Homestuck Switch

By lvcidly

Homestuck! This is a Reader x Various Trolls. It might be hard to follow and I'm sorry about that if it is. T... More

Homestuck Switch
Today of All Days
Musty Smells and Cobwebs
Seven Heavenly Minutes
And The Show Begins
The Last Last Song
No Light. No Light At All
Whispers in the Dark
Back Against The Grass
Wakey Wakey Eggs and Baccy
Old Uncle Ernie Had A Farm
Ungrateful Little Shit
Set it Up
Into Darkness
Medical Attention
Blood Filled Walks
Violet Tears of an Aquarius
Forest Exhales Green
The Pot Just Boiled Over
Small and Quiet Things
John: Make Her Stop Crying
Dave Fucking Strider
Snogging With Strider
Purple Drankss
Dave gets Drunk
Lip Bites and Nose Kisses
Lots and Lots of Tears
AN
What The Fudge
Authors Note, Please Read ^^
Gamzee Is Never Serious (until now)
Time Skip: Two Months AT (After Tavros)

Cuddling With An Insomniac

1.1K 17 1
By lvcidly

You hear the stairs creaking again. "Wonder who it is this time." you think to yourself. The creaking stops and the sound of footsteps get louder as whoever it is approaches the room. Eridan's head popped through the doorway.

He looked around the room. "There's only one bed?"

"I guess so."

"Wwell lucky you." he said with a wink. You don't understand why he doesn't have any quadrants filled. he's so sweet.

"Come on. Are you gonna get into bed or what?" you tease. Eridan took off his cape and folded it nearly placing it on the bedside table. He climbed into bed and wrapped his sting arms around your waist and pulled you close.

"Are you happy noww?"

"Hmm, maybe." you giggle.

"Wwell I'm happy." he smiles.

You kiss him on the nose, "I hope you like cuddling with an insomniac."

"I don't mind, as long as the insomniac is you." Eridan said sheepishly with a violet blush settling on his cheeks. You giggle and kiss him once more.

Rolling over you say, "G'night, sleep tight and all that shit."

"Mhmm", he says pulling you closer "you too."

After trying to fall asleep for three hours you sat up in bed.

"Hey," you shake the high blood prince, "you awake?"

"Wwell noww I am. Wwhat are you needin?"

"Can't sleep. You wanna go outside and look at the stars?"

"Sure wwhy not." he said claiming out of the bed.

You too carefully made it down stairs, trying to make as little noise as possible. You walk out the door and take a deep breath of the crisp night air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 6.6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
357K 21.2K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
86.1K 2.5K 70
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
161K 4.8K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...