Straight Trap (BxB) {Complete}

OMGguyLOL

'Falling In Love is Easy, Being Loved Back is Hard' is Aaron Thomas's life. Falling into straight traps is Aa... Еще

Straight Trap (BxB)
Chapter Two (Before The Fallen)
Chapter Three (Breaking Free From The Last Trap)
Chapter Four (Once in Dean's Trap, Always Haunted by It)
Chapter Five (The Heart Starts to Skip)
Chapter Six (Into the Fallen)
Chapter Seven (Being Force Between)
Chapter Eight (Unexpected Differences)
Chapter Nine (The Other Side)
Chapter Ten (Deny Deny Deny Deany)
Chapter Eleven (Hot Jealousy Trouble)
Chapter Twelve (Replay, In Dean's Mind)
Chapter Thirteen (Burnin' Up)
Chapter Fourteen (Love Sucks)
Chapter Fiften (Nicely Done)
Chapter Sixteen (Friday Night Fever)
Chapter Seventeen (Blame It On The Hickey)
Chapter Eighteen - Caught Red-Handed
Chapter Nineteen - Operation 'Kick Out The Trash'
Chapter Twenty-One (Abort Mission)
Chapter Twenty-Two (NRE)
Chapter Twenty-Three (The Rise Of The Heroine)
Chapter Twenty-Four (Rumour Has It True)
Chapter Twenty-Five (Past)
Chapter Twenty-Six (The Girl is a Witch)
Chapter Twenty-Seven (Encompass)
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Doing the Right Thing)- Ending

Chapter Twenty (Meeting The Kruise)

13.7K 292 23
OMGguyLOL

This one is for the C'fans^.^

Chapter Twenty - Meeting The Kruise

                Aaron's POV

               "Are you sure this is the good idea? I seldom meet your parents, not fomally. Basically, we just smile at each other when we passed by. And as I heard, your parents don't like me."

               Just by standing in front of this plain old house, butterflies filled my stomach. I felt a little mix of nauseous and dizziness at the same time. It might be the anticipation to meet the Kruise, or the terror to meet the Kruise. I gulped and looked at Cedric straight into the eyes, they showed amused and concerned. 

               "No way Aaron, they love you! They wanted to meet you a very long time. But I never really have the chance... Now, I think it's the perfect time." Cedric flashed me with his contagious warm smile, making my nervous only faded, but not disappeared. 

                "Love me? You kid me, right? Alice said your father nearly hit you when you told him you're in the band." I said, remembering the time when Alice told me, shaking my shoulders furiously that they're going to fall off.

                 "Nearly." Cedric reminded me. He's such a stubborn guy.

                 "But..." But he shushed me with a finger. I narrowed my eyes, slapped away his hand, which made him chuckled.

                 "You said I needed to prove how much I love you right? Well, I'm going to fight against your heart by starting meeting my family." Cedric kissed my cheek. I was fully prepared by that, so I slapped him on the cheek, not hard, just a playful slap. He grinned goofily and took my hand.

                 "Ah ah ah." I shoved back my hand, making him frowned. I laughed and pulled down the collar of my shirt, revealing a faded hickey and another fresh hickey for him to see. Dean gave me that new one just now after knowing I was coming over to Cedric's house. He could be a little overprotective sometimes, which would be a bad trait for him when the operation started next week. His possessive side would ruin his chance. Damn, I didn't want to lose Dean, so as Cedric.

                 "Bastard. He think he could just mark you? You have the right to choose you know Aaron..." Cedric rolled his eyes and tilted his head to the side, avoiding my eyecontact. I sighed and walked towards his front porch. He followed me silently and eventually stood in front of me, in between the orange wooden door and me.

                   I should have never tell Cedric about how much I loved him. I should've never give him false hope... I was a jerk to confess my love to cover my guilt, and made him sad after. I was just trying to fill my own damn selfishness, my own desire that I was willing to hurt Cedric.

                    So? Go kick that Dean out from your heart! Take Cedric into your arms and give him the most passionate kiss he'll always rememeber!

                     What the hell Righty? You do know Dean's first, how can you tell Aaron to do the wrong thing! You sickened me.

