The Bad Girl Meets Her Match.

By ChoocolatePopcornn

Meet Nadia "Badass" Jenkins. You know the cliche stories about the bad boy players, well Nadia is the girl ve... More

The Bad Girl Meets Her Match.
Chapter 1: It's A Date
Chapter 2 : Holy Shit! Did we wax a fucking chicken?
Chapter 3: Alligator Fucker, yes it was Zane.
Chapter 4 : Fucking Cheery School Girl
Chapter 5: Correction. You are my bitch!
Chapter 7: You dont give up, do you?
Chapter 8 : She only got one hit,
Chapter 9: These boys just aren't worth it.
Chapter 10: Stop having sex with your food.
Chapter 11 : Only with you babe.
Chapter 12: More fucking secrets.
Chapter 13 : Call me a slut again.
Chapter 14 : You've Done Enough.
Chapter 15 : Daddys Issues?
Chapter 16 : Old Habits Die Hard.
Chapter 17 : Sugar!
Chapter 18 : She's so evil!
Chapter 19: I was weak.
Chapter 20: Fucking Idiot.
Chapter 21 : Wish Me Luck.
Chapter 22: Holy shit! That's her hair!
Chapter 23: Zane is a poopy face.
Chapter 24 : Banned from the mall.
Chapter 25: The Fucking Nerve.
Chapter 26: Crack , Bam , Curse Words!
Chapter 27: My Version of heartbreak
Chapter 28: Badass and my story.
A Sequel
Sequel Info

Chapter 6 : I was totally sporting the hobo look.

23.9K 603 36
By ChoocolatePopcornn

I will never drink again! I almost laughed out loud at the stupid thought. My head was pounding so bad that I couldn't even breathe without wincing in pain. I walked over and pulled my black out curtains over my window before walking to the bathroom. I finally opened my eyes and I got to say I was totally sporting the hobo look. I washed my alcohol smelling ass, brushed my teeth because my breath stink of alcohol and brushed my bird nest of hair. I loved Saturdays I can look like shit and just blame the hangover, I threw my hair in a messy bun and walked out the bathroom. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw a half naked guy halfway out my window, his head was in but his stomach down was hanging out. How is that even possible? I looked around so more and saw Andy half naked under my bed. Then I saw Damon under there with her. So help me god if they did anything last night I will roast his balls and shove them down his throat and then I'll set her boobs on fire. Cameron was sitting in a corner wrapped is tissue with a hot dog in his mouth. How can he sleep like that? I walked out my room to see some homeless guy passed out on my steps. No lie he was homeless. I kicked him down the stairs and he jumped up and ran out the house. Ignoring the headache and the alcohol wrenched house I continued walking down the house when something slimey fell on my forehead, I looked at it and oh that's fucking gross, sitting in my hand was a used condom. Sike just kidding it was pizza. On the ceiling, I had pizza on the fucking ceiling! I walked in the living room to see some girl topless, yes she didn't even have a bra on stupid tramp, laying over some brown haired chick. This sucks to hell. I looked around some more and there I saw a huge bowl full of throw up. Kat is going to kick my ass that's her favorite bowl. It stinks to hell. I resisted the urge to throw up and ran to the kitchen. It looked the most decent there was only a lot of blue plastic cups. Like it was knee high with fucking cups. What kind of shit? Alright time to wake everybody else up but first I took a pill to numb the headache. After the head pains went all numb. I went over to my stereo that had speakers all around the house and started blasting TGIF by Katy Perry. I heard a chorus of groans and mumbles and hisses before I took the microphone and yelled for everybody to get the fuck out. I saw two more hobos run out along with everybody else. who the hell invited them? But then again even people I didn't invite came, like the whole fucking school and then some came. I turned the stereo off because I was dying and my headache was going to back and walked to my room. Everybody was up making groaning noises and Cameron woke up chewing on the hot dog.

"Y'all helping me clean this shit. So get your asses ready." I said putting my hands on my hips. The guy from the window didn't move. Was he dead? I kicked and he jumped up, I grabbed him so he wouldn't fall and then he left. One hour after everyone was dressed we started to clean up. I had found Zane in my closet looking oh so stupid. So we were cleaning up with low music in the back. I really wished I knew what happened at the party last night.

"Is that throw up?" Andy said with a disgusted look but she still looked deeper in the bowl.

"Its not fucking oatmeal." I snapped. Yes I'm bitchy right now. Me and Andy was cleaning the living room while the boys did the kitchen.

4 painful hours later we were done cleaning and the boys went home to clean themselves up while me and Andy headed to reena's.

"What do you think they're hiding this time?" I asked clearly worried.

"I don't know but this shit is getting old Nadia, I'm tired of them hiding shit. and they think were bad best friends? I ain't about to tell them its alright because its not no matter what the hell the situation is." She ranted. But I couldn't argue with that because she was telling the honest truth. that's another thing I loved about Andy she took shit from nobody.

"Andy its okay I know where you coming from and honestly its pissing me off like really pissing me off." My grip tightened on steering wheel.

"Fuck it, why are we even going over there?"

"Because I need to know the situation." No matter what I still worry about my clique. I've known them girls since grade school if we drifting apart then we going to leave it on good terms. We pulled up at Reena's house, no cars in the driveway but I knew they were here Jo takes no one back to hers. "Come on Andy."

