Someone Special (WWE)

By WWESpongefan

Melody Shores has always loved music, but she drops out of college and starts working at a bar. She wasn't pr... More

Someone Special (Chapter One)
Someone Special (Chapter Two)
Someone Special (Chapter Three)
Someone Special (Chapter Four)
Someone Special (Chapter Five)
Someone Special (Chapter Six)
Someone Special (Chapter Seven)
Someone Special (Chapter 8)
Someone Special (Chapter 9)
Someone Special (Chapter 10)
Someone Special (Chapter 11)
Someone Special (Chapter 12)
Someone Special (Chapter 13)
Someone Special (Chapter 14)
Someone Special (Chapter 15)
Someone Special (Chapter 16)
Someone Special (Chapter 17)
Someone Special (Chapter 18)
Someone Special (Chapter 19)
Someone Special (Chapter 20)
Someone Special (Chapter 21)
Someone Special (Chapter 22)
Someone Special (Chapter 23)
Someone Special (Chapter 24)
Someone Special (Chapter 25)
Someone Special (Chapter 26)
Someone Special (Chapter 27)
Someone Special (Chapter 28)
Someone Special (Chapter 29)
Someone Special (Chapter 30)
Someone Special (Chapter 31)
Someone Special (Chapter 32)
Someone Special (Chapter 33)
Someone Special (Chapter 34)
Someone Special (Chapter 35)
Someone Special(Chapter 36)
Someone Special (Chapter 38)
Someone Special (Chapter 39)
Someone Special (Chapter 40)
Someone Special (Chapter 41)
Someone Special (Chapter 42)
Someone Special (Chapter 43)
Someone Special (Chapter 44)
Someone Special (Chapter 45)
Someone Special (Chapter 46)
Someone Special (Chapter 47)
Someone Special (Chapter 48)
Someone Special (Chapter 49)
Someone Special (Chapter 50)
Someone Special (Bonus Chapter)

Someone Special (Chapter 37)

226 6 0
By WWESpongefan

Melody's mom opened the door and glared when she saw Roman.

"You've got a lot of nerve to show your face here after what you did."

"Please... I just need to see Melody."

Melody only heard her mom and wanted to know who was here and what was going on.

"Mom, what's going on? Who's here?"

Her mom moved out of the way and went into another room.

"You've got company Melody."

Melody went to the door and opened it wider. Roman was the last person she expected to see.

"Roman?"

Roman didn't know how she felt about him being there, but just being there with her was enough to bring happiness to his heart. He gave her a small smile and talked softly to her.

"Hi Melody... May I please come in?"

Melody looked around and didn't see her mom. She really wanted to fix things with Roman. She thought she messed up by leaving and that he wouldn't want to see her again, yet here he was at her door. She doesn't say a word and doesn't look at him, but motioned for him to come in. She closed the door after him, but didn't look at him. She didn't know what to say so she stayed quiet and looked at the floor. He kept his distance from her, as much as he had missed her, he knew that he couldn't jus take her in his arms and kiss her. He knew that out of respect that he needed to give her time and space. Melody had talked to Seth about her brother's death. She had told Seth to let Roman know that she called, but she didn't want Roman to know. Seth told him anyway because he thought Roman deserved to know.

"Melody... Seth doesn't want you to be mad at him... But he told me about your brother."

Melody didn't say anything, but as she started thinking about her brother she put her hand up to her face and tried to fight back the tears, but they fell anyway. It took all of the strength Roman had not to take her in his arms right then and there because she may not have wanted him to. So many times when Melody had been upset, he would hold her and kiss her until she stopped crying, but this time he gave her space.

"I'm so sorry about your brother Melody."

Melody finally said something to him.

"How are you here right now?"

"I had the weekend off, but that doesn't matter... Once I was done with my match, Seth told me what happened and I left as soon as I could... I know you may have mixed feelings about seeing me, but I wanted to be here for you. We haven't seen or talked to each other in two weeks, since Wrestlemania. I wanted to give you the time and space you needed, but I need to know something... Was this time away, or was it meant to be a break up? You moved out and wouldn't return any of my calls or messages. Just tell me... We don't necessarily have to date, we can be friends... The point is I still want you in my life, but if I'm upsetting you by being here and you want me to leave, or if you want to break up let me know. I need to know what you want... Do you want to break up."

Melody was actually happy that he was here, she had been needing him. All of this time apart was hard on both of them and all because she had overreacted. Roman didn't hear anything from her so he thought that Melody didn't want anything to do with him. It was the hardest thing he would have to do, but he was prepared to leave if that was what made her happy, leave and never bother her again if that's what she wanted. He started walking over to the door.

"I guess you have your mind made up... I'm sorry Melody, for everything. I'll walk out that door and never bother you again, but know that I will always love you and I'll never give up on you, or on us.

Roman make his way to the door and twisted the knob, but before it opened all the way Melody ran over to the door, shut it, and blocked him from leaving. She looked at him for the first time since he got there as tears started forming in her eyes, she shook her head and finally ran to him wrapping her arms around him. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close as she finally broke down in his arms. What they didn't know was that Melody's mom had been watching everything that had happened, but she managed to do it without them noticing. Melody did notice that there was something different about Roman, she looked up at him and noticed that he had tears in his eyes too. This is something that she's never seen from him before.

"Roman... You're crying too?"

"I am... I thought that I lost you forever... These two weeks I haven't seen you or talked to you... It's been hell on me Melody. You left before I could explain that what you saw with me and Summer was not planned. I don't blame you if you don't believe me... I didn't exactly believe you when I thought you kissed Bray... It was stupid of me to think that you would try something with Bray, but I wasn't thinking... I let my emotions take over. I felt the same way that you do now. I felt angry, and hurt at the same time."

Melody held Roman close and said something back.

