She's My Angel (Luhan x Reade...

By sanzuthecockroach

Your typical angel and human love story. More

Author's First Note
001
002
003
004
005
006
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
Author's Last Note

007

8.5K 268 62
By sanzuthecockroach

Luhan's P.O.V

I stretched my arms and legs while I yawn with half lidded eyes, and (Y/N) was already there.

"Good morning, do you feel better now?" (Y/N) greeted me.

"Yes I feel better now. Thank you for taking care of me yesterday." I smiled.

It is already 5 in the morning, I went to the bathroom to get ready for school. I wore my blazer and got my things while going down.

Your P.O.V

Damn, his voice is so hot when he wakes up. And his bed hair. Aish! Stop stop.

So we made our route to his school and I saw Sehun again.

I went to his back and tapped his shoulder. He looked back and I tapped him on his other shoulder.

"Aish! Who is it?!" he shouted. I laughed and Luhan told him it was me.

"Yah (Y/N) noona! I'll get you later!" He shouted and shows his fist to me. I drew my lips into thin line and I hushed him.

"Who's (Y/N)?" Chanyeol said.

"A-Ah (Y/N) is Sehun's childhood best friend." Luhan said.

"Childhood friend huh? Can we meet her?" The guy who look like Taemin said.

"N-No! Y-You can't. She is-" Sehun was cut off by Luhan.

"She is in America! S-So you can't meet her yet." He laughed,

They nodded in understanding and they went to their respective classrooms.

Later at their lunch.

I followed them and I seated beside Luhan, and Sehun beside him.

"Aish! Sehun-ah! I told you to keep quiet." Luhan scold him.

"Mian, hyung. I just annoyed because she keeps poking me a while ago."

I gave Luhan the glasses for Sehun to see me. The guys in front laughing because of something in their tablet.

"Annyeong my handsome oppas!" I heard Yae coming to our seat. She was about to take my seat, I stood up from the chair and sat at the edge of Sehun's seat.

"So, what are you talking about?" Yae asked while taking a bite of her sandwich.

"BWAHAHAHA! Yae take a look a this." A guy who looks like who loves trolling said. Yae went to him and looked at the tablet, I peeked at what they are doing and I saw an distorted picture of Yae, and looks so funny. I covered my mouth and chuckled.

"Chen oppa you're so mean!" Yae laughed.

"Aish." Luhan stood up. "Come (Y/N)-ah." he whispered.

I followed him and we went to the garden, again. But this place is so peaceful and I like it.

"So, why are we here?" I looked up to him.

"You know I love this place." he said as he lean on the tree. And I also leaned on the tree while standing.

"I think this is a peaceful place." I smiled and inhaled the cold air.

I looked up and I flew upwards and sat on the tree. "Yah, what are you doing there?"

"I'm sitting." I looked down. "Yah, I'm talking with you. Wait for me huh?" he tried to climb up but the tree is so tall.

"Yah, do you think you can climb a tree this tall?" I shook my head and smile as I went down.

"Hold my hand."

"Wae?" he shook his head and crossed his arms. "Just hold it." I laughed and so, he did. I flapped my wings and flew upwards. As I sat down, I waited for him to sit on the branch.

"Whoa, thats cool." He sat down and shifted at his seat. I sat beside him and I glance him every time he moves.

"A-Ah, (Y/N), can we go down now?" I saw his hands shaking a little bit.

"Are you scared?" I teased him.

"No I'm not!" he shouted while looking upwards.

"Really? What are those, are you sweating?" I touched his forehead and its wet, he is scared I know.

"Ah! No I can't. I..." he looks really scared by now. I laughed at how scared he looks. The wind blew and his lips are trembling.

"Aigo.. Okay let's go." I held his hands, but then he spoke, "(Y/N)-ah, I can't. Why did I come here in the first place? (Y/N) save me." He cried out and hugged my waist. I can't resist to laugh, "L-Luhan let's go now, or else you'll be late." I took off his hands from my waist and he held my hands tightly. We were about to go down. But somebody came, "Luhan hyung~ How did you get up there?" Baekhyun said.

