Teenagers || Frerard

By the-ultimate-trash

~ teacher/student Frerard~ After burning down a Science lab for the fun of it, Frank Iero is expelled from hi... More

1 - skinny jeans in 100 degrees
2 - his art teacher's ass
3 - the cafeteria and rants
4 - are there bricks on my eyelids?
5 - I think my art teacher is a bit of a stalker
7-Maybe this wont be too bad
8-Ever had detention with a hot red head who is your teacher? Well Guess not
Hey guys!!
Cover maker contest
9-Making the ultimate score (well sort of)
10- Making up for lost time
11 - quick flirting and rainy days
12-holding breaths and brothers
13 - my home is your home
14 - parties and the dark
15 - the perps and open doors
16 -police calls
Appologies
Nope- read. Im sorry. Hate me
17 - a night to never forget
IM BACK, AND ITS BIG

6- my drawing finally knows who it is

3K 190 418
By the-ultimate-trash

Hey guys! just want to thank you so much for all of your support, likes and comments on this story! I didn't think it would ever reach over 10 likes hahah. But seriously guys, thank you so so much. It means the world to me and it helps me keep on writing!! It helps me continue my passion knowing that you guys like what I do and it makes me feel good about my work :)

So where ever you guys are now, I hope that your day is going well you amazing and beautiful people!

If you like this chapter don't forget to leave a like or a comment, I always love to know what you guys think about my chapters :)

Keep amazing you beautiful people!

~Author

__________________________________________________

Did I tell you guys that I have nearly finished that sketch drawing?

Well, I did have quite a lot of spare time so I decided to actually do something productive and I continued working on the drawing I had started in my first art class. The problem is though, as I started to slowly add features to the blank face, it sort of started to look like Mr. Way.

This had startled me when I had first realised, but me being the stupid dickhead I was, decided to continue onwards and as a consequence I had a nearly finished prorate that looked eerily like my red headed teacher.

So, of course I hadn't told anyone that while we were in first or second class. Luckily, these were pretty breezy classes and I spent most of the time talking to my new friends and not even bothering with half of the work.

But as we drew closer to art, I couldn't help but start to grow worried and slightly anxious.

What if someone saw that it looked like my smoking hot art teacher? It wasn't hard to miss, and the way I had been staring at him earlier on wasn't going to be helping my case either. Then I also had to think about the reaction that sir was going to give himself.

I was sure that It would feel pretty creepy that one of your students were drawing pictures of you, and you hardly even knew the kid and the kid hadn't been here quite long.

So.... I was pretty close to ripping the art out, but my damn pride wasn't letting me. Also, I didn't want to come up with some bullshit reason on why I didn't have my sketch, so I would just going to face the music and humiliation and get this over and done with. If this didn't make people think I was a weirdo I don't know what would.

We were all sitting together in the cafeteria again, surrounding the same small table that we had been the last time I was here. I could still feel the occasional stare, but even just looking around I could vividly remember the brutal beating that I had been served while standing up for my friends.

"So what did you even do while you were spending all of that time at home?" Pete asked me.

He had decided to take the chair beside me, and the whole time we had been sitting here he had been smart enough not to make any moves on me, which was something that I was quite grateful of.

Pete was munching on pizza, because today was dubbed apparently pizza day, and was slinging his legs up on a spare chair he had stolen from another table. No one had said anything about it or asked for it back, so none of us really worried about it.

I grimaced as I watched him eat the meat covered pizza. It hadn't come up in any of our conversations yet, but I hadn't told anyone that I was a vegetarian. Hence I being one of the only people not eating meat lovers and actually eating a veggie pizza.

If that wasn't a very sutle hint, I didn't know what was.

"I did some of that drawing we started, because I was shit bored, and mostly practiced my guitar. I read a little bit of comic books and played video games but I liked to spend most of my time sleeping" I replied, nibbling at the corner of my pizza slice.