"This whole thing... It was all my fault. If I hadn't of overreacted the way I did, none of this would have happened."

"It's not your fault... You had every right to yell or cry."

"Well because of my stupid emotions, I made the biggest mistake of walking away from the best thing that had ever happened in my life... These two weeks have been hell on me too. In a way I wanted to call you back and text you, but at the same time I was just so upset over what happened that I just wanted to be left alone to think. Being away from you was hard enough on me, but now with John..."

"I know... You don't have to go though this alone. I'll be here for you... If you want me to be."

Melody actually smiled at him and hugged him.

"This whole thing has been a huge misunderstanding...If I would have known what was going to happen, I would have stopped it from happening. Do you believe me?"

Melody could hear the sincerity in his voice and the truthfulness in his voice.

"I do..."

Roman smiled at her and put his hands on her face and started rubbing her cheeks with his thumbs.

"I'm just sorry for acting the way I did and not calling you back. So when you finally stopped calling, I thought that you gave up on me."

"Never... I was just giving you time and space you needed to think. I told you... I love you Melody and I'm not giving up on you, no matter how much you play hard to get."

Melody blushed. She really had been playing hard to get and thought that it was actually pretty romantic that Roman was chasing after her. This is one of the things Melody wanted in a relationship. Her thoughts came back to her from the day they shared their first kiss.

"Come on Melody... You know you want to be in a relationship. It beats living alone. You should really just take a chance... And get my heart broken? No thanks. Use your head... If you end up falling for someone... Possibly Roman and your heart gets broken, you won't think very clear at all and probably try something very stupid... Wait a minute. What was I thinking a moment ago? Possibly falling for Roman? You can't do that... He's a friend to you? Then why would he ask me something like if I've ever had a man in your life? Maybe he's just curious. There is no way he could have feelings for me... Even if he did I couldn't just ask him... That would be way too awkward. But just imagine what the perfect man for you would be like... He would be very handsome, he would be there to protect me, he would be the sweetest guy I've ever met. Maybe he would be someone that chases after me if I play hard to get... If I don't do that already. He would comfort me when I'm sad, calm me down when I'm angry, and make me laugh. He would be someone that would never give up on me. Just imagine what your first kiss would be like... Maybe he would slowly dance with me and then he would hold me close... Kiss me gently, but with passion and tell me that he loves me and how much I mean to him. He would have to be someone who loves me for the way I am... He would have to be honest and faithful to me. Someone that will never try to change me and to always be there for me when I need him."

Roman noticed that Melody had been quiet for about a minute.

"So Melody... I know I don't deserve another chance, but I'm asking you for another chance anyway."

"Why are you asking me? I was the one that messed up by not talking to you... I should have trusted you. Trust and communication are two of the most important things and I didn't do either one. Maybe I wasn't ready for a relationship."

"What about now? We could start all over."

"We could, but I don't really want to start over... I would rather just try to pretend that these last two weeks never happened."

"Ok so forgiven and forget then?"

"There isn't really anything for us to forgive Roman... Neither of us were really in the wrong... It was just a big misunderstanding... Wrong place at the wrong time... But seriously, could we please just forget these last two weeks?"

"Of course... So no break up?"

"No... I never wanted to break up, I was just hurt band needed time to think."

"Ok... There is something else you need to know Melody."

"What?"

"Well... I'll show you..."

Roman had his Shield vest and reached into his front pocket and showed Melody two of the pictures they had done together.

"These are the pictures we had together... I've kept them with me everyday since we got them done. During all of my matches, I always keep these pictures in the front pocket of my vest... I'm always thinking about you Melody... Even during my matches, you're always close to my heart."

Melody then remembered that when she got mad at him that she threw her necklace.

"If... I hadn't of thrown my necklace then I could say the same... It really was a lot harder not being able to see you, especially since I didn't have my necklace."

Roman smiled and reached in his pocket again.

"Well then I guess it's a good thing that kept this for you."

"You kept it?"

"Of course, my heart belongs to you and only you... Why would I give it to anyone else?... I wouldn't give it to anyone else."

Melody smiled, but tears still fell from her eyes. She turned around and lifted her hair as Roman fastened the necklace around her neck. When she turned around he smiled at her and looked at the necklace.

"There... Now it's back where it belongs."

Melody's mom had listened to everything they had to say and watched everything that went on. At the moment they were just holding each other close and staring into each others eyes. Her mom thought it was a beautiful moment, but rolled her eyes slightly annoyed and came around a corner.

"Just kiss already!"

Roman laughed as Melody blushed.

"Mom! How long have you been standing there?"

"The whole time... I heard and saw everything... You're an ok guy Roman... Oh come on... I've seen everything else that's went on, it's obvious that you two belong together... I still want to see a kiss."

Roman thought he would play along. Even though Melody was embarrassed with her mom being there she kissed Roman back. It was a quick kiss, but still a passionate kiss. They would kiss when they had more privacy.

"Melody... Will you move back in."

Melody wasn't sure if she should so quick, especially now that John was gone, her mom would be living on her own. She looked at her mom and she just gave her a nod giving a sign that she would be fine. She smiled at Roman and took his hand.

"I will."

(To be continued. Thanks for reading. Review.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 1.8K 109
The Shield was an unstoppable group. They longed to bring justice back to WWE. They waited for something to change, however, nothing happened. So the...
40.8K 611 18
You just got the career of your dreams - being a wrestler in WWE. On the night before you start your job, you end up having a one-night stand. But, t...
39K 641 16
You know the saying "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"? That's kinda what happens here... in The Shield. ~~~ One member is accused...
255K 7.6K 86
How far would you go to claim what's yours? Or what you thought was yours... (COMPLETETED) 5/28/24: Completed edits, currently working on sequel 👇�...