The Wolf's Prey

By JupiterWinchester

1856 Eastern Germany A war has broken out in the supernatural world. Pinning vampires against werewolves. T... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Announcements *2017

Chapter Two

122K 2.7K 276
By JupiterWinchester

A/N: Thanks every one for reading my story I'm so excited about this and as promised this chapter is way longer. Make sure you vote and comment and please pass it on please!! Thanks again!!

Enjoy

"They've found us." my mother said looking as white as a sheet.

"Who mother? Who!" I screamed, and that's when the windows shattered into a million pieces.

"Come Tara we must go now!" she says while pulling on my arm.

"But mother who's here?!" She stopped but only for a second to look back at me.

"Vampires. They've finally found us." She said so coldly that I thought my whole body turned to ice. She pulled me into the dining room.

"In here!" she said with panic in her eyes "Quick they're coming!" she opened a small door in the wall. That was hidden behind plaster and wallpaper. I quickly climbing into the wall. Then she shut the door.

"Momma what are you doing?!" I said tears filling in my eyes because I knew exactly what she was doing.

"I'm saving the thing I love most in the world." she said through the wall but I could still see her. "Go quick down the tunnel. It leads to the barn please hurry my child, and remember I'll always be with you and I'll always love you." She said with tears filling her eyes.

"No! Momma please come with me! I can't just leave you here like this! Like a pig to slaughter it's not right. Please come with me. Please!" I screamed.

"No my beautiful daughter they'll be here in seconds and I'm to old to be on the run. I'll just slow you down."

"No! Momma we'll find a way just please come with me!"

"I love you darling don't ever forget that."

I realized that she wasn't coming but I still couldn't bare her staying behind. "I love you to momma and I'm sorry I haven't told you that more."

"I know child." she said while reaching towards the wall to touch my face and it hurt when she couldn't comfort me with her warm touch.

"Now go." She said with more urgency. I scurried a few feet away that's when I heard them. Vampires.

"Well, well we've finally found the infamous Scarlett Scott." It hissed. "Now where's that beautiful daughter of yours? She got a high bid on the market."

"You'll never find her!" she spat in his face. I sucked in air. Mom are you trying to get killed?! The man slowly wiped his face and flung the remnants of my mom's spit on to her.

''Filthy swine!" she shouted. He grabbed her throat in a flash digging his nails into her skin. "Enough games bitch. Now where's the girl!" My mom was gripping his hand trying to pull it away from her throat but it was no use. He was going choke her to death. I covered my mouth with my hand to stop my screams.

"Burn in hell!" She said flatly. He smiled at that. "Meet you there darling" And with that he snapped her neck but not before draining all the blood out of her body. I clamped both my hands over my mouth to stop my cries as I watched him drain the life from my mother and let her body slump to the floor.

I scurried as fast as I could out to the barn, and pushed open the door. Nobody was there. As far as I could tell. I carefully stepped out of the tunnel still searching around for anybody. I looked out the barn window and what I saw startled me. Vampires everywhere they were tearing the place apart looking for me. I cried silently as I saw my mother's body slumped over someone's shoulder being thrown to the ground and being lit on fire.

"Alright she's escaped. She's probably in the woods here somewhere. groveling on the ground crying about the loss of her dear mother. We have to find her before the werewolves do or else we'll never get that mass amount of money from the prince. She's got a one hell of a price on her." The first man stated. Why does this prince of vampires want me so bad? There's nothing special about me so why go through all this trouble to get me?

Suddenly I heard a creak of a door. The barn door someone is here. I grabbed a branding iron and hid in a safe place. The mystery man walked over to where the whole was in the wall.

"Son of a bitch! Hey Anton! Come over here I've found something!"

Anton came strolling in the barn and found the other man examining the wall. "What is it Dante?"

"I found this. Maybe the little bitch is still here or she's already gone but there's no way she could make it past the guards on the outer lining of the forest she would have to leave hours ago and judging by the scent in the house I'd say she's still here. Maybe in this very room." Dante said.

"Very good brother Dante. Go through the tunnel and I'll have the boys search the house one last time to see if she's managed to escape somewhere else. I'll stay here and search for her in here." Anton said with authority.

"Yes brother Anton." Dante climbed through the wall and Anton closed the door behind him and now it was just me and Anton.

"I know your here little one. I can smell your fear. I let Dante go in the tunnel because I knew that you were here and he can't handle you like I can so come out now and face me or I'll find you and tell the prince that you got mauled by a bear." I shivered at his threats but held my brandishing iron tightly.

"I know exactly where you are. I'm just giving you a choice little one. Come out now and you can have a happy life as the prince's personal slave or you can die today along with your bitch mother." I hear his footsteps getting closer and closer to where I was.

I gripped my iron even tighter as he neared. Should I give up? Or should I honor my mother and father by killing one vampire. It may not be much but one could be saving thousands of human lives including my own just enough to get out of here.

"My your scent is delightful. you smell of roses and dew water. God it's intoxicating no wonder why the prince wants you so bad if I could I'd take you myself." I gagged at his words I couldn't I wouldn't ever be taken by someone like him! He'll have to kill me first!

"I'm getting closer aren't I little one?" I could hear his breathing now slow and steady because breathing to vampires is unnecessary. While mine was rapid and uneven. He was getting closer he was like a lion seeking out a gazelle in the long grass. There is no need for the gazelle to hid because the lion already knows where the gazelle is at. It's death is inevitable like mine. But I won't go down without a fight. He got closer my chance was coming up I needed to hit him in the head and knock him out so I could get away. He was right on the other side of the pole now is my chance.

I swung the iron rod but in a flash he caught my wrist and made me drop it.

"Ahhh!" I screamed.

"There you are little one we have been looking for you everywhere." He said with a sick smile. I bit his arm as hard as I could so he would let go. But he didn't even flinch. He pulled my hair so i would let go. I looked at his arm it was already healing.

"So your a biter? Well we can't have that. Especially for the prince I'll just have to tell him that your a default and take you for myself and submit you to your new ways little one."

"Stop calling me that you sick bastard!" I screamed.

"Why does it bother you little one? I'm sorry i only thought it was a suitable name for you. Someone who is weak, small, and helpless just like your mother!" He snarled.

"Don't talk about m mother like that you sick prick!"

"I guess I have to give you to the prince or less he'll have my head for not getting you. Come little one we can tell the men that I've found you now. Boys! I've got her come on let's go home!" My eyes instantly widened. Home. Their home the vampire castle where the slaves and the vampire prince was. I scrambled even harder.

"No! No! your not taking me there! I'd rather die!" I shouted.

Anton leaned in my ear and hotly whispered. " I'm sure that's the prince's business of what he does with you." I stopped moving and instantly starting shaking and this seemed to amuse Anton because him and the rest of the vampires that were there were laughing.

"Burn the house down. We've got what we came for there's no need for any evidence of this place."

I watched with tears in my eyes as the vampires burned the house that I'd lived in for so long the house i thought of as my safe house down to the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 432 35
Death is a part of life, it all comes to us at some point. werewolves are hidden in society, only hunters know about it. Hunters who enjoy trying to...
7.3K 66 10
*Has not been edited and sucks, read at your own risk!* (TVD fan fiction) Adelaide Mason was born over a thousand years ago; she had a life, a famil...
41.1K 1.5K 24
I made this when I was like 12 and it literally does not make sense. Oof read if you dare~ When Akerial and her sister Jazaline are kidnapped by vam...
123K 3.2K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...