Stuck in Your (Love) Trap [Bl...

By _shiro_usagi_

After spends almost a hundred years searching for someone, Aizen Sousuke finally found the person he was look... More

Author's Notes
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Character Introduction
Chapter 2 - Ascend to Hueco Mundo
Chapter 3 - New Life
Chapter 4 - Blue Espada
Chapter 5 - Back to Human World
Chapter 6 - Grimmjow vs Ichigo
Chapter 7 - Visored
Chapter 9 - The Next Plan
Chapter 10 - Back to Your Side
Chapter 11 - Love?
Chapter 12 - Sasaki Ren
Chapter 13 - Home
Chapter 14 - Promise Under the Cherry Blossom Tree
Chapter 15 - Goodbye, Mother...
Chapter 16 - True Feelings
Chapter 17 - At Last
Chapter 18 - The Truth
Chapter 19 - Jealousy
Chapter 20 - Birthday Present and Valentine Present
Chapter 21 - Cruelty
Chapter 22 - Came to Rescue
Chapter 23 - Discovered
Chapter 24 - A new Threat
Chapter 25 - The Hardest Decision
Chapter 26 - Say the Magic Words and You will found the Miracle
Chapter 27 - Date in The World of Living
Chapter 28 - A Small Proposal
Chapter 29 - Two Years Later
Chapter 30 - Only Him
Chapter 31 - Became Yours Completely
Chapter 32 - Precious
Chapter 33 - Betrayal?
Chapter 34 - The True Proposal
Chapter 35 - One Glance
Chapter 36 - Marriage and...
Chapter 37 - The New Life Begin
Last Chapter - Epilogue
Author's Announcement - Polling Matter

Chapter 8 - The Hidden Power

3.7K 86 7
By _shiro_usagi_

Yesterday was really a tiring day. Ichigo has finally controlled his inner hollow. Ran was pretty scared because he almost attacked her and the rest of the Visoreds. Ichigo suggester her to go home while he stayed with the Visored. On her way home, she met Urahara Kisuke who was very happy to see her back home. He sensed Ran was having an unusual power within her and asked her to come meet him tomorrow, which is today, to have a training. He thought if Ran could control her power, it will become an advantage in the battlefield one day.

***

Urahara's Shop

"Um, this is the place, right?" She checked back the map which Urahara has give it to her yesterday. 

"Toudo Ran, I presume?" Suddenly someone asked her.

"Uwaa! Eh?" She looked at the owner and found a very tall man with tan-skinned, cornrowed hair, and large mustache. He wore glasses and an apron with white shirt underneath. "Um, y-yes"

"Urahara-dono has been waiting for you. Excuse me, my name is Tsukabishi Tessai. I worked here. Pleased to meet you" Tsukabishi introduced himself.

"Oh, nice to meet you too. I'm Toudo Ran"

"Please, this way" He let Ran to enter the shop first. When they in the shop, Tsukabishi excused himself to called Urahara as she wait in the living room. Ran got remembered Yoruichi once told her and Ichigo that Urahara was the previous Captain in Soul Society but he got exiled due to a very serious problem. She was wondering what could the problem be. But, it was not her problem, she's better not too involved in someone's else problem as she always got something worse when she stick on somebody's nose.

"Welcome, Toudo-san. I've been expecting you" Urahara entered the living room.

"Oh, good afternoon, Urahara-san"

"Good afternoon. What do you want to drink? Tea?"

"Yes, please"

"Roger~ Ururu! Tea please!" While they were waiting, Ran was thinking to start the conversation first. She was wondering what kind of power she hold beside her healing ability. Is there something else? "I can see you were wondering, correct?"

"Um, yes. The truth is I had always wondered of why I have this power. Why I can see spirits. But, when I met Ichigo and he is also able to see spirits, I was happy because I'm not the only one have this power. Urahara-san, could you tell me what other power that I have?"

"Well, I sense a potential within you. Your healing ability for example, it could be much stronger if you trained-it could be more stronger than Inoue-san's. But, perhaps we should test it? So, I can know what other talents that you have? Shall we, Toudo-san?"

"Yes, please!"

"Follow me, please" Both exit the living room and entered another room. The training area that she always known. The training area that Ichigo used before they went to Soul Society.

"Eh? Sado-kun and... Hime-chan?"

