Markiplier x Reader

By BonBonofAwesomeness

This is just MarkiMooMoo and you.... More

Introduction
The Suprise
Perfect Couple
Jealousy
The 2nd Suprise

Late Night Party

74 2 0
By BonBonofAwesomeness

 "Babe this sushi you made is delicious!!" Mark says while stuffing his face with more sushi. We finish our food, Mark goes to take a shower, and I get completely undressed then throw on comfortable undies and a huge baggy t shirt. Mark comes in the bedroom a little while later with nothing on but a towel on his waist still dripping wet. He flexes to show off and I begin to blush. He throws on his pink mustache boxers and gets into bed with me. He pulls me close and I put a hand on his chest and my other hand around his neck. He pulls me closer and kisses me ever so passionately. I blush and we continue cuddling and then Mark starts a game of footsie.

"I got to go to the bathroom, (y/n)! Be right back!" He runs out of the room. He returns a couple minutes later.

"I'm back!"He says as he flexes...AGAIN. Then he walks over to my side of the bed. He kneels on one knee.

"Wh-wh-what are you doing?!"I ask.

He opens a little black box and says,

"(Y/f/n), will you be the woman I spend the rest of my life with?" Mark askes me blushing.

"Of course I will!!!" I shout happily.

Mark runs out to grab two glasses and a bottle of wine.

"Let's celebrate!" Mark exclaims.

We drink and "celebrate" all night. That was really a night to remember.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 302K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.1M 125K 34
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
503K 14.6K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...