Dysfunctional Family||Rae Sre...

By Rightnx2u

That's where they lived. The house that's warm, safe, and smells like food. The house was planted in a neighb... More

Chapter 1

277 14 70
By Rightnx2u

Her room door creaked open. She ignored it, continuing her wonderful slumber. This was probably the best sleep she had had this week. Turning to her side, she snuggled up more into the covers. Suddenly a loud, screeching noise was in her ear, causing her to hurriedly sit up. She rubbed at her eyes and her vision cleared.

"Goooood mornin!" Khalif shouted in her face with a whistle around his neck that he blew into her ear. She opened her eyes, feeling her blood boil. This was the third time this week that he had woke her up like this.

"Khalif-" she breathed heavily. "I'm going to kill you!" She shouted at the top of her lungs. Her blinds were ripped open by the bastard and the rising sun poured into her room.

"That's nice and all baby, but you might wanna get up. It's-" he looked at the watch on his wrist. "6:50 and Meechie is in the bathroom using your loofah thing to wash up." She gasped, hurriedly getting out of bed and ignoring the cold air that embraced her.

"Chop chop nessa!" He smacked her butt and before she could strangle him he left out the room. She didn't have time to beat him to the ground, it was Khalif's turn to carpool them all to school and he doesn't wait on anyone.

She grabbed her towel and walked into the hallway, seeing Jimmy slugging out of his room. Khalif must've just woken him up like he did to her. Everyone in the house hated when Khalif carpooled. He wakes them up rudely and they all rush to get ready, not wanting to get left.

She raced past him, banging on the door.

"Get out you ugly fuck! It's my turn to shower!" She yelled through the door before banging again. The door swung open and fog emitted from the bathroom. Meechie came out the door way, smirk on his face and her loofah in his hand.

He threw it up in the air and she barely caught it.

"All yours."

She rolled her eyes and slammed the door to the bathroom, not having time to argue with nobody. Meechie proceeds to walk to his room but is interrupted by Omunique pushing past him and walking into his room.

"Well damn. Two words that you could've used, excuse and me." He said. She walked over to his dresser, yanking her comb from off of it.

"What the fuck did I tell you about going in my room and using my shit!" She yelled at him, making him flinch and he put his hands up in surrender.

"Damn baby you ain't gotta yell, sorry." Omunique was always angry in the morning, and no one better not cross or even look at her the wrong way.

She rolled her eyes and her nostrils flared. "Just get out of my way!" She pushed past him once again and he caught a scent of her strawberry shampoo. She was like a fire and no one could ever put her out. And he had the hugest crush on her.

Jimmy was still standing in the hallway; rubbing at his eyes, his towel draped across his shoulder. He was the only one in the house that walked around with a wife beater and draws on, probably because mama Brown, their Forster parent, babied him for some reason. He kicked the bathroom door while he was walking down the hallway.

"Hurry the fuck up Nessa!" He yelled with his eyebrows furrowed angrily before marching down the stairs after he got no reply.

"Morning baby." Mama Brown greeted sweetly as she flipped the bacon on the stove. He smiled at her before going to the kitchen sink and turning on the cold water. Whenever you did that, the water upstairs got burning hot.

"Bitchhhh!" He heard Vanessa yell from the bathroom and a smirk tugged at his lips. Mama brown shook her head at him and he shrugged innocently before walking back up the stairs.

Vanessa swung the door open just as he got to the top of the stairs. She had a white towel wrapped around her body, her long hair was wet and stuck to her back while her skin was flush with anger.

"I hate all of you!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Good morning to you to." He said before smacking her butt as hard as he could and before she could grab him, he shut the bathroom door in a hurry. She groaned loudly before going into her room to see Khalif raiding through her underwear and bra juror.

"What the hell are you doing?" He only looked over at her with his eyebrows furrowed angrily.

"I told yo' short ass to stop taking my deodorant!" He complained. She shrugged with a smirk on her face. She loved boy deodorant.

"I like how it smells." She said before gesturing for him to get out so she could get dressed. He had took the pleasure of looking at her bra size while looking for his deodorant and was pleased to find out that she was not small in that area.

"Stop taking my shit mini titties." He gave her right nipple a squeeze and she tripped him before slamming her door.

