Adopted By 5sos (Ageplay)fini...

By CalciumTHood

This book, my friends is the original and first book I wrote. As I grew in writing I rewrote it, if you want... More

orphanage
...
Untitled Part 3
...
.
Things i learned
why luke.
doggy
Help or i refuse to write (please read)
Girlfriends
Another book (5sos)
IMPORTANT!!!!
so this is more important
Hi im back!
hi
Okay, why?

shopping

7.3K 101 8
By CalciumTHood

And here i am shopping with the boys for clothes. Yep all Calum is doing i eitger looking at bras panties or clothes that cover absolutely nothing...

While Ashton was in tge baby section, Michael was in the teenage section and Luke ...i dont even wanna know but Calum came up tome and dumped like 10 sexy bras in the basket.

"Calum what the fuck do you think your doing...?" I said looking at the bras.

"Shopping i think.."he said in a duh tone but i just let it pass.
I walk over and grab a black tanktop, a pair of washed out shorts and a panda hoodie..yep im still 7..

I buy a pair of convers and go to hot topic..

I end up with 3hoodies, 5 croptops , 4 black skinny jeans and 3 pairs of vans, 3 pairs of shorts, 4band tees and 2 skirts that bearly cover anything becouse of calum and butty shorts and a sports bra and a couple of other things.

I still cant find Luke ...and Michael is walking up to strangers children....thats so creepy wtf.

Last store...Victoria Secret oh god.

I bought 10 pairs of panties 10 bras and 20 pairs of socks..pizza socks.

Ets say on Calum came here...i dont even know why but he did

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...