Shameless Preferences

By staybeautiful01

This includes: Lip, Carl, Ian, Mickey, Fiona, And Debbie More

Tv show you guys watch
When and where did you guys meet
Horoscope #1
What you guy's do on July 4th
PDA
Favorite Candy
Someone in the family likes you
Where he likes to kiss you
Horoscope #2
Couple song Pt.1
Couple Song Pt.2 (Carl)
Couple Song Pt.2 (Ian)
Couple Song Pt.2 (Mickey)
Couple Song Pt.2 (Debbie)
Couple Song Pt.2 (Fiona)
Horrorscope #3
First Child ( Name & Gender)

Couple Song Pt.2 (Lip)

9.7K 133 1
By staybeautiful01

Lip ~ You were having a pretty bad day and decided to go to your boyfriend's house. "Lip? You home?" you called out once you stepped inside. "Yeah up here," you heard him shout from upstairs. You went up to his room and saw him relaxing on his bed."Hey." he said while getting down "Hi." You said. You went up to him and gave him a peck on the lips. You gave him a tight hug and felt him rub your back. "Rough day?" he asked. You nodded and let go of him. He walked over to his phone and played your guys song.

From walking home and talking lows..

"May i have this dance." Lip asked while holding out his hand. "Why of course." you said a took his hand. He pulled you close and wrapped his arms around your waist and started to slow dance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
1.2M 55.8K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
282K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
225K 801 26
its all in the title babes 😋