He glanced at his watch once again. "It's 7:20! I'm leaving at 7:45 with or without y'all!" He yelled and his voice carried throughout the house. He wanted to make sure everybody heard him. "I'd prefer without." He mumbled before walking down the stairs and almost bumping into Omunique. She was walking up the stairs with a scarf on her head, signaling that she had just tamed her wild curls, and clothes that she had just got out the drier.

"Wassup jiffy pot." He said while gesturing to her colorful scarf. She scoffed, pushing past him and continued up the stairs.

"I hope you fall and break your neck." She grumbled, placing the basket full of clothes on the hallway floor. Khalif laughed and continued down the stairs, immediately going for the breakfast that sat on the counter.

Omunique banged on the bathroom door. "Jimmy get out, Khalif is leaving in a minute!" She yelled. He was done showering five minutes, no one needs that much time in the bathroom.

"Sorry what's the password?" He said in a sing song voice through the door. She groaned, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I dunno, get the fuck out before I chop off your dick?" The door swung open and he stood there in a towel with that stupid smirk on his face that she wanted to kiss off. Did she say kiss off? Because she definitely meant wipe off.

"Nope. It's jiffy pot." He laughed while holding his stomach. She scoffed and narrowed her eyes at him.

"Fuck you." He moved so she could come into the bathroom.

"Fuck me." He wiggled his eyebrows at her and she hurriedly closed the door before he could see her blush.

Jimmy smirked before padding over to the room right next to the bathroom.

He opened the door without knocking as she sat on her neatly made bed, headphones in while she polished her nails. She was already dressed and ready for school. Briana thought she had fucking life figured out. Everything was dumb and over rated in her mind and it interested him but irritated him at the same time.

She took one of her headphones out. "What do you want, peasant?" She asked him. He rolled his eyes.

"Gimme my shirt that you stole last week." He demanded with his hand out. She sighed, getting up and going over to her dresser.

"I washed it after I wore it. No more boy germs." She dropped the shirt gracefully in his hand. He rolled his eyes once again.

"Khalif is leaving in 15 minutes so wake her crazy ass up." He gestured over to La'shay who was still in a peaceful slumber. He closed the door and started walking back to his room until he saw Meechie walking into the hallway, whistling happily while munching on some skittles.

"7:30! Better hop to it!" Meechie yelled before throwing a skittle at Jimmy, which he caught in his mouth.

La'shay walked out of the room that she and Briana shared. Her hair was a mess and she looked angry, grumbling incoherent thoughts under her breath. Omunique finally exited the bathroom, her skin flushed from the hot water.

"Hey shayshay." Jimmy greeted with a smile. She looked at the two idiots that stood before her.

"I hate all of you." She grumbled before slamming the bathroom door. They both turned to Omunique only to be met with her bedroom door slamming shut.

They looked at each other and shrugged, Jimmy went into his room to get dressed as Meechie continued down the stairs. He entered the kitchen, giving mama brown a sweet kiss on the forehead as good morning before sitting down next to Khalif.

"Mornin' brother! How you sleep last night?" Meechie asked while cheesing. He was always happy in the morning.

Khalif sighed. "Good until I heard Vanessa and her boyfriend on the phone at 2 something in the morning." He said with venom in his voice. Meechie put a hand up to his ear.

"Do I detect a hint of jealousy?" He teased, causing Khalif to roll his eyes. He looked at his watch again.

"7:35!" He yelled up the stairs, smiling when he got a groan in response. He then turned his attention back to Meechie.

"Why would I be jealous?" He asked, because he was definitely, for sure was not jealous. But then he was a little jealous. No, he was a lot jealous. But then he wasn't jealous at all.

"Because she has a boyfriend when everybody know that y'all are meant to be." Meechie shrugged before shoving toast in his mouth. Khalif drank some of his orange juice so he wouldn't have to respond.

Jimmy was the first to come down, fully dressed with his book bag slang over his shoulder and his jacket in his hand. He placed both items at the bottom of the stairs.

"My three favorite people!" He smiled at them, making Meechie laugh and Khalif roll his eyes playfully. Jimmy grabbed the Raisin Bran from the top of the refrigerator while the milk sat on the table. He made him a bowl of cereal with a piece of jam filled toast on the side. Luckily, he was the only one in the house that liked Raisin Bran so he didn't have to share with anyone.