                      Oh god, not again.

                      Hell, I don't freaking care. All I care is Cedric and Aaron live happily ever after. The End.

                      Don't you the end me! Happily ever after? Cedric and Aaron? You are out of your fucking mind Righty! You're sick and pathetic. I can't believe you are my twin. We are so not in common.

                      You got that right Lefty! I am out! Peace!

                       Bastard.

                       "Are you okay Aaron? You look sick." Cedric held me up, supporting me. I was frustrated.

                       "Sorry Cedric... I can't do this... I'm gonna go... I can't stay here any longer... I'm sorry... I shouldn't be here... It's wrong..." I was supposed to be running away, and went back hugging Dean. I couldn't stay here, the more I was here with Cedric. The more my heart would say he's the one.

                        I'd turned around, ready to make my escape.

                        "Cedric? Is that you?" The door creaked open. Damn, so close.

                        "Hey mother." Cedric said seriously, it sounded like he was calling for his master.

                        "Cedric. Dinner is ready... Who's that?" Her quesiton directly hit at me. Damn.

                        "Hey Mrs. Kruise. I am Cedric's friend. Aaron Thomas." I turned back, facing the lady in front of me. She looked at me curiously, she looked liked she was trying to remember something. Then, a invisible bulb lighted up above her when her face showed a sudden relief and a big smile.

                        "Oh, Aaron. How nice to meet you. Cedric talked about you all the time. Come in." She held the door wide apart, it looked liked the door of no return. I put on my best smile and walked in, I was going to regret this.

                         The house was not bad, well it seemed normal and warm. At least his mother didn't paint her living room rainbow, instead she painted in a warm bright yellow. Oh, those antique chairs looked expensive so as the glass table. What the heck? 42 inches LCD television and a set of HiFi. Blueray?! Damn, I thought he's poor when I saw the house from outside. Well, like they said, don't judge a book by its cover.

                         "Joshua! Come out, Cedric's friend is here." Mrs. Kruise called, her voice was very loud and well, annoying. She sounded liked the woman from the show 'The Nanny'. I bet when she laughed, it would be epic. Fuck that, she looked just like the woman. With her bushy curly black hair, white pearly teeth behind of the massive mouth of hers, you couldn't miss it. She dressed in a red and black blouse with a short black skirt. 

                          "Friend?" Suddenly, a big figure came out from the door near the staircase. The man looked in his early 40s. His messy hair was brown in color, behind those glasses, his grey eyes were darting between his wife and his son, finally landed at me. He's in his bath robe, revealing his hairy chest. His hands were occupied with documents.

                           "Ops, sorry." He apologized and went back inside. After a few minutes, he came out fully dressed. He wore a worn-out basketball jersey and a pair of short pants. He's buff and tall. No wonder Cedric was built, but not buff liked his dad. Thank god...

                            "Mr. Kruise." I went towards me, taking his hands and shaking it. He replied me with a warm smile. "The name, Aaron Thomas." After I said my name, the handshake stopped. He was deep in thought for a moment, then when it clicked, he quickly shoved back his hand. His face went strict and angry.

                            "So you are the Thomas's boy?" He asked in a serious tone, which scared me to death. With the built body like him, and a deep voice. You didn't want to get him angry.

                            "Yes sir." I tried to answer him in a cheerful and confident voice, but his stare was making me weak. Instead, I replied it quietly, but loud for him to hear. He nodded and went to the kitchen. It's true, he hated me.

                            "You ate Aaron? I guess not. Come, join us." At least Cedric's mother was friendly.

__________________________________________________________

                            "Well, that went great." Cedric said as he accompanied back home.

                           "Great?! Are you serious? You are in the dining table, right? How can you say it went great? Are you crazy? Tell me you are then I decided not to kill you!" I groaned and walked faster, making Cedric's pace quicker behind.

                            I was literally ate up by Cedric's father! I couldn't believe he's that kind of bastard. Pardon my language. But he was! 

                            "You do know your father is a jerk, right?" I asked him, didn't even bother to say nicely.

                             "Yeah." He laughed.

                             "Does he really that close-minded? Does he?! How can he speak without vomitting himself." I asked one more time, I think this time I had gone to far. Whatever.

