Be My Lover(Boyxboy Oneshots)

By Deep_in_fandomland

Part 2 from my story Boyxboy one shots. This will be better with new one shots and new guys involved. Gallery... More

Authors Note
Please Go Out With Me
The Night
Ride Home (Explicit)
Something More?
Friendly Reunion[part 1]
Friendly Reunion [part 2]
The Promise (Explicit!)
Spoiled Brat [Part 1]
Spoiled Brat[part 2]
Name Changed[Explicit!]
Rambling
No Problem
Neighbor (part 1)
Neighbor (part 2)
Neighbor (part 3)
Thanksgiving

Third Date (kinda explicit? Ehh?)

1.1K 29 1
By Deep_in_fandomland

It's date night and I'm so excited. This guy asked me out in a date and I said yes. He is average, but what made it special was, I was not the one to ask. Its not our first date but our third.

I looked in my closet and there were just jeans and a t-shirt. I want this to be different. I need to go to the store. Gosh girls have it more easily than guys. They can wear dresses, shirts, pants, and it's acceptable. For guys it's just pants. But fuck it! I'm wearing a dress! And I am going to love it.

₪₪₪₪₪₪

"Hello, welcome to Beauty Exotics." An employee came up to me. "Are you looking for something for your girlfriend?"

"No, me." I said embarrased.

"Sorry for the miss understanding."

"No no it's okay. Um, I need a dress."

"Sure, try on a couple of dresses and we will find what you need, for your date?"

"Yes date." I smiled.

"Now the perfect dress goes along with the date. Where are you going?" She asked me as I followed behind her.

"I really don't know. He said that he was taking me out. He didn't tell me where."

"It's okay, will anything do?"

"If it looks good I'll take it."

"Okey dokey then. Lets get going." She smiled.

₪₪₪₪₪₪

Tried on so many dresses that I got a little stressed out. Different lengths, different colors, different styles. But I finally found the one. A simple light gray dress that stops at my thighs.

The lady said I should add some accessories to the dress, she found me a thin brown belt, a feather necklace, some simple cute bracelets, and a nice black hat.

While I was in the store I decided that I was going to buy my shoes here too. She said to go perfectly with my dress I should wear heels instead of low flats. I tried on wedges, platform, and high heels. Until I saw a type that matched the color of my thin belt. Some cute cork high heels that went perfectly with my dress.

The price was worth it, a little over sixty dollars, I can deal eating ramen for the rest of the month.

I walked out the store feeling overjoyed. And learned a few things about fashion. . . On the femine side.

₪₪₪₪₪₪

It is the day of the date and I am too excited. I was over thinking last night, I was depressed because, he likes me because I am a man, so why did I buy a dress? But, he is an open-minded person, he might like it.

The whole morning I was getting ready for him, second thinking myself. He called me and told me he was in his way.

I heard knocking on the door and I shrieked. He likes me so it is going to be okay right?! I made a terrible mistake wearing this!

I took a deep breath then opened the door. He stood there in shock. . . I knew this was a bad idea!

"Imma go change!" I started to head to my room.

"Wait Nolan!" He forcefully pulled me back to him. "I like it. It fits you really well."

"Really?!"

"Yeah you look sexy in it. . . I don't want to tear it off you."

I was silent, "Shale we go?"

"We shale."

₪₪₪₪₪₪

Since we live in a rule area, the perfect date is always in nature in the paths of the pretty forest. This one specific area got so popular that they built a little restaurant closer to the middle of the path, right on the side. We walked in and I got stares. . . And why are there little scouts here? Isn't this a love area? Are they from the city?

"Ryder. . ." I wishpered in his ear, "Am I the only one seeing little kids?"

"Nope." He responded. "You are looking fly, don't let these people think you are not. They don't know you."

We were seated near a window, I just really want to go walking! Get out this restaurant. . . I look good, I want to show it off.

"You look really good." He complemented me.

"Is that all you have to say?"

"Yeah that is all I got. I pictured you in pants. Not a gorgeous dress. Never thought a lover would wear one since I'm gay you know?"

"I thought you would hate me wearing this."

"Then why wear it in the first place?"

"I wanted to be different. I wanted to stand out from all your ex's."

