Life As The Billionaire's Pre...

By forever_lost69

You'll have to read to find out More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
WARNING
Sorry!!!

A/N

2.9K 30 1
By forever_lost69

Sorry for not updating but I've been busy with school, exams, and people's bullshit. I'll probably update in a week and if not, don't kill me. At least not yet, I still need to have a kid. Anyway, you guys should go check out my other book called "The One Night Stand That Changed Everything" and check out the song on top. It's my favorite song by Sleeping With Sirens and it's called "Roger Rabbit".

~fangirlnayeli

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 238K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
327K 10.9K 35
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
3.2M 140K 73
The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The person who find satisfaction while seeing peo...
372K 13.9K 91
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...