Chantel

By queenkimmm

Story of love More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note

Chapter 6

57 1 0
By queenkimmm

When I woke up I didn't want to move at all. I heard him moving stuff in Kj's room so I just went back to sleep. When I woke up I went to the bathroom and peed because that was the only reason I woke up. Then I went downstairs and got cereal cause I didn't feel like cooking. Kiyare walked into the kitchen and gave me a kiss. He said "I gotta go to work at 10 til 8."

I said "you have your clothes?"

He said "yea I just got them out of my car."

I said "alright."

He gave me a kiss then went upstairs to get changed. When he got out the shower I was walking into Kj's room. He painted the entire thing blue in one morning. I liked it. Then I went into our room. He had on black slacks, a black short sleeve polo with his company on it, and black Air Force ones. He looked so cute man, I was thinking he probably be flirting with the girls he work with and I made myself upset. He said "what's wrong?"

I said "nothing your so cute man," he gave me a hug and pulled my face up. He started kissing me.

Then he said "what are you doing today?"

I said "I don't know. I'm tired as fuck."

He said "you slept already, I know what you can do."

I said "what?"

He said "get Kiana out of school early and bring her to the mall with you."

I said "she doesn't like me like that and I needa note from your mom."

He said "I got one just put today's date on it. And she adores you man. Take this card spend as much as you want."

I said "fine, but I gotta get cute incase I see one of my side niggas." He mugged the fuck outta me. I said "babe I'm just playing!" Then I gave him a kiss and said bye. After I got out the shower I changed into jeans with rips in them, a white tank top, a black butt length cargo jacket, a black necklace, and black Uggs. Then I did my makeup and wand curled my hair then pinned them so they'd be bouncier. At like 12 I took them out and by 12:30 I was on my way to her school. I went in the office and the guy was tryn flirt with me but clearly saw I was pregnant and my promise ring I was like the fuck. Then finally Kiana came into the office, she looked so pretty. We went to the mall and she was like I don't want anything, but I want to get stuff for Kj. I said "well I wanna get you some stuff, and we can still get stuff for Kj."

We went and got her stuff first, we got matching black and white little stripped pencil skirts. Then I got her a whole bunch of clothes, and then she said she was done and wanted to get stuff for Kj. I let her pick out whatever she wanted, all she got for him was clothes cause we have everything else we need. She said "all my friends have a crush on Kiyare. I don't know why, he's ugly."

I said laughing "don't call your brother ugly, cause what if my son looks just like him."

She said "but he's going to be cute because his mom is pretty."

I said "Awh thanks."

She said "so you and my brother are together?" I nodded. "I'll tell my friends to back off then because you guys are so cute together!"

I said "as long as their not trying to mess with him it's fine."

She said "they're trying. I need to be like you, you only mess with a few people. Plus I want to be like you, I want to have a good relationship with my boyfriend and his mom. Because right now she hates me and I don't know why. I'm suppose to go over their later, but I hate it because she hates me."

I said "whose your boyfriend?"

She said "this boy name Myles."

I said "I can go over and talk to her with you."

She said "really?"

I said "yeah of course."

She said "just you though cause Kiyare catches attitudes quick and we've been dating for a year, I don't wanna lose him."

I said "alright, and I'll be as nice as I can."

She gave me a hug and said "thank you!"

I said "I always got you." When we finished shopping it was like 4. Myles called her and told her to come over, he already knew that I was coming too. We left and she gave me directions to his house. An on the car ride she explained to me how their both seniors and play basketball and have scholarships to the same places nearby. When we got their Myles was sitting outside on the front step. When we walked up I saw him better. He gave Kiana a hug and kiss like he hadn't seen her in weeks. We went inside and his mom I'm guessing was sitting in the living room. Kiana said "Hi Mrs. Townsend."

She gave Kiana a dirty look, now I'm already mad. I put my hand out to her and said "Hi Mrs. Townsend I'm Chantel Jordan."

She looked at me and hesitantly shook my hand. She said "I'm Myles' mom, who are you?"

I said "I'm Kiana's brother's girlfriend."

She said "is it a girl or boy?"

I said "boy."

She said "don't ever give him a basketball and help him get better or else you'll get girls who just want to see him make it for his money."

I said "are you referring to Kiana?"

She said "if the shoe fits, wear it."

I said "well not to be rude to you in your own home Mrs. Townsend but Kiana doesn't need your sons money. Kiana plays basketball too, she's trying to help motivate your son."

She said "he sees her instead of practice nowadays!"

Myles said "I go to practice everyday mom!"

She said "you want to know the truth?" Myles nodded. She said "I'm scared for you! I don't want your heartbroken, the truth is Kiana is one of the most beautiful girls in the world and I'm scared that she'll hurt you. And it will throw off everything you ever worked for!"

Kiana said "I won't ever hurt him, I love him man!"

She said "I thought I loved Myles' dad and he loved me but turns out he was just a professional nba player who wanted a fling with a foreign girl!"

Myles said "that's the thing mom you think, I know I love Kiana. And she's scared of being here because you don't like her!"

She said "I do like her, I just don't want either of you hurt! Plus what if I get attached to her and you two break up. What if her mom gets mad at me cause I'm closer with her than she is?"

I said "her mom would never get mad, you guys will probably become friends to be honest. Because I'm closer with their mom then I am with my mom. Plus you gotta understand, all Kiana is asking for is acceptance."

She said "I'm sorry I ever made you feel unwelcome in my home Kiana I've just been through quite a bit. Honestly you motivate my son more than I do." Kiana had the biggest smile on her face and gave his mom a huge hug. Myles gave me a thanks hug and so did Kiana then they went upstairs. His mom gave me a huge hug, and told me if I ever needed someone to talk to then I can come by.

When I left I went over to his mom's house and she said "hey pretty."

I said "hey momma."

She said "your hair looks so cute!"

I said "thank you."

Then we talked for a long time, she told me how their dad was coming home from the army on Sunday and not to tell no one. Then we made a list of all the food for Sunday because she wanted to make it special. At like 7:45 I went home and I got home at 8:15 cause I stopped and got McDonald's. Kiyare pulled in right before me, when he got out he looked mad. I said "what's wrong? I bought you food."

He said "nothing! I'm fine!"

I said "why are you yelling at me I didn't do anything!" I was ready to cry.

He said "I'm sorry babe, everyone at work was bugging today."

I said "you didn't have to take it out on me." I was crying.

He said "Awh baby don't cry I'm sorry!" He pulled me towards him. "I love you I'm sorry."

I was sniffling and saying "I love you too, I'm sorry it's just my hormones. I shouldn't have been crying."

He said "don't apologize I was being an ass." I went and washed my face and changed into pink shorts, and left on my white tank top. I was sitting on the bed eating and then I laid down. I was so tired I don't usually walk around a lot cause my feet start hurting. Kiyare came and laid down after he finished eating and got out the shower. He laid down next to me and was kissing my lips lightly. He said "your so beautiful."

I smiled really big and said "thank you. Awh I wanna show you the clothes Kiana picked out for Kj."

He said "get them then."

I got up and went into his nursery and grabbed the bag. I showed him all the outfits I said "aren't they cute!"

He said "yeah, she's better at picking out clothes then me."

I said "shut up, always in your duffle."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 93 26
Just a girl wanting to survive high school ends up being the tragedy of the town.
165 0 12
A sad romance story. People don't last forever...
23K 2.3K 49
An Awkward but Sweet Love Story!
15 0 1
A love story plus abnormal vampire pregnancy slice of life between two very unusual couple