Markiplier x Reader

By BonBonofAwesomeness

This is just MarkiMooMoo and you.... More

Introduction
Perfect Couple
Jealousy
The 2nd Suprise
Late Night Party

The Suprise

57 2 0
By BonBonofAwesomeness

 I finish my lets play video and deside to go take a shower. I turn the water on, disrobe, and get in. The warm water flows out of the quiet shower as I here a knock on my front door. I quickly shut the water of, get a robe on and and answer the door. I practically faint when I see who it is. It's Markiplier, and before I can greet him I drop the robe, pass out, and fall to the floor. 

~ 15 minutes later~ 

 I begin to sit up and see that I'm naked but still covered with a blanket. I grab the blanket and pull it up to my chin as it starts to fall of me. 

"Markiplier!! What are you doi-" I cut myself off. "Actually first I want to know what happened while I was passed out!!"

"All I did was picked you up with a blanket and laid you down on the couch!" Mark explained to me.

"You promise nothing else!!" I yell to him as I begin to realize I'm blushing.

"I swear!" Mark replies. "And I came here to suprise you, because I watch your channel, and mumble mumble mumble......."

"What?" I ask confused.

"I said because I sorta have a crush on you........" Mark says quietly.

"OMFG!!! Mark, your my senpai and I have a huge crush on you too!!" I explain loudly to him.

"Good!! I was scared for a sec there. Anyway, that's not the main reason I came here though. I came her to say I love you and do this." Mark kisses me hard but yet passionately. 

I blush but then I kiss him back harder. We both blush as Mark starts kissing my neck. I stop Mark.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask.

"I've been sure for two years." Mark replies back seductively.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...
711K 43.6K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
542K 25.7K 31
He's a blind mafia man, the heir who lost his eyesight. She's a kindhearted girl whose job is to take care of him. Will the two of them find their wa...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...