Past Present Future [ Akashi...

By Stars_in___

At first it was Mibuchi Reo who got beaten in the mid-term exam. Rank 5 [ Yuki Togane 754 Point ] Rank 6 [ R... More

The missing one
The photo
Nightmare
Pandora Box and The Key
Step
Cat
Cute
Scar
Its always cloudy yet never rain
Forgotten Scar
AUTHOR-SAN IS SO HAPPY
The beast's silent
Our prayer at that time
Fear,Fix,Fragile [ special 2000 words lol]
Trauma
Old Reflection
Puzzling Doubt
I confessed
The King of Ace
Past--Middle point
What happened once can happen twice
FIRE FLOWER: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Strawberry Shortcake
Fast Forward
1 June 20xx : Reality Nightmare In The Middle of Debris
I Know My Heart's Missing a Piece
POLLING FOR VALENTINE
Red Love
The unsaid feeling
The Start of Present
White Miracle
Long Gone
Unwordly Emotions.
Reconciliation
Royal Court Cards
Like Father Like Son
Catching Wind
Remorse
In The Middle of The Way
Notification!
The Unclosure Story
Epilogue : Parents and Children
Bonus 1 : The Gem and Blanket

Forgiven

5.3K 150 2
By Stars_in___

" Yesterday... I talked with Akashi..."
She thought still in daze.

She can't believe it, its only been 3 days since she promised not to get near him, and she already broke it.

" Wait ! No I'm not! I-i mean... It was an accident right? "
She insist.

Her thought becoming crazier and crazier every time she thinking back at that time.

She knew that Akashi has a beautiful like ruby eyes, but looking closely its even more beautiful than any ruby in the world.

*blush*

" EH??????? Why did I have to think it again??? Stop it Yuki!! "
She then messing with her hair and almost fangirling in the middle of crowd.

When she realized that some of the passenger looking at her weird act, she quickly let down her hand quickened her pace.

" Idiot >///< "

.

.

.

Akashi looking at the outside by the window. He resting his head on his fist. He looked bored.

The traffic light sure take his time. In annoyance, he looked at his wrist, and the clock hand pointing at 6:05.

Well, of course technically he won't late. But he's going to late in his own rules.

He can't do anything about the traffic light, he once thought maybe he should use faster way to go to the school. Like, with a train.

It will only takes 5-8 minutes for walked from the station to the school, and more or less, its only take 10 minutes from his house to the station.

Its not like he avoid using train, its just if he still can use his car he won't take the train.

He let out a little sigh and shifted his gaze to the pavement.

Suddenly something catched his gaze.

A white one.

" Yuki? "
His boredom suddenly lifted as he looked at her walking with so much effort.

Her body is smaller compared to the people around her. Thus, it looks like she's sinking in the crowd.

He only looked at her through the glass, its not really that far from his car, yet he only can watch her struggling.

He find it amusing, for her small body to take this crowd everyday.

But then again, she should be in the school already, is she late?

He thought maybe they can go together to the school with his car. But no.

He can't let such a thing happened.

He won't take a bother to do that, yet he still looking sternly at her.

Her mouth looks like a fish, its opened and closed really fast, it feels like that she's hardly catching her breath.

He pity her.

But that's it.

He shifted his gaze to the front, and looked at the traffic light.

Without his realizing, they can move forward now.

Slowly the driver step on the gas and leaving the traffic light.

He feel relieved, he can go to school now.

As his car moving forward, they passed the white girl that still struggling in the crowd.

He make sure he didn't take a least glance at her so he won't feel anything to her. He doesn't have a time for her. She should... Deal with it herself.

As he passed, he looked straight, but...

It can't be helped.

At the tip of his eyes, he catch a glimpse of her.

Getting hurt.

.

.

.

" Damn! Why is it so crowded, is it always like this in the morning?? I should've take the train instead the bus. Ughhhh I regret everyth-- "

*BUMP*

" Ack! "

She felt a great pain in her stomach when someone bumped really hard on her.

She stopped in instant.