Vanessa was next to come down. She wore a simple but cute sky blue hoodie with black Levi  jeans and her black Timberland boots. Her long hair was wavy and down her back and her headband matched her hoodie. She also wore studs in her ears and her lips shined with lip gloss.

Khalif thought she looked absolutely gorgeous, like she did every morning but he just felt the need to pick on her for some reason.

"Your nipples are showing." He said with a smirk. She sighed, reaching over him and getting a plate from the dish rack. She put three sausages and scrambled eggs on her plate before sitting next to Jimmy.

"Nice try." She smiled sarcastically before grabbing a fork and taking a bite of her eggs.

He pretended to scoff at her outfit like he hadn't checked her out when she came downstairs.

"You couldn't find anything better?" He said with a scowl. She smiled at him sweetly.

"Aww Khalif, if you want me then just say it." He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever mini titties."

"Fuck you."

"Please?" Khalif said before sticking his tongue out and breathing heavy like dogs did when they tried to catch their breath. It was her turn to roll her eyes and the other two boys snickered at their bickering.

Omunique and La'shay came down together. Omunique sat at the bottom of the stairs, scrolling through her phone as La'Shay went into the kitchen and grabbed a bagel with three slices of bacon.

"Mornin shayshay! How you feel today?" Meechie asked loudly. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes as best she could. Sometimes it bothered her that he felt the need to always project his voice.

"It's Wednesday." She said, as if it would answer his question. He just continued to smile, even when he turned back to his almost done breakfast.

Briana was the last one to come downstairs. She took a look around the room before sighing and turning her attention back to her phone.

"7:45!" Khalif exclaimed excitedly, the only one. The rest just stared at him with blank expressions.

"I knew I could get us ready on time today!" Vanessa scowled at him.

"Want a cookie you fucking loser?" She said sarcastically, still mad about all the events that happened this morning, which was pretty much normal but usually they weren't in a rush to get ready like they were. Khalif reached in his book bag that was on the kitchen floor and grabbed his glasses.

"That's mean." He pointed out before adjusting his glasses like some kind of professor. He needed them for English and math.

"Wellp! Let's go!" Khalif got up from his seat. Vanessa put her plate in the sink before putting on her coat, Jimmy was too busy making kissy faces at La'shay to wash out his bowl, Meechie wrapped his arm around Omunique's shoulders which she quickly shrugged off, and Briana only shook her head at the group.

XXXXXX

They arrived at school fifteen minutes later, all of them happy to get out the car after hearing Khalif and Vanessa argue about what radio station they should listen to the whole way there. Meechie got out, stretched, yawned, and sneezed at the same time. Omunique got out after him, a scowl on her face.

"Such a fucking weirdo."

He grinned at her. "Have my babies?" He said while trying to grab her arm as the group walked towards the school.

To anyone who didn't attend WestBook High School, would assume that it was just another quiet school that was planted in a nice and quiet neighborhood. But they would assume wrong. This school was filled with secrets. Some people were still hanging out in front of the school, the school doors were wide open and waiting for the students to enter. But first period didn't start for another five minutes.

Vanessa's sneaky boyfriend walked up to the group. His name was DeShawn but everyone called him noodle, because he was slimy and sneaky. Well at least that was Khalif's perspective of him. He greeted everyone except for Khalif, which didn't bother him at all. Maybe DeShawn suspected something was going on between him and Vanessa because Khalif was always in the background every time they talked on the phone.

"Hey b-" Before Vanessa could finish her sentence, his tongue was nearly down her throat. Khalif's face scrunched up in disgust as DeShawn looked at him while tonguing his girlfriend down.

"That's nasty." He whispered to him self while shaking his head at the couple.

"Ooooh can i join in!" Jimmy exclaimed excitedly before the couple pulled away. Meechie and Khalif laughed at Jimmy and Omunique scoffed.

"You are such an idiot." She said. He brushed a finger under her chin.

"You can join in to baby girl. In fact we can all join in, it'll be like a big family orgy!" He shouted with false excitement. Jimmy was always goofing around, trying to put light in every situation.

