Fuck Boy

By alrightmagcon

Emily Dallas, Cameron Dallas's little sister, and Jacob Sartorius. Both very famous. They meet. Fall in love... More

just a warning
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
NEW BOOK!
sequel!
100K SJAKNSBSJSK
200K
1 year
1 MIL.

three

52.2K 775 1.2K
By alrightmagcon

*Emily's POV*

Okay so since I haven't really introduced myself I'll do it right now. I am 13 years old. I have long straight hair. My hair is like a brownish black color.

My brother is Cameron Dallas. So my full name is Emily Rae Dallas. I am originally from chino hills but when Cameron got famous I went on tour with him.

I was still a nobody.. until I got added to magcon and then I dated Hayes for awhile but then Nash and Cameron found out..

They split us apart and we lost touch. Now I see him all the time and were really close. I don't really like him but.. if I were to get back with him I probably would.

I am moving to Virginia because I am moving with my auntie and my cousins. Why am I leaving you ask.. it's because I am bullied at my school.

I almost killed myself.. so yea... That's why I'm leaving. And my mom understood so.. she let me move in with them.

I feel like it's gonna be better for me. But right now Cameron is taking me out to eat because the boys wanted to hangout with me before I left.

They are honestly the only friends I have... Literally! I have fans too. And if your wondering why?

It's because 1. I have a YouTube channel 2. I'm instagram famous and 3.I am Cameron Dallas's little sister.

So yea.. we went to in and out. My favorite place on earth. I saw the boys.

"Aye Em! You know what you should do?" Matt said.

"What?" I asked.

"Take a video of you running into everyone's arm's. So when you feel lonely you can watch them" he said.

"Okay? Is that okay with everyone?" I asked.

Everyone nodded there heads.

I gave cam my phone. I took off running to another spot so I can jump into there arms perfectly.

I took of running to Matt and Carter pretended to scare me so I jumped right away onto matt. It was actually really funny.

After doing that to all the guys I made an edit of me and the guys using the videos as the background and I put our pictures I've taken with them on top. It was cute af!

I posted it on instagram I captioned it saying 'I'm going to absolutely miss them'

I got all kinds of cute comments from the guys.

@camerondallas awe im gonna miss you more than anything!! You better freaking text me everyday!!❤

@matthewespinosa I'm gonna miss you too baby girl! Text me everyday okay!!❤

@nashgrier I'm gonna miss you lots! Text me everyday! ❤

@hayesgrier I'm gonna miss you best friend!! Facetime me at least once a week! And text me everyday!! Love ya!!❤

@carterreynolds IM GONNA MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!!!!

@aaroncarpenter I'm gonna miss you too! Come back and visit soon!!

@taylorcaniff GONNA MISS YOU BABY G!!!❤

@shawnmendes Gonna miss you lots Em

@jackjackjohnson DONT LEAVE IM GONNA MISS YOU TOO MUCH

@jackgilinsky Please don't leave I love you❤

Ugh I'm gonna miss them❤

Bing bing

Who just texted me?

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Hmmmm? Who's texted Emily? Hope you enjoyed💖

{1.17.16}

Edited :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.2K 64
Lexi Dallas yes Dallas related to Cameron Dallas. When her brother Cameron tells her she's going on tour with him. Lexi was thrilled to go to magcon...
11.7M 230K 95
Highest Rank: #19 First Book: Badly Written!! Read at your own risk LOL! Kaye is Cameron Dallas little sister. What happens when a few of the Magcon...
71.3K 1.3K 20
Makenna, Cameron Dallas' sister, gets a chance to go on Magcon Tour. One of the boys interest her, and she tries to get to know him. Will he love her...
1.3K 55 41
|REPUBLISHED| Abby thought she met the perfect guy. But Nobodys Perfect She always had it good being Cameron Dallas's little sister. Hayes and Abby a...