Canada's Kingpin (DISCONTINUE...

By tey-galore

Thinking of it now, Kennedy wanted to know was it all worth it? No, was he all worth it? Months ago, her bigg... More

Copyright
❧ Introduction [edited]
I ❧ Another Dead Nigga [edited]
II ❧ Arrest #12 (Clueless) [edited]
III ❧ Welcome To Stratford [edited]
IV ❧ Lonely
V ❧ Canada's Kingpin

❕(Ignore this actually)

3.5K 83 6
By tey-galore

Updates are going to be slow as I developed a newer plot for the story.

This story was posted and later deleted a few years back and it was written very poorly and the plot was unclear, so in order for this to not repeat I am taking my time.

I want to take my time on this and have it not rushed like the rest of my stories (Tyrant especially).

Also, please do not take any of my ideas or just copy my story in general. If do, I will have no problem taking legal actions whatsoever.

Writers work hard and put a lot into the books they write and just for someone to copy it is just plain disrespectful.

Anyways, thank you for understanding and the support! We really appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Tiana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 81.2K 48
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
418K 15.1K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
179K 10.5K 40
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

375K 18.8K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...