Forcing World Records

By RavenRadical

A simple family is leading a simple live, with a simple history...... well, all except the eldest sister. Of... More

A Day Off

Prolouge

12 2 0
By RavenRadical

It can't be that hard, I thought to myself. It's just a race, from one side of the court yard to the other. It doesn't matter that it's raining. I looked across to my opponent, Jacklyn! Only the most athletic person in the entire Milloaks Middle School!!!                   3...2..1Go!!

......

The entire class laughed, even my friends snickered. I was covered head to toe in mud, and my hair looked like a dog pooped and then a bird tried laying eggs it it! I felt completely humiliated.

-And that's when I knew, that I would never again be mocked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 4.1K 53
M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian political figure in the world of lookism...
264K 16.8K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
186K 6.3K 28
Ares Madriaga has carved out a formidable reputation as Asia's prominent and most desirable surgeon. His intense demeanor, coupled with his fame and...
329K 9.9K 80
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...