"They're training here too. But, I guess they could do it by themselves. Now, I shall teach you. Are you ready, Toudo-san?"

"Yes!" She answered as she saw Orihime was waving at her and she waved back at her.

"Well then, Toudo-san. First of all..." He let out his zanpakuto and suddenly sliced his hand a bit, startling her. "Could you please try heal my wound?"

"O-Okay!" She raise his hand to his injury and heal the wound.Unlike an orange light that Orihime usually have when she was healing someone, Ran's light was like a blue sky and it's very warm. As she was healing his wound, Urahara was observing his ability. True, it could be put in use to his thought. But, there's something more special about her. There are still more talent inside of her. Another thing that hit in his mind, that even though he just knew her when Ran was helping Ichigo-he felt that he already knew her for a long time. He can't just remembered where and when. "Urahara-san?" She called. "I already finished healing your wound"

"Oh! I'm sorry. Thank you"

"Um, well? How was it?"

"Hmm... From my speculation, you could do more than that. You could just imagined whenever yourself or your friends got attacked and your feeling of how much you want to protect them. And you could project it. Have a try" Urahara suggested.

Imagined Ichigo or the others got hurt. That was kinda hard for her because that is one thing she doesn't want to think about. But... In order to protect her friends, she have to do it. She closed her eyes. The first person who popped in her mind was Ichigo. She remembered of how much he got beaten by Ulquiorra and also Grimmjow. She felt pissed because she wasn't there when he got attacked. She wanted to protect him, more than anything. No one hurt her friends. 

As Ran was trying to projected her power, Urahara realized that it seems her power became uncontrollable. The things around them, the stones started to move by itself.

"Um, Toudo-san?"

Ran still tried to imagined things. Unaware her power became out of control. Slowly, there was a light surrounded her. Still unstable but Urahara could felt that it was not something danger. It was something to protect the person who inside the light. And finally, the circle of light which was surrounding Ran became more stable as she slowly open her eyes.

"Are? U..Urahara-san? This..."

"Wow! That's amazing, Toudo-san! So, this is your hidden power. Great job!" Urahara praised her. Orihime and Sado came to his side.

"Waa! You're doing great, Ran-chan!" Orihime praised her as well. Unfortunately, because she was still in the middle of training-the light suddenly became unstable again.

"Toudo-san! Please calm yourself!" Unfortunately, it was too late as the light blown towards their direction. All of them were shielding themselves. Slowly, they open their eyes and look...amazed of what they saw. "To...Toudo-san?"

Ran was still bent down and closed her eyes, unwanted to saw what just happened.

"How pretty..." Orihime suddenly said. Pretty. What was so pretty about her massive power? She slowly open her eyes and looked amazed too. The ground grown a flowers.

"Hm? I felt tired few minutes ago, but now... I felt alive again. Is this Ran's power?" Sado asked.

"Aah, now I understand. Toudo-san? Your power is almost the same with Inoue-san. Capable to healed any injury but it was more powerful. You could healed for up to ten person at once. Well, I didn't expect you could cure the nature too. I bet the nature was really love you"

"Eh? Urahara-san, you're exaggerate it. It wasn't like that" Ran with red face said to him.

"Ahahaha! But, it's true! Anyway, Toudo-san? Same as Inoue-san, you too have something that almost the same as zanpakuto"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Me" A mysterious voice suddenly appeared behind her.

"Kyaaaa!!!"

"Geh! What the hell?!? You're too loud! I thought my ears is gonna burst!" The new person said. He has blonde golden hair with bloody red eyes. He wore a white hakama with brown sash. He wore a pair of golden earrings. His body is very tall and his appearances is quite handsome, causing Ran unrealized that she was looking at him too much. "Oi! Do I that attractive? It'll be a bother a master like yourself is in love with me but I guess if it's a cute girl such as yourself, I do not mind. Haha!" The golden man mocked her.

"You're wrong! Um, who are you?" She asked while she tried to stand up.

"Oh yeah, I haven't introduced myself" He said and suddenly kneel down before her. "Pleased to meet you, from this day on, I am your manifestations of your spirit, I am Cerbeius"

"Cerbeius..."

"Geez~ For how long I have waited this day? That green old man over there sure taken his time too long. Why don't you trained her before that guy took her? How useless" Cerbeius mocked Urahara.

"Uwaa... What a rude spirit. Haha..."