Her breath becoming harder and harder to get.

Her stomach its really hurt.

She's trembling like crazy, her body feels limp, she covered her mouth as a drop of cold sweat flowing from her head.

She's scared.

It's been so long since she saw many people like this.

She feel dizy.

" Ittai... Ittai... My... Stomach, ugh... Wh-what should I do?? What if the wound... Please... Mom, someone, help... "

She closed her eyes as she hold her her stomach tightly.

More people bumping into her, she swayed here and there by the people. No one notice her, and no one care for her.

*grip*

" Eh? "
Suddenly she feel someone holding her hand.

She looked at the hand just to find... That thin,beautiful, and pale hand is no more than her promise.

" A-akashi-san?? "

" Hurry, this way. "
He take a hold of Yuki's hand and pulling her out of the crowds.

Her chest feels lightened, her eyes widened as the red head is the only thing  she can see.

.

.

.

" *huft* *huft* ... U.... Th...ank you ... Akashi-san.. "
She said still catching her breaths.

Her hair is even messier than usual, but its not bothering her.

She bowed to him and said thanks again properly.

" Yes, you should be. I left the car immediately when I saw you got hurt in the crowds. "
He said sharply as ever. He then tidying up his blazer and tightened his tie.

" E-eh? I'm really grateful! Thank you-- Nnh. "
Her words suddenly stopped by the pain that stung her stomach as she bowed down.

" It's okay now, I'm going to the school first. See you in there. "
He said, turning his back from her.

As she looked at his back, she felt guilty and wanting to stopped his back.

The voice that stuck in her throat this whole time, finally she has the courage to speak up.

" A-akashi-san! "

He stopped. He turn his head 3/4 degree which only showed his right face to her.

" What is it? "

Just from where he's stopped his step is already make her chest tightened in happiness.

She bowed down 90 degree as she raised her voice a little bit.

" Th-thank you so much for your help, and I'm sorry for bothering you. "
She said closing her eyes tightly.

.   .  .

Akashi's eyes widened as his lips opened a little bit.

Its not an unusual thing for someone to bow that way to him. He means, everyone in his mansion is like that. Even his father's friend.

But, when he saw a mere girl that no more than a student in his school, no more than a low life, he feel his chest just... Lightened.

Maybe its her action that make him like that.

Maybe its because she's a student in Rakuzan that make him like that.

Maybe its only because her sweet words that make him like that.

There are a thousand of possibility in his mind, but he can't point it out.

He lost in confusion for the first time.
After all its his first time to feel that way.

Its his turn now who finally got to speak up.

" You are... Forgiven. "

.

.

.

" Akashi-san... If only you know, at that time, when you said you forgave me, I feel like I could die at any time without any regret now. "
Yuki smiled bitterly at herself.

She walked to the bus stop and sit on the bench still holding her stomach.

Well, its true that the pain is decreased, but slightly its still hurts.

She thought " its weird, we both lived in the same country, walking on the same ground, stand under the same blue sky, but, as much as i hate this wound, the only thing that make me feel closed to you is this. "
She smiled bitterly.

Suddenly her lips feel salt as her cheek become wet.

A drop of small rain, flowing from her eyes, even though the sky is really bright.

" ... It hurts... "
She cried.

******////*****////*****////*****////
TBC o(╥﹏╥)o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.2K 31
🙏This story isn't for Akafuri peeps. Sorry! 🙏 Kuroko had been in a coma for 10 years now. Now that he has woken up he notice the change while he ha...
214K 6.7K 27
(Discontinued) Yes, another COTE fanfic, IDK why I do them but, that doesn't matter. Synopsis: A new special exam was announced for the second year...
151K 4.2K 38
Airi Yunabami, a wealthy 15 year old girl, begins her first year of highschool in Rakuzan High after transferring from Hyakkao Private Academy. There...
79.3K 1.5K 9
What happens if one day Kuroko Tetsuya's calm demeanor and deadpan expression was replaced by a violent and dangerous personality? Will Seirin be abl...