We gotten our order taken and he continued to stare into my eyes. "Your eyes are beautiful too. I am keeping you."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, you are one of a kind. . . I like that." He held out his hand and I place mines in his. "Can't wait til we walk on the trail."

"You going to take pictures of me?"

"You bet, show you off and tell other men that you are taken."

"By who?"

"By me."

"This is our third date. How you do you know."

"Well, bought you to this wonderful date. . ."

"And? Is that all? Little cocky are you?"

"Naw," He smirked. "Its pretty big, if you don't believe me, give it a feel."

I started laughing. "Right here?"

"There are little kids here. . . When we walk the trail, give it a little touch through my pants and squeeze it."

"Mighty brave, you are not even whispering it."

"I take chances." He winked at me. He's such a fuckboy. I'll play with him for a bit before he ticks me off.

₪₪₪₪₪₪

We ate, talked more, he is really likable. The first date it was nerve recking, we barely talked. Second, we spent that time apologizing for the first date. And now we both have redemed ourselves and talked more about what we do and who we are.

We started to walk the trail, walking in these heels are killing me but it's worth it.

"Nolan, stand against the whatever you call it." Ryder told me.

"This?" I pointed to the railing.

"Yeah, I wanna take a picture of you."

"Alright." I leaned aginst it.

"Now do a 'yeah it's me bitches' look."

"Are you a photographer or something?" I laughed. People were walking by staring at me.

"I could be."

I said nothing else and did the pose he wanted. He took multiple pics, and I did multiple poses. "Don't I look fabulous?"

"You really do. How about a fourth date? And are we officially going out now? I redeemed myself right?"

"Oh my god yes, never would have guessed you went to college for psychology. What am I thinking?"

"I already told you. We don't do that. But I can tell you about Sigmund Freud. He's sexual just like me." He winked at me.

"Who is he?"

"Oh just some crackhead neurologist. Who think that if you dream of an tree you really thinking of a penis."

"What?! But in my dreams I am mostly outside and there are trees everywhere!"

"You horny boy."

I was baffled. "No no no. Can't be true."

"I mean he took cocaine, kinda loopy in the mind. Also he was born in the early ninetys."

₪₪₪₪₪₪

We continuted walking and decided to turn back around because it was getting dark. The little kids were gone and Ryder decided to grab my ass. He held it there til we got to his car.

We both slid in and before he even got the keys in the ignition I stoped him. "When am I going to see it?" I asked him. I pulled him to me kissing him. Things were getting heated up. I was feeling up his crotch.

He pulled away from me. "Take it out, you can see it right now." I unzipped his pants and pulled it from out of his fly. I put him in my mouth. He over exaggerated a bit but not that much for me to care.

"Aren't you. . ."

"Never said I was that big while I'm flaccid. Suck it a little more then you'll see." I looked him in the eyes and continued. It gotten bigger in my mouth. I am going to enjoy this.

I popped it out and smiled. "Imma continue to let you finish, we are not going to do it now but, later down the road we can go all the way. Don't wanna go too fast. You okay with that right?"

"Whatever makes you comfortable. I'll wait for you til you ready. Does that mean blowjobs are excluded?"

"What do you think I am doing now?"

"I'll keep my mouth shut."

I started finishing what I was doing. Sucking his tip, down his shaft, and sucking his balls. As he was getting closer to the end his penis was large, it matched what he was saying and I craved to put it inside me but I knew I had to wait. Getting it now means that later down the road the fire will dim.

He came in my mouth. And knowing what I had to do I swallowed it. The taste was bitter but what else could I do? Spit it out? In this nice looking car?! That is a definite no.

He grabbed my face and kissed me on the cheek. "Can't kiss me on the lips?"

"Naw, did that once and the guy didn't swallow it and you know where my cum ended."

I cried laughing, it was dark so I could barely see his face but I knew he was making some sort of disgusted face.

He started the car and he headed back to my place to drop me off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 7.5K 50
Love stories of Forth and Beam. It consist of short and long stories.
221K 5.4K 138
This is a story of boyxboy/ manxman one shots (some small series) Some fluffier then others but I promise you'll love. Each story isn't like any that...
354 13 18
This is a compilation of short stories, in a BL (Boy's Love) genre.