Forgotten Memory {RobStar Fan...

By ShyDreamer25

"Memories are the only things you can hold unto when everything and everyone changes" But when certain memo... More

Forgotten Memory {RobStar Fanfic}
Chapter 1: Goodbye
Chapter 2: I'm Sorry
Chapter 3: Goodbye Teen Titans
Chapter 4: Being Normal
Chapter 5: Don't you remember??
Chapter 6: Memory Returned
Chapter 7: Lost Memories
Chapter 8: War(1)
Chapter 9: War(2)
Chapter 10: Final Goodbye
Chapter 11: A Choice
Chapter 12: Stay
Chapter 13: Years Passed
Chapter 14: Engagement
Chapter 15: Broken and Bruised
Chapter 16: Engagement Party
Chapter 17: Wedding Day
Chapter 18: Follow your Heart
Chapter 19: Acceptance
Chapter 20: Goodbye My Forever
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
AN AUTHOR"S ANSWER
Chapter 21: A New Chapter
Chapter 22: Let's Meet Again
Chapter 23: Hello Robin...
Chapter 24: Black and Red
Chapter 25: This is Wrong
Chapter 26: Something Bad
Chapter 27: Black Secrets
Chapter 28: Once Again
Chapter 29: Beat
Chapter 30: Ready? [P1]
Chapter 31: Face to Face [P2]
Chapter 32: Foes and Allies
Chapter 33: Ice Cold
Chapter 34: A Love's Worth
Chapter 36: Fight for Us
Chapter 37: Valuable
Chapter 38: Until The End
Chapter 39: Ready?
Chapter 40: All This Time
Epilogue
Updates

Chapter 35: Raging Fire

670 26 2
By ShyDreamer25

Chapter 35: Raging Fire

(Cyborg)

It was chaos out here. We were fighting off the tamarans that were invading, trying to kill as less of them as possible. Starfire will not like us for killing one of her people.

But these tamaran men were different. They have this black aura making them seem like thy're not people at all. Black eyes that's deep and hallow like all the soul is sucked out of them.

"Cyborg! 12 o'clock!" Aqualad shouted and I blasted the ship's lasers before it could cause collateral damage to the city.

I looked at the tower. Where Raven is doing the ritual and where Robin in half conscious with his life on his hands.

I tried thinking about other things rather than what will lie ahead but Robin was on the verge of death and life here.

He said I must help him. And he will give me the authority on what must be done whatever may happen to him afterwards.

I blasted more ship and beat up more soldiers but I kept having that bad omen here in my gut. It wasn't the end. Not until we clean what was stained.

_________

(BlackFire)

Raven can't see me

or sense my presence

I'm here in front of Raven and Robin. Robin's encased in a white light. His body floating midair. Raven was also hovering, eyes white from concentration and meditation.

Robin's eyes were closed. But I could feel his body's life energy fading then goes out strong then fade again.

It would be easy to kill them both

I could redeem myself to Starfire or whoever is within her

and I could have the best rewards and gifts I could have

But then I won't

Starfire as what I said is more important. I'd live another life and I'd still want to save her. She is the only one left of my family and I won't let anyone take her away.

I'm still too weak to fight, but I wanted to help in any way I can. I want her to see me, see me that I have changed.

and if ever I go back to the dark void that I'm used to. At least let her live on the other side of the galaxy.

I walked away, I wanted to warn them. Its a battle more that what's happening outside but if somehow you can save Starfire and Robin at the same time. It would be a miracle. And I don't believe in miracles.

"Blackfire." Raven's voice rang out.

I turned around to see her looking at me . She was standing but her feet were still hovering. Her eyes white but directly focused on me.

"Why are....you here?" Her voice was strained. It's hard for her to use her powers in a long period of time but she has to.

"Just wanted to check, and warn you." Raven quiet and I continued.

"He's not...whoever is in...Starfire won't give up. He waited for a long time for this moment and took him most of his energy to move and reach her vulnerable soul." Raven looked at me unexpectedly

"I know." She looked grim. She knows who is controlling her!

"Who." Venom was laced in my words. Whoever did this is going to pay. May it be my life's end but I don't care. Whoever it is will pay.

Raven looked sad for a moment before her face was turned to utter coldness.

"My father. Trigon."

____________________

(Robin)

The first thing that greeted me when I opened my eyes where pitch black darkness.