"Can we see what this drawing looks like so far? Because you never did say who you were trying to draw in the first place...." Patrick piped up.

As much as I was starting to like Patrick and his quirky ways, he sure did ask a lot of questions all of the time. Now, don't get me wrong, there was nothing wrong with that. But sometimes.... It just grew a bit annoying.

But then again, this left me with a question that I was dreading since I realised who the hell I was drawing in the first place. Should I tell them? I seriously didn't need any new people thinking I was weird, I was frecking weird enough without making sketches of my art teacher.

I was about to lie of course, say I still didn't have an exact idea who I was drawing and I was hoping to come to a conclusion soon, but Brendon soon cut in with a smart arse remark.

"Oh, I'm sure we all knew who was drawing. I am most certain it would be a certain red head that Frank here couldn't keep his eyes off."

As Brendon had made his little joke, I hear both Pete and Patrick, who had decided to take the seat on the other side of me, snicker under their breaths. After this, they continued to eat their pizza like they hadn't done a thing. The other guys though, made a more discrete covering of their amusement.

I sent dirty glares to the two guys sitting beside me before I huffed, taking another bite of my pizza before placing the slice back down onto the white plastic plate on the table. I knew someone would hit the nail straight on the bead, but I wasn't going to let them know it until class that was.

"Nope, I don't know yet"

"Su-u-u-ure you don't Frankie"

"I dont"

"Do so"

"I dont"

"Do"

"Don't"

"Do too! We all know that I'm right!"

"I seriously don't Brendon!" I whinned.

Before Brendon could come back at me with another one of his smart arse remarks, Ryan had picked up a slice of pizza and stuffed it into the boys open mouth to shut him up.

This had caused him to gag a little, and everyone to laugh, but he was soon enough eating the pizza and moved on like he had totally forgotten the whole conversation and bickering we had just been sharing moments ago.

"Gets annoying doesn't he? Just ignore him Frank, he just likes to be right all the time is all" Ryan chuckled as he leaned against Brendon's shoulder before continuing to eat his own pizza.

I then nodded in agreement and we all fell into conversation once again. The whole subject of my drawing was thankfully not re-visited in the whole conversation that followed along.

When the bell went though, it seemed a little too early for my liking.

I was still dreading the whole idea that I was now going to be walking into art class and having to show my teacher a drawing that looked like a complete spitting image of the guy. I was sure as hell Brendon was going to be screaming 'I told you so' loud enough that everyone in the school could hear it also.

This was something that I was not looking forward to at all.

I had that feeling that you just wanted the ground form under you to open up and swallow you. And it only became more and more amplified as I made my journey across the quad, and my slow crawl up the flights of stairs. Was it bad I was wishing for something horrible to happen to me right now? Because I sure as hell was.

We were now standing outside of the room together, all of the class and my friends that was, waiting for Mr Way to tell us that it was time for us to enter the rom. My heart was thumping erratically and it felt like my hands had their own waterfalls I was sweating that much through them.

I kept this concealed well enough, as no one asked me why I seemed so nervous, and it made me silently thank the amazing acting skills that I had gotten over the years of me having to lie straight out to people and cover up my own behaviour and reactions so I could save my own ass.

What seemed once again too quick, the door had been opened slightly, meaning that we were all aloud to now enter the room.

Luckily, we had reached class last so we were now at the back of the line. Kids started to enter, one by one going to their seats and starting up conversations between one another. By the time the guys and I had entered the room, everyone was seated and my eyes went to quickly finding my red head teacher.

He was at the front of the room this time, leaning against his desk. His attire, like always, was quite flattering to his body figure. This time he didn't wear a bad shirt, but was wearing a black polo button up, with his sleeves rolled up, black skinny jeans and doc martins. Mr Way's red hair hung slightly in front of his face, shielding his beautiful eyes.