"I-I'm sorry, Urahara-san!"

"Nah~ It's alright, Toudo-san. But, you sure have some talent for to awakened your hidden power just like that. I hope you will use your power for a good use" Urahara said.

"O-Of course! Thank you so much, Urahara-san!" She bowed down to him.

"I'm happy for you, Ran-chan" Orihime said.

"Thanks, Hime-chan. Um, if you don't mind, would you accompany my training? My power still unstable so I wanted to control it"

"Sure! Let me help you, Ran-chan!"

~Timeskip~

"Oi, Ran?" Ichigo called.

"What is it, Ichigo?"

"How's your training in Urahara-san's place?"

"It's doing great! Day by day I can control my power. I'm very glad Cerbeius was helping me too"

"Of course I'll help! It'll be a problem if your power went out of control. Who could stop it when that happens?" Cerbeius suddenly appeared.

"Tch! You sure are very cocky for a spirit. Why can't you just shut up when we were having a talk?"

"I..Ichigo..."

"What? Are you jealous if its just between me and Ran? Haah?!?"

"Wh--What!! It wasn't like that, aho! Your attitude is pissing me off! Just don't appear when I'm around!"

"Heh! Too bad~ I'm Ran's guardian, so wherever she goes-I'll be there. Why don't you just go off somewhere, brat?"

"Cerbeius!" Ran scolded him.

He only sighed. "Hai Hai. The princess already get on her nerves so I'll be gone from now. Bye now, orange head" He parted with them as he disappeared.

"Why you!! Dammit! Haah... Ran, how come you have such an annoying spirit?" Ran only let out a small laugh, don't know of how to answer his question.

"How about you, Ichigo? How was your training with Hirako-kun and Hiyori-chan?"

"Well, that went well too. I felt more confident now"

"Fufu~ I'm glad to hear it"

~Timeskip~

Days have gone by, and it seems pretty much normal days for Ran. There is no an invasion from the Hueco Mundo anymore. She was hoping Aizen has given up on her. She was take a walk around the blocks until she saw...

"Hm? Ichigo?" She saw Ichigo entered an apartment. From the looks of it, it was Orihime's apartment. Is he was visiting her? She ran towards the apartment and enter it. She went to Orihime's room. "Excuse me!" She excused herself but no one answer. She looked below as she realized there are many shoes, implying there are many people inside. One of the shoes were belong to Ichigo.

"That's a lie! Tell me that's a lie, jii-san?!?" She could heard Ichigo's voice from the inside. What's going on? She then took off her shoes and slowly proceed to the living room where there is a giant TV with the captain-commander inside of it. She could see Hitsuya, Rangiku, Renji and Ichigo were standing in front of it. All of them looked tense. Is there something wrong?"

"Kurosaki-kun, I'm afraid this is the truth. Inoue Orihime has just being taken by the Arrancar" Ukitake informed him and that made Ran shocked about it. Just when she was got taken? Moreover, when the arrancar came to the human world? She can't felt their reiatsu these few days. "One of them was leaving a message. A message from Aizen regarding Inoue-san"

Aizen. Hearing that name causing Ran became intense. Well, of course if the arrancar were doing something-Aizen will absolutely behind it. She thought he already given up on her but she guess she was wrong.

"A message? What kind of message, Jushiro-san?" Ichigo asked. Ran could see from Ukitake's face, he was hesitated to tell him. He close his eyes for a moment and started to speak.

"He said... He will give Inoue Orihime back in exchange..." He paused for a moment. It seems all of them knew that he will informed something not good or worse...something bad which will made them had to decided something very difficult.

"...give Toudo Ran back to him. To Aizen" 

------------------------------

That's it for chapter 8! Fiuh~ I hope you guys will like it :3

Btw, the cover for my story is Cerbeius :p

Please leave comments or vote

See you in the next chapter! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 47 28
Once, I was the Captain of the Tenth Division - talented, celebrated, and beloved. How could I have known that I was part of a conspiracy, a pawn in...
73K 2.3K 15
|| First Place in Grimmjow - Spring 2017 Bleach Watty Awards || He felt her small reiatsu in the distance. It was higher then everyone else's, but co...
279K 10.7K 42
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
33.2K 1.1K 19
(The story set before Yhwach asked Aizen to join him. ) Years after years with only darkness as his solid friend. Silence is the only music to his e...