MiRaClEs (Gamzee x reader)

Von drowsyPaleontologist

When you were walking around comic con, enjoying the scenery and fellow nerds, you see an extremely good Kark... Mehr

Comic con day 1
Comic Con day 2
Comic con day 3 (w/ Karkat and Gamzee)
Last day.
issues
carnival
food court
problems
Im sorry, sis.
explanations
others
authors note
whøøps
this is really l8
ships
new thing i got going on
wow im finally updating

new friends

2.5K 101 57
Von drowsyPaleontologist

By the time that I had gotten Karkat back to his normal level of angriness, it was time to meet his friends, or as he liked to call them, "fuckasses that think they can talk to him in a friendly manner"

We'd gone outside to meet them, but there we're only four, and I recalled Dave saying I would meet six... Strange.

We walked up to meet them, and before I could even ask about the others, a girl with long, wavy dark brown hair, and round black glasses walked up to me, who could only be Jade, greeted me.

"Hi (y/n)! I'm Jade! Sorry its not everyone we planned on you meeting, John and Sollux couldn't make it." She explained, to which I nodded in understanding.

The others came up and greeted me oh their own, one by one.

"Hello. I'm Rose. Lalonde, that is."

"I'm Aradia! You must be (y/n). Its nice to meet you!"

"Helloooooooo! I'm Vriska!"

They all greeted, and since Jade already introduced herself, she stood off to the side.

We all chatted together. They we're all really great, even Vriska, once you got to know her.

I especially liked Aradia. I know the whole stereotype that she's boring and quiet, but she's really not. She's so funny, and lively, and sarcastic, and she's just really great!

As we continued talking, slowly.. Very slowly.. Making our way to the doorway, Karkat came up.

"IF YOU NUB LORDS DONT HURRY THE FUCK UP AND GET INSIDE IM GONNA LOCK YOU OUT. COME ON WE'RE WATCHING A MOVIE." 

And at that, we paused our conversing, and walked inside before Karkat actually did lock us out.

A/n: sorry its so short. I just realized I hadn't updated for like four months. I thought I did a few weeks ago, but I guess it got deleted, so here's sort of a filler chapter until.. Well, the next filler chapter four months from now!! XD please, stay patient, my psychopaths¡

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

60.1K 2.4K 5
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
87.7K 1.2K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
75.3K 3.3K 21
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
161K 8.2K 17
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...