I stood up and tried to look for something to guide me but it was all black.

Everytime I see Starfire's mind its black

"Starfire!" I yelled and my voice echoed through the room or whatever space I'm in. Then there were lights on both of my sides flickering one by one lighting up the path. It was a hallway.

I walked further, it was lit enough to see what was ahead but if something or anything happens I have to be ready.

My staff was at my hand and I moved cautiously. The hallway seem endless. No doors, no sign of anyone.

"R-robin..." There was a weak echo. MY blood surged with adrenaline. That voice sounds familiar.

"Starfire." I breathed. Then I began running. I wasn't thinking rationally. Something might come at me but I was too rushed. I ran and ran until there was a bright light.

I closed my eyes then let them adjust to the brightness of the light.

and it was a nightmare

I'm inside a cave. Black and gems covered the walls. Magma was on the bottom and it was hot. But at the same time there was a icy breeze brushing into me.

"Robin! Help!" Starfire shouted somewhere on the top. I started grappling through the rock trying to reach her.

"ROBIN!" She screamed and I pushed myself quicker

at last I reached the top ledge. There was a thin layer of cloth covering the opening of what seems like a cave.

"Hello Robin." She stood there wearing a long black gown. Her armor was designed to camouflage with the outfit perfectly. Her hair was in a ponytail. A green orb was floating in her left hand as if she was just playing with it.

She didn't seem like she needed my help

She looked at me like he was expecting me to come to her running

"Where is she." I held out my staff pointedly at her. Starfire, whoever is she in front of me clicked her tongue

 "Tsk...its rude to point things at people Robin." She walked and lowered the tip of my staff. I gripped it tighter.

"Where. Is. She." Her cold smile wavered and her eyes turned a darker shade of green. She moved from the chair she was sitting in, to the cabinets.

"You want to see her?" She snickered and grinned.

"Go ahead." The caninet turned into a door and it felt like I was sucked in.

The moment I opened my eyes. I was greeted by a girl in chains to both her wrists and ankles. Her hand was enclosed in a black bubble. Her eyes tired and droopy. Body thin and bruised. And her life force slowly fading.

"Starfire." I ran to her but then there are chains attached to me as well.

I struggled to move. She looked up at me and her dull eyes sparkled for a moment.

"Robin." She said it so sweetly and with relief making my choice a lot better.

"Well well...looks like we have a good reunion here." A deep voice rang. I looked up to see the other Starfire looking down at us. Her eyes dark and beady. Her grin evil and relentless.

"Who are you?" I asked. She hovered over us. Her black gown glittering in the lit room.

"It was nice to plan this out Robin my boy." Her voice was deeper now. Much manlier. Then he hunched back her gown covering her. Then she stood up. Taller, leaner.

"This is me." He looked at me. His body was in a black suit. His necktie blood red. He grinned and walked to where Starfire was at.

"Its a pretty sight ain't it Wonderboy." I clenched my fists. It wasn't at all. My blood was boiling and I was so close on killing the guy. But I have to know something before I do.

"Why? Why her? Why not me?" He chuckled low then looked at me.

"That wouldn't be fun now would it be?" He said

"Why her then?"

"Pain. Isn't the worse kind of pain seeing the one you love dearly suffer because of you." He circled around Starfire

"I won't let you ruin the rest of her." I held my staff high

"I'm going to end this once and for all."

"Then prepare boy. I won't let your death be quick. I'll make you suffer and you'll beg to spare your life." Trigon said as he walked away

"I'll be expecting you Robin. Until next time." H walk past the door that quickly dissapeared. The room was also empty.

No Starfire

No Trigon

It made me feel red. Made my insides burn with rage, but I knew rage won't help.

"I'll save you. Even if it takes my life."

Let the raging fire of my love burn through the cold shackles that imprison you,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 335 18
🎉*Completed*🎊 Robin is known as the leader of the teen titans but as a lately things have been getting to much for him. Most of his team likes to p...
1.2K 26 11
The last few months have been smooth sailing for our heros. They have been spending time alot ever since their encounter in Raven's Room. Life as a T...
1K 18 11
BBROB "Do you have any idea how worried i was when i heard you are in the hospital?!" He suddenly said. "What could've happened if i was on trip and...
21.7K 652 19
"No one will ever take your place.... That's one promise I can keep..." " Thank you for being my hero...." I let out a sob and tried pulling myself t...