"Y-You know, skills." Luhan boasted.

"Oh you're not afraid of heights anymore? Get down now, it's already time." He turned around with his hands on his pockets.

I sighed I thought they'll be more suspicious about that. We were about to touch the floor, when he did, I accidentally stepped on a rock and I was about to fall down.

Luckily, Luhan caught me but he lost his balance. He fell down as well, but he fell above me. Our faces were inches away. We stared for seconds and I looked away. He quickly stood up and straightened his pants.

"I'm sorry." he rubbed the back of his neck. This feeling again! Aish. My face were so red! I just feel it. I looked away and so did he.

"Yah, your blushing aren't you?" He teased and I crossed my arms,

"No I'm not!" I copied his face he did a while ago, He pinched my cheeks. "Yah! You're late!" I looked at him with eyes widened.

"It's your fault!" he shouted me back while running, I followed him behind.

"Its because you are just scared of heights!" I shouted, laughing.

"I'll get back to you later." he told me and went inside the room. I peeked at the window and he bowed to the teacher. Aigo, now he's an embarrassed deer.

Dismissal time.

I waited for him at the gate, he got out with his bunch of friends. I saw Luhan and Yae laughing with each other. I bit my bottom lip and looked away.

"Psst! Luhan-ah!" he looked around but he can't see me. Ugh. He still laughs with that girl.

"Hyung! It's (Y/N) noona." Sehun points at me. This kid couldn't shut his mouth really.

"Sehun-ah. Just tell me who is (Y/N)" Kai said.

I saw Luhan eyed Sehun and I laughed at this moment.

"A-Ah! I am just kidding!" Sehun waved at me and gave a sorry look.

"Or maybe, you like this (Y/N) girl?" Kai continued on teasing him while he wrapped his right arm around Sehun's shoulder.

"I can help you hit with that girl." He wiggled his eyebrows,

"Bwoya? No I don't like her!" he shook his head.

"Then, can I steal her away from you?" Kai smirked.

Omg.

"No! I will never let you!" Sehun shouted.

Kai pinched Sehun's cheek, "You obviously like her, idiot."

Sehun pouted and looked at me.

Eh?

Luhan went towards me and I saw Yae following from behind. "Oppa! Can I come today at your house?" she asked, trying to be cute.

"Oh, sure.." he nodded and we went to his car, as we head straight at their home. But before that I waved goodbye at Sehun and he did as well. To be honest I love hanging out with him more.

"Oppa, the reason why I come with you is because I didn't get the discussion a while ago." she pouted. Aish! So annoying.

"Oh, that one. Okay, here's an example." Luhan took his notes and taught Yae. She nods when she understands, she pouts when she don't understand, she laughs annoyingly when Luhan is joking. Aish!I just hate that woman I don't know why!

After they're done, Yae thanked and hugged him, while bidding Luhan goodbye. She went off and I just cross my arms sitting at his chair.

"What's with the long face?" he asked me. I was stuttered and I looked at him.

"Nothing." I looked away. He sat at his bed and later on he stood up and went to the bathroom to wash. He got out and he said he'll go to sleep. I nodded and said goodnight. I turned off the lights and watched him again sleeping.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 635 15
You and your best friend were on an Exo concert and you were really disappointed that you didn't met Sehun. You wrote a letter and the days after tha...
39.9K 1.6K 4
Baekhyun kisses a stranger who turns out to be his best friend's crush. ***COMPLETE*** . . . TWT: @exolefirstclass . . . MANIP CREDIT: Cocochanbaek T...
78.3K 2.3K 30
An Exo Fanfiction story. " Tell me.. Is this what love is all about?.. "
1.3K 70 15
A story about Baekhyun who never experienced love until he met Park Chanyeol who fell in love with him after hearing his angelic voice during the pro...