Liam's Daughter

Av AhavaNoel

(Sequel to skater gurl) will Liam ever get to see Taylor again? Will they have even more problems then before? Mer

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
IMPORTANT!
It's back!
Ch. 5
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Epilouge

Ch. 6

523 14 0
Av AhavaNoel

(Taylor's POV)

After Liam gave his speech, he tried to get me off stage but I wouldn't go. I wanted to say more. I looked over at Jess who was now in the crowd. He nodded. During school instead of going to lunch I would walk over to his office and he helped me.

I walked over to the mic and opened my mouth.

"Um... I-I just wanted to say um... thank you, Liam, Harry, Jess and the rest of the um... lads. I also wanted to say that I'm erm... sorry. Sorry for being the one you a-adopted. Sorry for m-making you spend your um money on me. Just sorry. I also wanted to s-say I love all of you. Even Uncle Si!" I said with a stutter. Everyone just looked at me with their mouths hanging open and their eyes wide.

Liam ran to me and attacked me in a hug. Soon everyone was on stage and hugging me. Even people I don't know. Everyone was crying, even me. Soon they had made their way off the stage and started chatting with people. 

I sat down on a bench by myself. Away from the party. I sat there for awhile thinking. I didn't realize how long I was there until Niall came to get me so we could go home. He told me he was proud of me and so was everyone else who came. I just smiled and nodded. 

Once we got home I went straight to my room, changed into sweatpants and a tank top. Then got into bed. I shut my eyes and laid there.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
22.6M 795K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...