"Yeah, except for some of us aren't family." Khalif pushed his glasses down a little, looking DeShawn up and down.

"Yeahhhhhh I think I'll pass. Bunch of unattractive losers." La'shay said while holding both thumbs up and walking backwards into the school. Briana followed soon after, still looking down at her phone.

"The bell is gonna ring in 3, 2, 1-" Omunique counted, and sure enough the bell sounded through the school and outside. Meechie shook his head, looking at her in awe.

"Marry me." He said to her as she shook her head at the idiot and walked into the school.

For Vanessa, Khalif, Meechie, and La'shay, first period was English. The class was filled. People were just talking and doing whatever they wanted because their teacher hadn't showed up yet.

One of Vanessa's friends, Tia, jumped up when she saw the group enter the classroom.

"Hey nessa." She greeted while smiling widely. Vanessa returned the greet.

"Hi Khalif." She waved shyly as he walked past. He turned around, smiling at her and she almost melted to the ground.

"Wassup, is it Mia?" His eyebrows furrowed and she tried not to be brung down by the fact that he didn't know her name.

"Tia." She corrected before brushing some hair behind her ear.

Khalif smiled. "Tia." He said before licking his lips. "I'll remember that." He winked at her before continuing to walk to his seat, which was next to Meechie's. Vanessa rolled her eyes at him. She hated how most of her friends had a crush on him for some reason. He was so irritating.

"Did you see that? He winked at me!" Tia whispered to Vanessa.

"Congratulations." She said dryly before dragging her towards their seats.

"Khalif-" La'shay called from beside him. "You ever stop and think that just maybe it's not a good idea to flirt with all the junior girls?" Khalif looked like he considered this for a minute, but then a smirk pulled at his lips.

"You'd rather me be flirting wit' you?" He asked while reaching out and touching her thigh, which she quickly smacked away.

"You wish." She said with a scowl. He snickered.

"Damn right I do." He and Meechie high fived each other. She rolled her eyes and opened her notebook for this class.

Khalif took a pack of starburst out his pocket. Unwrapping the paper and eating them before throwing the wrappers at the back of Vanessa's head. After about five wrappers hit her head, she held up her middle finger behind her back.

"When?" He asked. She turned towards him.

"How about at nevergonnahappen o'clock and somewhere in hell, does that work for you?" She asked sarcastically.

He shrugged, the smirk still evident on his face. "Doesn't matter the time or place, bet I could still hit it better than DeShawn." Her mouth opened in shock but before she could say anything, their teacher finally entered the class room. It was funny how he was always nagging them about being late but was late himself.

XXXXXXX

The day went by in slow motion. Vanessa was laying down on her bed, scrolling down the group conversation she was in. Their was a knock on her door.

"Knock knock, are you dressed?" She couldn't help but roll her eyes at the voice she was all too familiar with.

"No." She called out, in hopes that he would go away. He hurriedly swung the door open, obviously trying to get a glimpse of her naked body.

"Oh." He said when he realized that she was fully dressed, laying on her neat bed.

"What do you want, Khalif?" She didn't look over at him as she talked, typing away on her phone.

"Um- I need the biology notes for that test next week." He said. She finally looked over at him with squinted eyes as she remembered not hearing his annoying voice in Biology today.

"Why weren't you in biology today?" She asked. He scoffed at her.

"That's none of your fucking business, now can I have the notes or not?" He asked while tapping his foot impatiently. She sighed but got up and dug through her book bag, finding her biology notebook. He was definitely doing something during biology.

"Whatever you were doing, I'm gonna find out. Cause I'm Vanessa and you're Khalif. You can't hide from me baby." She pushed the notebook against his chest with a smirk. He grabbed the notebook, rolling his eyes.

"Go have phone sex with your boyfriend again." Her smirk quickly dropped and her eyes widened in horror.

"How do you know about that?" He smirked.

"These walls aren't exactly sound proof." She groaned and became more mortified.

"Mm, DeShawn oh my god you're gonna make me come." He mocked her. Her whole body turned red from embarrassment and she couldn't even think of a witty comeback at the moment.

"Thanks for that though, it helped me come." He continued to tease before letting out a laugh.

"Fuck you Khalif, get out!" She shouted at him, finally finding her voice.

