MLG Love Story

By Le_Wild_Geek

This is for creative purposes if you even want to call it that. I desperately needed something to write, so h... More

xxx_A Mumble Beginning_xxx
xxx_What Should I Do_xxx
xxx_A Gr8 M8_xxx

xxx_Happy Endings_xxx

27 0 0
By Le_Wild_Geek

"You're very good at what you do," commented xxx_pronoscoper_xxx.

"Don't mention it, mate," I replied as I went back to putting my mind on COD.

I was rather happy to have someone to blaze it with. The one person who would always show their affection for me through insults. I knew this mate was one I would always want to be with. 

"Will you marry me?"

"No."

OH OH OH OH MAI GOD!!!1!! ARE ARE YOU RECORDING, SHAUN? THAT WAS DISGUSTING THAT WAS DISGUSTING! WEED WED WEED GOTTA GOT FAST! GOTTA GO FAST! SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY! MOM GET THE CAMERA!!!1! OH BABY A TRIPLE!1!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 115K 62
Sidharth Karthikeya Roy, a dangerous and powerful businessman who is a ruthless CEO of Roy group. He got entangled in an arranged marriage with Megha...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
2M 59.3K 101
When Valerie Adams gets to know that she is betrothed to the youngest billionaire in New York, just to save her father's dying company, it is two nig...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...