Mr. CEO and Me

By newgirl244

'Sometimes, the person you hate the most, is the person you can't live without' Meet Maddison Green, the 27 y... More

The Meeting [Edited]
Mr. CEO
A Night To Remember
A Different Side of the CEO
Seventy Watermelons
Like a Deer Caught in the Headlights
ET Had Sex With A Lizard
Hitler's Pet Chicken, Francis
Like a Skunk's Bottom
Kim Kardashian's Baby Koala
Fat Booty Inspector
All Men Are Dogs
Broken Promises... Broken Hearts
My Boss, the Rap God
Comparing Vegetables and Dessert
Why Am I Such A Noob?
The Most Beautiful Klutz
It Wasn't His Fault
His Little Secret
Just Let Go
I Don't Plan On Letting You Go Anytime Soon
Last Day In Italy
I Think My Niece Has A Crush On You
Like Sex On A Stick
Too Good To Be True
New Beginnings
Old Times
Getting Her Back
Misunderstandings
Staying Away From Her
Please...
She was Juliet... My Juliet
I've Missed You
The Man You Deserve

Grasshopper

8.3K 317 79
By newgirl244

Maddison's POV

"OH MY GOD! This is so cool!" I yelled, as I ran up and down the private jet looking at everything, from the seats, to the cockpit, to the minibar and through the small windows.

I'd never been in an aeroplane before, let alone Xavier Andrews's private jet.

Xavier rolled his eyes at me and continued talking to the pilot in hushed tones.

"Sit down Maddison! We're taking off soon" Xavier said out of nowhere.

I did as I was told, and sat down into the beige seat, opposite Xavier.

"How long does it take?"

"Seven hours and forty five minutes"

"That's so long" I groaned. "What's the time difference?"

"Will you shut up for a while? I'm trying to get some work done here" he said sharply.

I kept my mouth shut.

******

It was about two hours into the flight, when I spotted the minibar. I was getting bored.

All Xavier ever did was work. He hadn't taken his eyes off his laptop in the past hour.

I slowly unbuckled my seatbelt, and started to walk toward the minibar.

"Where are you going?" He asked me without even looking up.

I swear he has eyes at the back of his head!

"Um... To get a drink?" I said as I chewed my lip nervously.

"Do you even know how to make a drink?" He asked as he looked up at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Nope"

"Sit down" he groaned as he got up and walked over to the minibar.

"I'm making you a grasshopper" he stated as he started to roll up his sleeves.

Is it just me, or do guys look extremely sexy when their sleeves are rolled up? Like they're cute but they become HOT when they roll up their sleeves!

"Here you go" he said, as he placed the glass with the green fluid in front of me.

"Thanks" I smiled before gulping it down.

One glass couldn't hurt right?

******

Boy was I wrong!

In about half an hour, I was in a totally different world.

"So... What's for lunch?" I smiled sheepishly at him.

"Maddison, it's four o'clock"

"So? Four is a good time for lunch"

"No it's not. Now, shut up and let me work"

"You've been on that laptop for about four hours! Like, seriously, get a life!"

It's amazing how much confidence alcohol can give you...

He didn't say anything, but he closed his laptop screen, and put it in its case.

"I'm hungry Xavier! Oh! Can I call you Xavi Wavy?-"

"No. Not Xavi Wavy" he said sternly. "But there's some stuff in the pantry at the back"

"Good. So what're you making me?"

"Go make something yourself"

"Fine" I groaned as I dragged myself up and walked to the pantry.

I found some bread, ham and a few other things, so I just made myself a sandwich.

"I'm back!" I announced as I stopped at the pantry door, facing Xavier with a plate with my sandwich on it in one hand. I waved to the nonexistent people at the sides like princess Diana, and finally plonked myself down opposite my boss.

"Did you miss me?" I slurred.

"Not particularly" he groaned.

"Fine. Be that way. Do you want a bite? I made it extra spicy with chiles because I like spicy food and I can't stand bland food it's so..." I continued blabbering, as I brought the sandwich closer to my mouth, and finally took a bite.

I chewed slowly and swallowed. That's when the chiles kicked in. Soon, I was fanning my mouth because it was on fire.

Maybe I shouldn't have put so many chiles inside.

I ran up to the minibar and got out a bottle of water and gulped it down. I turned around and what I saw surprised me.

Xavier Andrews, known to be the man that never smiled, was laughing. His blue eyes sparkled and his shoulders were shaking while he clenched his stomach. I don't know why, but it made me smile.

"You know Xavier, you look much better when you laugh" I smiled at him as I sat down.

He looked at me, and immediately stopped laughing.

Did I say something wrong?

"No. You didn't say anything wrong Maddison" he sighed as he ran a hand through his hair, frustrated.

"Then what's wrong? Is the little CEO upset?" I laughed as I leaned over the table separating up and lightly pinched his cheeks.

"No" he groaned as he pulled my hands off his cheeks.

"You know, you should really check your family history. You might be related to Edward. You know since you can clearly read minds. Personally, I think Jacob is so much better, but Edward is good too..." I blabbered.