"Damn, that made me hot." He said right before she pushed him out and slammed her door.

"Thanks for the notes, nessa bear!" Then she heard his door close and relief flooded her body. He was like Satan himself.

Omunique peeked her head out in the hallway to see if Khalif and Vanessa had gone back into their rooms. Once the coast was clear, she tip toes over to Jimmy's room. He had just texted her, even though he was literally right across the hall, and told her that it was an emergency.

He opened his door, immediately dragging her in and shutting it after her.

"I think they know!" He whispered to her. She furrowed her brows.

"Who is they and what-"

He sighed, cutting her off. "I think that Meechie and La'shay know that we had sex last week." He said. She raised one of her eyebrows and folded her arms over her chest.

"Why do you think that?" She asked dryly. He was always over reacting.

"Because, a minute ago I saw La'shay go in his room so they could "study"." He did quotation marks with his fingers. Her eyebrows furrowed.

"So?" She shrugged. He flailed his arms dramatically.

"Since when does Meechie study!" He said as if it were obvious. She sighed then placed her hands on his shoulders.

"Baby, I think you're being paranoid. Maybe you just need some sleep." She said with a sheepish smile. He took a deep breath.

"I just don't want everybody to know yet. I wanna be able to tell when we ready." Her grabbed both her hands, intertwining them with his.

"And we will- soon. But for now just relax." He smiled at her before giving her a peck on the lips.

Khalif was right. The walls were definitely not sound proof, and little did they know, their whole conversation was heard.

XXXXXXX

The next morning, Vanessa woke up at five fifty. She opened her room door, seeing Khalif dragging him self out of his room, still half asleep. Ohhhhhh, so that's what time he wakes up. She smirked, then ran to the bathroom and closed the door before he could even think about chasing her.

Soon after, he was banging on the door.

"C'mon Vanessa, really?" She smirked in satisfaction.

"Yup. Doesn't feel so good on the other side of the stick, does it?" She heard him sigh heavily. Good.

"But it's still my turn to carpool, I have to be the first one ready!" He said. She locked the door, walking over to the mirror.

"Sorryyyyy." She said in a sing song voice, which she knew would make him heated. He hated taking showers after Vanessa. She used all the hot water and he was always stuck with cold or lukewarm. Which meant he had to wait twenty minutes for the hot water tank to return to normal, making them late for school.

He sighed. "I'll give you my next week's allowance." The water to the shower stopped running.

"What else?" He shook his head at what he was about to say next-

"And I'll let you braid my dreads." He couldn't help but wince after he said it. She was always asking him could she braid his hair. The door opened and there she stood with a wide smile on her face. She wore a sport bra, a wife beater, and boy shorts. He guessed those were her pajamas.

"All yours baby boy." She walked past him and he took the pleasure of looking at her ass, which looked great in those boy shorts.

"Damn..." He muttered. She turned to face him as she reached her bedroom door.

"Perve." She said playfully while smiling at him.

He shrugged innocently. "Can you blame me?"

Fifteen minutes later, Khalif was out of the bathroom and dressed in his all black, Omunique went in after him. Vanessa smiled when he entered her room, patting the space on the floor between her legs. He sighed, sitting where he was told.

She separated his hair down the middle with her fingers and started braiding on the left side first.

"Y'know I had a dream about this last night." He said, making her furrow her eyebrows as she continued to braid.

"About me braiding your hair?"

"No, about being in between your legs." He laughed as she smacked her teeth and smacked his shoulder.

"Why you always gotta be so nasty?" She asked while rolling her eyes.

"I don't know-" he laughed again. He brought a hand up, rubbing it up and down her thigh. "You sure you don't just wanna like lay back...?" She smacked his hand as he laughed again.

"Such a horn dog."

Briana unbuckled her seatbelt, sighing contently. She leaned over, placing a kiss on his lips. He had called her in the middle of the night, begging her to come over. Call it what you will but it felt like more than just a booty call.

"Bye DeShawn." She smiled and he smiled back just as wide.

"Bye Bri." They gave each other one last kiss and she finally hoped out the car. He felt horrible that he had to drop her off down the street from her house, but they couldn't risk any body finding out about them. She started walking and he waited until he saw her tip toe into the house before he pulled off. It felt good to be with Briana but he loves Vanessa. At least he thinks so.