                              "You'd crossed the line Aaron." Cedric raised one eyebrow at me. I nodded.

                              Just thinking about the quesitons he asked me made me wanted to jump over a bridge and died.

                              Throughout the conversation we exchanged. I really had a great time knowing his father, Joshua Kruise that he's an arrogant, self-centered, closed-minded and power crazy man. He thought he's the king and he told Cedric to shut up when he spoke nicely to me. God, he's a horrible man!

                              Let me reminiscence for you. First, when we were settled down to have dinner. He started throwing me hundreds of quesitons. He asked me that if I was a straight A student or good at something professional than my talent. Next, he commented on my answers and my life. He told me that singing was just a hobby and taking singing as a career was a dream if you didn't really have the talent. He told me to enroll a college better than having this kind of absurb dream. He said he's giving me a reality check. He then asked about my family, and commented on why my parents could accept the fact I was a so called singer and didn't stop me from doing this nonsense. Joshua here also told me that he wanted Cedric to stop playing in my band, that he wanted his son wouldn't end up having a trash career like me in the future. He said it all to my face. All... To my bloody face!

                               What I did? I didn't say a word. But I was holding a grudge inside of me. He should thank God that he didn't insult my family, or he's going down. Way down to the pit of my cold heart.

                                I was not he's freaking son! He's not the boss of me! He better watched his back when he went to his so called big company in Los Angeles and New York. I didn't care if he sue me! Damn! Just because he's fucking rich didn't mean he could tell me to do, what's right and what's wrong with that huge ego of his. I didn't give a shit about what he said.

                                "I love your mom though. She's nice." I smiled at Cedric. Mrs. Kruise was a complete opposite of that Joshua. She's nice and funny. I stood correctly when I said her laugh was epic. It was! 

                                "Yeah I know. She adored you." Cedric took my hand. I didn't shove away this time, I was tired and it felt kind of good. His warm wrapped around me. Wait... Around me?

                                 "Cedric... Let go..." I tried to break off his arms around me, but he was too strong. Heading to the gym first thing in tomorrow morning!

                                 "Don't fight Aaron... Just let me have this one hug... I wanted you so badly..." He kissed my neck.

                                 "I know..." I muttered under my breath. God, he's always making it so difficult! 

                                 "I am tired Cedric... I need to go in now. Good night." He finally let go of me.

                                 I didn't look back as I walked to my porch. But a strong arm spunned me around, and my lips collided with another wet lips. His kiss was addicted, it was different from Dean. It was sweet like honey, and I was melting like ice. I ran my finger into his hair and moaned as he bit my lower lips. Seemed liked both of them knew my soft spot.

                                  Finally, we broke off when I heard people were laughing from a distance. I looked into his eyes, so as he.

                                  "That was awesome... Can we do that again?" He asked excitedly.

                                  "Maybe..." I cocked my head to the side. He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

                                  "I am waiting... So don't too miss my kiss..." He winked and walked away.

                                   I collasped behind the door when I closed it. Smiling like an idiot.

                                  Too late, I was addicted to it...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To my beloved fans who love Cedric. This one for you all^.^ But mostly for RunRampage. LOL

Next upload will be coming soon^.^ Stay tune because it will be epic!

By OMGguyLOL

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Unexpected MARIA

Любовные романы

888 0 46
I am fucking in love with you Chase Adams I say, and if I have too I'd scream it from the top of my lungs. I say throwing my hands in the air. Chase...
They Saved Her! RebelNinjaGirl

Любовные романы

63K 1.4K 38
Amber had been trying to run away most of her life. When she finally succeeded, she found the place she would call home in her heart. Four boys- two...
Awnings (Reddie Modern AU boyxboy) Steph

Любовные романы

452 13 7
Their fingers slipped apart. Richie's hand rested on his stomach while Eddie's hand fell to the space between them. Richie looked like he was trying...
I Just Wanted the Remote... Jenna

Подростковая литература

1M 13.5K 42
Jenny Markings isn't a fool when it comes to love...that was until she discovered she had buried feelings for her brother's best friend, Aaron Shadow...