Yet, seeing him again, it made me remember how he had saved me ass and that I owed him quite a lot for all the trouble that he had gone through. It reminded me of how beautiful he was, the way he simply made me want to snog him by the way he just simply was. It made my memory explode through everything that included him, and that was just form seeing him stand there.

And, it reminded me that this wasn't just Mr Way, this was Gerard Way, the sexiest man on the fucking earth.

We were quick to sit down though, and there were already instructions written up on the board with the classes name on it. Literally, he had written the name of our class in the corner. Kids were already opening their art books and starting without the teacher even telling them.

I guess they had a lot of respect for him.

I kept my eyes on the table as I quickly slipped my art book out of my bag which laid beside my seat on the floor. I made sure that no one grabbed it, as Brendon had made quite a shitty attempt, as I put it on the desk and fiddled with the corner nervously.

Music was playing quietly, and I was happy to hear that it was actually something I liked to listen to. Green Day.

"Okay guys, I know a couple of you have late portraits, some of you have actual reasons as so" I could feel his gaze on me as I leaned back in my chair. "But I would like to see your progress, and this would be your last lesson. Please come up here with your books. But the rest of you will be going on with your sculpting project."

This sent both Pete and Patrick off to the back of the classroom with more than half of the class, others were sitting at their desks with their art books. I looked to me side seeing that Brendon himself hadn't finished his drawing, but it was also easy to see that he was drawing Ryan.

Wow. Such a surprise.

Anyways, I took this as the best time to take my book up to MR- Gerard. It was kicking in again, the whole calling him by his first name. It was probably going to slip out one day and I was going to get into a whole lot of shit. But it was probably going to be worth it when the time comes.

I was still so nervous, but it was probably better to get this over and done with.

Standing, I grabbed my book and headed towards the teacher's desk. As I god there, I saw that he was working on a new art work this time. It was a piece of clay, not any bigger than two of his hands balled up together, and he was sculpting it into what seemed to be a skull. It was beautiful, this guy was truly skilled.

I was lost in watching it when I then realised that he had looked up from his work, his eyes locked on me and a small and friendly grind was on his lips.

"Hey there Iero. How are you feeling?" Gerard asked.

"Better thanks Sir"

"That's great to hear. Did you end up working on your drawing at any time? I understand if you haven't, as it was probably best that you should have been resting due to your state"

"No, I actually made some progress"

"Oh that's great to hear! I would love to see it if you don't mind"

My heart was thumping in my ears, and I felt my palms starting to grow sweaty again. It was hard to say no, Gerard just looked so excited and happy to see me and it felt like I would be kicking a puppy in the face is I said no to him. It would be like a huge guilt trip that I wasn't exactly interested in having at the moment.

"Uhh-Sure" I agreed.

It seemed that his smile grew even more as he placed the small piece of clay aside on his desk. By the way, his desk seemed quite messy, but it seemed to be a mess that he had organised at the same time if that made any sense. It was to me because that was practically what my room was like at home.

Gerard held his hands out and I shyly placed my book into his hands.

There was a couple of other random things I had written or drawn in there, but that had been at the back of the book while the drawing for class had been about 2 pages away from the front.

As I stood there watching him flip through the pages I swore I was going to have a panic attack or something. I crossed my fingers behind my back, for some random reason I have no idea, as he landed on the page with the drawing.

He paused, placing the open book on the table and continued to study the drawing. Seeing him look at this it made me realise how much they looked the same, well him and the drawing that was. I only had to finish doing some hair and shading go the face, but even a blind person could tell that it was him.

Gerard then looked up to me, a small smirk on his face as his eyes then glanced around quickly for some reason. I grew even more nervous as his eyes landed back on my eye, a sly smirk on his lips. He let his fingers slide down the drawing as he kept eye contact with me.

Oh fuck, this wasn't going to be fun.

"Now Iero, is this me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

978K 23.4K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...
656K 25.7K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
662K 14.6K 49
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
156K 31.9K 48
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...