She quietly closed the front door to the big house. She hadn't planned on staying the whole night, it just happened. As soon as she turned around, La'shay was standing there, smirk on her face and eyebrow raised.

"Where were you?" Briana sighed.

"I just got done taking the trash out. Why are you up so early?" She lied and La'shay seemed to believe it because she didn't ask about it again.

"Jimmy blew a whistle in my ear and I couldn't go back to sleep. It's time for us to be up anyway." La'shay shrugged before rolling her eyes.

Briana sighed as La'shay walked up the stairs.

XXXXXXXX

Meechie sighed down at the letter while closing his locker. He slung his book bag strap over his shoulder. He read the words over and over again, trying to see if any sign of excitement ignited in his body. He was proved wrong each time. He yearned for Omunique. But she would never think of him that way and he needed to get that through his brain.

"Meechie." La'shay said suddenly, making him jump. He hadn't even noticed her walk up to him. She furrowed her eyebrows at his seemingly anxious state.

"Huh?" He asked dumbly with his mouth open.

"We have math next." She said with small eye roll at the oblivious boy.

"Oh yeah, I know." He said, looking down at the letter once more as the two started walking down the hallway.

"What's that?" She asked while pointing to the letter.

"Nothing." He spoke, about to put it up. She hurriedly snatched it out of his hand and he tried to get it back while she read the words out loud.

"Meet me in the janitors closet downstairs. Promise to leave you satisfied. -Shawntay." La'shay immediately started laughing as Meechie snatched the letter from her.

"Ew- what a hoe!" She exclaimed between laughs. Meechie put a scowl on his face.

"Aw, why she gotta be all that?" Her laughter finally calmed.

"She's not asking you to take her to homecoming. She's asking you can she give you a blow job in a dusty janitors closet." La'shay said with a shake of her head as they rounded a corner, approaching their math class.

He looked like he considered this. "True."

"So you gon' meet her?" La'shay raised one of her eyebrows. He sighed once again.

"I don't know." It was her turn to sigh.

"Still hung up on Omunique?" She asked, even though she already knew the answer. He just looked at her. Vanessa and Khalif were coming from the opposite way, about to enter the math class as well.

La'shay couldn't hear their conversation but she knew that Khalif had probably said something disgusting, like always, and Vanessa scoffed before pushing him in the classroom.

La'shay wrapped her arm around her shoulders.

"Just have his babies already!" She whined to Vanessa as Meechie trailed behind them.

"Ew." Vanessa scoffed, causing La'shay to laugh.

"He finally let you braid his hair?" Vanessa only smiled proudly in response.

XXXXXXX

Her room door opened and Khalif stepped inside. She looked up from her homework. His eyes were red and puffy, his skin was flushed. Concern was etched out on her face and he fumbled with his hands while walking towards her bed.

"What's wrong?" He laid down and sniffled.

"My mom called me today." He said. She scooted closer to him and laid her head on his shoulder to show that she was listening.

"What did she say?" She played with his hair.

"She just- um asked me if I was okay and what it was like living with y'all, and if I felt safe." He sniffled while nodding.

"Then why are you crying?" She wiped his tears with her sleeve but his face was scrunched up like he was trying to hold back tears.

"I just miss her." He admitted and she pulled him into a tight hug. Vanessa looked at the yogi bear pillow that sat on her bed. She picked it up, holding by Khalif's head.

"Hey boo boo, I think we need another picanic' basket." She said in her best yogi bear impression, which always made him laugh. He laughed in her shoulder and she smiled as they pulled away.

"I knew you could make me feel better." He said before sniffling. She smiled even wider.

"I still don't like you though."

XXXXXX

Hi🙃. Ok so this is finally done, I don't think it has any mistakes and I promised this story so here you go. I didn't know what to put as the story picture so it's just blank right now. But hope y'all enjoyed this and let me know if I should continue, I'll be adding more characters as the chapters go on. Love y'all 😘 have a nice day🤗. And this was like over 5,o00 words sooooo💪🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
226K 35.2K 92
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
196K 705 24
its all in the title babes ๐Ÿ˜‹