"Maddison, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but under no circumstances am I a sparkling vampire, or a freakishly tall werwolf"

"But why not? It would be so cool to be one of them! Like watch me! I'll run from one side to the other, before this bottle hits the floor" I said as I got up and walked to one of the sides.

As soon as my fingers left the bottle, I ran up and down the jet, trying to prove my point, earning a few chuckles from Xavier.

"Mr. Andrews, Ms. Green, this is your pilot speaking. We will be experiencing quite a bit of turbulence, so I suggest you put on your seat belts if they are not already on"

What the hell does turbulence mean?

I ignored the warning and continued running. Xavier, the party pooper, insisted that I sit down, but I chose to ignore it.

"Maddison, sit down" Xavier finally yelled.

That was when the plane started shaking.

I screamed and fell to my side, hitting my head on a hard surface in the process.

I heard Xavier swear and suddenly felt an arm around my waist, and in no time, I was back in a seat. Only this time, it wasn't mine. I was in the seat next to my boss.

"Are you okay?"

"Your cologne smells nice" I smiled.

"Maddison, are you okay?"

"Yeah I am. It hurts a little but I'm fine" I smiled.

"Liar. Maddison you're bleeding" he frowned.

"Use your vampire fangs to suck out all the bad blood" I laughed at my own self.

"I'm not a leech Maddison. Anyway just stay put okay? I'll get some gauze and-"

"I'm fine!" I yelled as I picked up a tissue and wiped off all the blood trickling down the side of my face. "See? The blood is all gone"

He didn't look convinced, but decided to let it do.

"Maddison, go to sleep" he commanded.

"Okay Xavi Wavi" I laughed as I interlocked my arm with his and leant my head on his shoulder.

******

I woke up with a headache.
A bad one.

I looked around me, but Xavier wasn't there. I slowly got up and got down from the plane, and saw a familiar face.

"Hi!" I smiled at the pilot once I'd gotten down.

"Hello Ms. Green. Welcome to Italy. I trust you had a good flight?"

"Yeah I did" I smiled. "Um... Where's Xavier?"

"Mr. Andrews left about fifteen minutes earlier. You should probably go find him" he smiled.

I smiled and thanked him again, before running off to find Xavier.

The airport was crowded. Everything was written in Italian. I somehow managed to navigate myself to the immigration checkpoint, and finally toward baggage claim.

That bastard!
He left me all alone!
That too in a foreign country!

As I was waiting for my bag, I spotted him. He was in a wine shop, talking to the salesman. My blood boiled as I walked toward him.

"You freaking bastard! You left me all alone in the plane!" I yelled at him.

"Maddison-"

"Do you know how scary it is to navigate yourself in a foreign country?"

"We-"

"You're such a fucking asshole!"

"We will talk about this later" he said dangerously softly.

It wasn't until then that I realised I'd attracted quite a crowd.

Oh shit!
I just yelled at my boss!
In front of so many people!
I'm so dead...

******

"I'm not even going to start on what happened earlier. I think you got my point" Xavier said as he glanced at me.

"Yeah" I said quietly as I sat with my hands on my lap.

"It's about 10:48 pm" he groaned as he checked his watch.

"Okay"

I focused on streetlights and scenery that bypassed us.

******

We reached the hotel in about twenty five minutes. As I got out, I thanked the chauffeur, who smiled back at me, and nodded his head. For some reason Xavier just looked at me, the corners of his lips twitching into a small smile, before he looked down at his watch and walked inside the hotel.

The lobby was huge! It was fully gold, with a chandelier in the centre.

I followed Xavier to check in. The lady at the front desk sent him a flirtatious smile and then checked us both in.

"Okay Mr. Andrews, your presidential suite is ready, on the thirtieth floor. You will be in room 3004" she smiled as she gave him the room keys and other things.

"Um... What about me?" I asked awkwardly.

"There should be a room booked for her too" Xavier said as he nodded in my direction.

"I'm sorry sir, there was only one room booked, and there are no more rooms available"

What the hell?

"Can't you try?" Xavier asked again.

"I'm very sorry sir, but we're fully booked"

"Fine" Xavier muttered under his breath as he turned around and started walking toward the elevator.

"Wait what do you mean 'fine'? I need a room" I trotted behind him.

"You have one"

"She just said-"

"We're sharing a room Maddison"

______________________________________________________

Hi guys!
I know it's been like three weeks and I'm really really sorry for the slow updates, but I've been burdened with so much homework and so many assignments that I barely have any time left to write!

I hope you liked this chapter and don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Love you!
xoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 10.3K 29
Unedited Alessandra Williams is a 24 year old girl that has had a pretty rough past with a few traumatic experience that she's just managed to get p...
647K 19.3K 55
[Book One of the You Series] "Rules are meant to be broken, aren't they?" he whispered among my gasps. * Isabella Grace Greene. Brown Eyes, Chestnut...
710 199 24
Mirabel Collins a 21 year old girl who lost her mother at a tender age has to live with her father who was busy chasing after lifeless notes and coin...
3.2M 97.1K 50
Copyrights © 2014 by itslovely23 All rights reserved Andrew Henderson is ready to take the next step in the industry. He's about to make a deal with...