself hardening. Damn, but this woman was going to be the death of him and she didn't even have a clue.

"Of course cara, we are the bosses after all. When it comes to us, ANYTHING GOES!" He sang the last part out with his deep Tenor voice, causing goosebumps to erupt on her arms and she shivered. 

His voice could give people mini orgasms. No wonder girls were all over him during college.

Laughing, she turned to him and forced her face into a stern look. "But I am paying for my own plane ticket though."

"That's not really necessary cara, you know we want to do this for you."

"No I can't let you do this. You guys are gonna insist on treating me on the meals there anyway, the least you could do is to let me pay for my own plane ticket. Please?" She looked at him pleadingly.

Damon sighed. How was he supposed to refuse her like this?

"Alright alright." He mumbled grumpily as he pulled up in front of her house.

"Yay! Thank you Damon! For everything." She hugged him around the neck, kissed him gently on the cheek and quickly slipped out of the car before he could respond.

Fumbling for her house keys, her hands were still shaking from the adrenaline as she replayed her bold move over and over again in her head.

She had just kissed her boss!! That was so wrong, on so many levels, but she couldn't help but like it. In fact, she was thrilled.

Suddenly, big arms wrapped around her waist. Before she could let out a scream, she felt Damon's voice whispering into her ears, causing her to stop her struggles immediately and melting into his hold.

"You don't really think you can get away with a kiss like that, now do you cara?"

He swiftly turned her around and then smashed his mouth over hers. Pulling her up against him, he slanted his mouth over and over against hers, then nudged her lips with his tongue, silently requesting permission for entry.

She was shocked when she felt Damon's lips against hers, but then dissolved into a puddle. It was a good thing Damon's arms were held tightly around her, holding most of her weight, otherwise she would have been on the floor by now.

Her arms wrapped around his neck to tangle in his thick hair of their own accord. When she felt Damon's tongue nudging her, a voice inside her head whispered that what she was doing, that kissing her boss was wrong, and so for awhile she resisted.

Growling at her resistance, Damon grabbed her waist and pulled her even closer to him, so that she felt the huge bulge nudging at her abdomen. When Layla gasped in surprise, he took the opportunity to slip his tongue inside and he ravaged her mouth.

Soon though, Matt's warning look penetrated the sea of lust in his mind and he forced himself to slowly release Layla, but he kept their foreheads touching. They were both panting hard, Layla's lips were swollen from their kiss and her cheeks flushed. It was all he could do not to kiss her again and then finish what he started.

But he knew he couldn't do that.

It was too soon.

He couldn't resist one last kiss though, and he slowly and gently kissed her lips and whispered, "You should go in now, bella. It's late and you need your rest. I'll come pick you up for work tomorrow morning at 7 alright?" Then he pulled back and watched in amusement as she nodded dazedly, took out her keys and shakily opened the door to her house.

"Goodnight Damon. Thank you for everything. I'll see you tomorrow." She whispered, her cheeks still red from their kiss.

"Goodnight cara mia. Sweet dreams." Then when she closed her door, he turned around and walked back to the car, before driving home.

Kissing Layla was everything he dreamed about and more. He couldn't wait to go back and tell the others. They were making her theirs by this week, he decided. There was no way he could wait any longer.

Although, he had to get rid of this boner soon, because he was feeling damn uncomfortable. Thank God he had 3 lovers waiting for him at home. And soon, they were going to have Layla as well, to cherish and love. He couldn't wait till the day they could call her theirs.

Meanwhile, Layla had only just realized she had agreed for Damon to come pick her up for work the next morning. Groaning at how her brain seemed to stop functioning every time she was with the four of them, she prepared for bed.

Tomorrow was going to be an interesting day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wooooohooooooo!!!! They kissed!!! I really like Damon... Haha.. Then again I love all four of them, and I'm pretty sure you will too along with Layla. In fact, you'll love ALL of them once I have time to upload all of the things I have planned..

TEEHEE!!

So do tell me, who's your favorite guy at the moment huh? :P I'm really really curious. I'm the writer, so I can't be bias, but you guys can and I wanna know whether I've been unknowingly favoring one of them or not.. Haha.. :P

Just a heads up, I have a pretty important exam coming up next 2 weeks (if I fail, I would have to repeat my first year of med school all over again. >.<) and if I have time, or I'm so stressed that I decide to give up on my exams, then I'll upload. Hahaha.. :P

So, thank you everyone who voted and commented on this story. I really appreciate your effort and time doing all this. You have no idea what an encouragement little things like voting and commenting can do for a newbie writer like me.

I LOVE YOU!!! <3 ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 39.9K 48
For as long as Niharika could remember, she led a simple life overshadowed by her own misery. Despite belonging to a well-established family and bein...
1.5M 100K 193
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
950K 61K 32
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.1M 129K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...