Monster Academy

By _shorthairline

"I always thought our world is composed of us humans, but it all changed when I met the five individuals who... More

(I) This isn't a prank
(III) Headmistress's office
(IV) All was true
(V) Who I Really Am
(VI) The Downtown Area
(VII) One Day Relationship
(VIII) Ghost Witch
(IX) Lilith's Blood
(X) Azhu's Grey Past
(XI) Spring Ball

(II) The Hidden Academy

212 104 143
By _shorthairline

M O N S T E R
A C A D E M Y

C H A P T E R II

"Ugh!" I groaned as I stretched my arms up. I fell asleep and I have the weirdest dream! I've got kidnapped by four handsome guys, one with blonde hair, the most handsome among the four.

Another one has the prettiest eyes I've seen! And a mono-lid eye guy who's cute and lastly the ginger-haired guy with a voice that could kill you instantly.

Thankfully it was all just a dream. I haven't opened my eyes yet because whenever I woke up from sleep I want to pretend that I'm still sleeping for two minutes. Why? Simple, I don't want to get out of bed.

"Are you awake?" A girl's voice asked. I jumped out of my bed immediately and saw a girl in front of me, she had pink hair with a piercing on the left side of her nose.

She seems nice but I don't know her! Goodness, what's with my life? "Who are you?" I asked while maintaining our distance from each other. "Hi, I'm Shira Circe" she introduced herself dully. She walked towards the desk and sat on the chair beside it. We looked into each other for five seconds then it hit me.

This isn't my room! Where the hell am I? I freaked out and got my things, ready to go. "Oh my Go-"

"Don't ever call his name," she says, cutting my sentence. She is not freaked out at all! A stranger is sleeping inside her room and she's just there sitting and eating an apple.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't be here. Oh Go-"

"Not a fan of that guy"

"Why am I here by the way? How did I end up here?" I asked. This is all odd for me! How the hell did I end up in someone's room and the unbelievable part is, it's a stranger's room I don't even know this lady and now I'm here inside her bedroom?

How can you explain that?

"You don't know why you're here?" She seemed amused. This is getting weirder than I thought. I nodded in response, she didn't know anything about this too?

"This is fun," she said with a smirk engraving on her lips. Really? She has a serious attitude problem, how is this fun?

I'm not having fun, which means it is not fun at all! "You know what? I'll just leave, I don't even know why I'm here." I got my things and made my way through the door. The door opened by itself.

I got confused on how did that even work? A morning full of surprises, that's what I thought. "You can't get out of here, once you enter this place there's no going back" she states confidently. I roamed my sight all over the room and thinking what she said. "I can't get out of this room?" I asked.

"No silly, you can't get out of this Academy" she clarified herself. Everything she said is not adding up and not making sense? She invited me to the window where I could see the outside. Students were walking down the street of the academy. It's like a prestigious school and the school is based on the classic era, the buildings are like those temples from Rome and Greece.

And the view and scenery are so fascinating! I don't know the earth has this kind of treasure?

How come I never knew of this before?

"Wow," I said with amusement. I couldn't believe what I've seen. It's like true paradise.

There are trees everywhere the building has vines in it and it's aesthetically pleasing.

Look! They have animals too. Deer, bunnies, lots of birds, and many more. The school feels like it's one with nature. I think the tuition fee here is so expensive.

"How come I never knew this place? Where are we?" I gave Shira a question while still looking outside.

"Because the school is hidden, and we are located somewhere in a forest." She replied. I looked at Shira and she did the same but the only difference is she looked confused. "You don't know anything, do you?"

"Yea-h."

"I think you should meet Drago." She stated, without any of my approval she grabbed my wrist and started pulling me going to a floating broom. She then immediately sat on the broom like it was a motorcycle.

"Uhm, what is this?" I asked. This day gave me too much emotion. First I got surprised, second confused, Third I got amused by the fantastic view then now I got really confused, again.

"Just hop on!" She invited me. Is she serious there's no way I'll ride on a broom! That's hilarious and dangerous. On the other hand, how did she make the broom float?!

"Oh my God! How did you make the broom float? Are you a magician?" I asked her so many questions and I need answers. I should not be freaking out but the situation is making me freaked out!

"Really, a magician? I'll take that as an insult, thank you. Now hop on!" Yet again she grabbed my hand pulling me so that I could sit down on her broom and she succeeded.

I sat down on one side of the broom, more like sitting on a motorcycle in a ladylike sitting position. This felt weird for me, but it was comfortable. I didn't feel out of balance at all knowing the fact that I'm sitting on a broomstick.

What surprised me, even more, is that the broom started to elevate and began to move. It's just like a motorcycle but in the form of a broom. What is happening, am I dreaming again?

I pinched my arm and it hurt so bad! Oh God so it is true all of this is true? I don't wanna believe it but then this broom, how the hell is she moving it?

I just wanna keep all the questions by myself until I find someone that's in the right mind to answer me sanely. "Shira, where are we going?" I asked her. She's so focused on riding this broom and by the way, we are like fifteen feet above the ground so that got me scared. Thankfully I was holding Shira by her clothes just to be safe.

The ride didn't take long, not more than five minutes. We hop out of the floating broomstick and with a flick of Shira's hand, the broomstick moved vertically and leaned on the wall near it.

How did that happen- okay I will ask the right person just keep all the questions to yourself.

We arrived in a huge cream building with an exquisite architectural design. Given the fact that the building was like Rome and Greece's classical temples, I thought that the inside is huge but then they made some renovations and put rooms inside it more like buildings in a normal school.

Hallways and rooms. The difference is at the center of the building there was a beautiful garden. The garden is surrounded by hallways and rooms. We walked for a minute until Shira's foot stopped and grabbed the doorknob and twisted it.

"Drago! We have a problem" Shira shouted as she opened the door in front of her. We got inside the room, I then examined the materials of the wall and the outside was the same. I don't know what the actual materials are but they look like the same wall. The floors were made of marble, wait, the flooring if this school is marble? Isn't that expensive?

And by the looks of it, it's old and well maintained. The furniture was modernized; sofas, tables, chairs, and they even had MacBook and speakers. The only old furniture that I've noticed is the two human-size metal knights that's in both corner of the room.

"What do you need?"

Weird, that's an oddly familiar voice. The voice came from the side of the room where no light can enter, it was dark. But the voice came from there. Where did I hear that voice?

I kept my focus on that side of the room, I got curious about the familiarity of his voice. I heard it somewhere.

"Yeah, I need help. You know this girl?" Shira is referring to me but it didn't bulge me to not stare at the area.

A couple of seconds passed and I saw there were eyes open in the dark corner where the voice came from. This took me aback, my left foot stepped backward unconsciously.

This isn't happening.

This Chapter is Dedicated to @VanellaSan Thank you for reading this story Kitty <3 Love you much

All right reserved by @_shorthairline
Plagiarism is Crime that is punishable by law.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 329 58
"She is a monster.", they said. Well, they are not wrong. I'm not a normal monster like the others from the nightmares. Whenever I go, I spread deat...
9.3K 299 19
Ellie likes to think she's just a normal girl. She just finished high school, she has a bunch of friends, and overall, everything about her seems nor...
1K 101 25
Monsters have always been the bad guys. Fairytales are nothing more than just bedtime stories. This is how the world functions. Or at least this is h...
415K 9.2K 114
A selection of stories can be found on my Tumblr Blog under 'itstheendofthegoddamnworld' or 'Melancholic Euphoria'. Do you like monsters? Monsters g...