summer and rain [WINNER OF CO...

By tinymacee

"We should run, you and me." Copyright©2016 by tinymacee WINNER OF THE Just_Jerome CONTEST!!!!! I came 2nd. :p More

T i m e
A c t - O n e
A c t - T w o
A c t - T h r e e
L a s t - A c t

A c t - F o u r

32 7 0
By tinymacee

"Rain."

"Hm?"

"I think I've figured out who you are."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I know who you truly are."

"Then who am I?"

"You are, what they call, Death."

"Why would you say that?"

"Because it's already been seven years, yet you still haven't aged. You look exactly the same as you did the first time I met you. You talk about time as if it goes on for infinity. Humans can't talk about it like you do because we have limited time. You speak about things that were never discovered by men, yet you know them so well and talk about them with such confidence."

"But how does that make me Death?"

"Because Death was said to follow the people who are fated to died seven years before their death day."

"Summer-"

"No, it's okay, Rain- Death- who ever you are. I understand why you kept this from me. Plus, there was a weird aura around you the who time."

"..."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I'm glad you said that, though."

"Why?"

"Because Time waits for no one. If I had waited to tell you this and you had waited to apologize, I think we would have both missed our chance."

"Rain, I had a dream."

"Today is my death day."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
78.2K 227 23
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...