"Let's get this shit over with." She mumbled before getting out the car. No bothering to knock we went right in. I heard someone throwing up and someone whispering. What the fuck? I slowly walked to the bathroom and saw Jo leaning in the toilet emptying out her guts,

"You can't keep doing this to yourself Jo, the doctors said its not healthy." I heard Reena say. they still didn't notice we were there but I was getting angry and fast. Something wrong with Jo? and they keeping this shit from me? Andy just looked overall pissed. I cleared my throat and they snapped their heads towards us with a shocked expression.

"What the fuck is going on?" I snapped. Jo walked to the sink and begin brushing her teeth.

"Nadia listen-" Reena started.

"Fuck the shit Reena . what's up with my girl? she look like shit and she throwing up everywhere." My mind was racing with a whole bunch of different thoughts.. "Y'all been ignoring us all fucking week. Now no bullshit what's up with Jo?" Once Jo was finished she stumbled and Andy helped her up. She mumbled sorry and walked to the living room. She looked skinner since the last time I seen her. "Talk!" I growled out' this bitch still wasn't talking.

"She has a eating disorder, okay? Is that what you wanted to know Nadia?" She suddenly snapped. Eating disorder? They didn't tell me. This shit is to big to hide.

"why the fuck would you hide something like this?" I yelled.

"We didn't want y'all to know." She mumbled. What kind of shit? I stormed to the living room where Jo was.

"You didn't want me to know thus shit? What the fuck man?" I yelled at her but she was zoned out probably not hearing nothing I was saying. Andy was just looking at her and I knew she was worried even if she tried to deny it.

"Leave her alone she's sick." Reena said from behind me.

"I can't believe this shit. I would trust y'all with my fucking life and y'all can't trust me with this shit. She's my friend to Regina!" I snapped. she knew I was pissed because I called her by her real name.

"Its not like y'all noticed y'all aint even check up in her all week." She snapped suddenly angry. "Y'all didn't give a fuck last night when we didn't show up. Y'all was getting wasted while I was here holding her hair back when she threw up, giving her, her medicine. What about during school yall didn't see if we was okay. So don't go with that she's my friend to shit because if she was then you would have been here. you would have known about her doctor appointment and you would have been there supporting her. If she was such a friend to you then you would have known that she have a eating disorder Nadia!" She was screaming and suddenly went in a guilt trip, she was right. I was a sucky friend. Might even be the worse, but I did call and every time I did there was no answer of they would say she's okay. My guilt trip was gone and I was back to being angry.

"Its your fault." I said. I would ask to talk to Jo and she would make some excuse, I'd ask her if she want me to come over and she would say no. "I called everyday and you would lie. Be honest here Jo wanted me to know but you didn't. Did you? Why?"

"Because I'm always here when you aren't. It's always been me picking up the pieces. Its always me that's here when you and Andy are being fucking stupid. So consumed in having fun that you don't notice Jo could possible fucking die." Die?

"Die?"

"Yes its that fucking bad Nadia." I felt my heart clench and my stomach drop. die? "How long has this been going on?" I asked.

"Three months, I jut found out last month." Jo could possibly die. "Not like you care." I heard her mumbled. Jo suddenly got up from the couch and walked over to me.

"I care." I whispered. my friends had always been my weak spot and the thought of one if them dying made me scared.

"No you don't." Jo and Reena said I unison.

"I care." I whispered again. Reena pulled Jo to her and whispered something to her and Jo walked to Reena's room. Even Jo thought I didn't care? I thought I'd been here enough. I thought I reminded her that if she needed me that I'd be here.

"You never cared your nothing but a selfish bitch. You come in here demanding to know what's wrong like you actually care. Do you know how much you hurt Jo."

"It,s your fault. You should have let me talk to her. Who's the selfish bitch now?" I ask plain disgusted at what used to be my best friend. She didn't even look the same, she looked like shit. in my eyes she was nothing to me. "You even manage to turn Jo against me."

"It doesn't matter... Your nothing but a piece of shit slut, your selfish, stupid-" she got cut off my Andy fist colliding with her face.

"Dont talk about my sister that way." she growled. She went to lunge at her again but I pulled her back. "let me at that stupid piece of shit Nadia!" she struggled against my grip.

"Lets go." I whispered. She wouldn't move so I had to basically dragged her out we drove home in silence so much shit going through my mind. Reena my once best friend is now dead to me. Jo had a eating disorder. Jo could die. And they didn't think to tell me. I felt guilty for not going through enough to reach out to her. I hated this feeling I've never felt so guilty about myself than I do at this point. I hated Reena for turning Jo against me. Tears blurred my vision as I sat outside of my house. I can't believe this shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.1K 25
Sam is the daughter of the most wanted and most dangerous gang leader. She's soon to be the gang leader of the the black nights. She takes pride in t...
199K 4.8K 23
I heard you're a player. So let's play a game. Let's sweet talk. Let's play fight. Let's talk 24/7. Let's tell each other good morning and good nig...
135K 3.7K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
82 6 7
"Come on Peters, do it." His voice, commanding and deep sent a wave of confidence in me, one I've never felt before. "And after this?" I ask him. He...