My Bad Boy | ✔️

Od royalmccann

Selena Gomez is a normal high schooler with the best of friends. Her life completely changes once she meets J... Více

My Bad Boy
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
The end
Epilogue

Chapter 46

5.5K 200 96
Od royalmccann

Justin

I grabbed the steering wheel tightly and bounced my leg up and down. Selena ended up going with me, and honestly I was extremely happy, but nervous at the same time.

Miguel's face dropped when she started walking towards my car, and I couldn't keep the grin off my face.

Now we were on our way to her "house". I told her that because she wouldn't have gotten in the car if I told her where we were really going. I decided I needed to man up, and take what's mine. I looked at her, and couldn't help but smile. Her head was resting on the window, and her eyes were closed.

Too many guys are trying to get at her, and I can't have that happening. When I found out a guy gave Selena his number, I immediately got out of school and did what I had to do.

When we arrived, I looked at her and gulped. She was sleeping peacefully, and I was a bit afraid of waking her up. Hopefully she doesn't want to go home after she realizes where we are, because that will ruin my whole plan.

I checked the time and sighed in relief when I saw that I still had time. I gently tapped her shoulder and she snapped her eyes open. I probably woke her up from a dream or something.

She looked at her surroundings and furrowed her eyebrows, "I thought we were going to my house?" I felt my hands begin to sweat and I grinned.

"I wanted to come here." I said simply and she raised one of her eyebrows.

"The movie theaters?" She said slowly, and I nodded quickly.

She stretched her arms and rubbed her neck, "What movie are we going to watch? I have homework to do."

I shrugged, "It's a surprise." The movie wasn't the actual surprise but I didn't want her knowing that. She nodded in suspicion, but got out of the car anyway.

I took a deep breath and got out as well. We both walked inside and waited in line to pay for our tickets. I looked up and scanned all the movies that were playing right now. I honestly had no idea what movie we were going to watch, but I had to pick one quickly.

When it was our turn, I looked at Brandon nervously and smiled, "Two tickets for", I looked up at the board and then down at him, "Star wars?"

I have never watched any of the Star Wars movies so this was going to be interesting. I looked down at Selena to see her smiling, "I love Star Wars" She grinned shyly.

I smiled at how cute she was, and relaxed. At least I chose a movie she will enjoy. Brandon smirked, "She's really pretty Justin".

Selena looked at both of us, "You know each other?"

Brandon nodded, "Yes, the total will be 18.34 by the way".

I reached in my pocket for my wallet and handed him a twenty dollar bill.

Brandon gave me the receipt, "I would tell you to enjoy the movie, but I know you guys will." He smirked at Selena and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked off after Brandon gave us our tickets. Could he be any more obvious? After we got our snacks and drinks, we headed towards the room where Star Wars was playing.

I let Selena walk in front of me so she could choose our seats. She ended up choosing the seats in the middle. The room wasn't full, but it wasn't empty either. I sat down and handed her the snacks she chose.

I stared at the screen and bit my lip anxiously. Selena noticed because she grabbed my arm gently, "Are you alright?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine".

The movie finally started after five minutes of trailers and Selena squealed happily. I looked down at her and smiled, she was so beautiful.

Twenty minutes into the movie passed and I took a deep breath and texted my friend.

Go ahead, I'm ready.

I pressed send and then felt my phone buzz a few seconds after. I didn't bother to check because I knew what it said. A few seconds passed, and the screen went blank. Everybody started talking loudly and one even stood up and said, "Yo, fix this right now! I payed a lot for this shit".

I rolled my eyes and looked down at Selena to see her with a confused expression on her face. She looked up at me and groaned, "What the heck, it was getting to the good part".

I stared at the screen, until I saw words pop up with a picture of Selena and I. Everyone's head turned to the screen and awe'd loudly.

It read, Selena, would you like to be my girlfriend? - Justin

My heart thumped rapidly in my chest and I looked down at Selena. Her hands went to her mouth and she stared at me in shock, "Justin" She whispered and hugged me tightly after.

"Yes! I would love too" She said happily when she pulled away.

I sighed in relief, "Good, because then this would've been embarrassing" I chuckled and I quickly texted Brandon to put the movie on before the people got angry.

Selena grabbed my arm and looked at me, "Why didn't you just ask me? I mean, I appreciate all of this, but I would've said yes either way".

"You're not just anyone, you're special Selena. I would've asked, but I felt like making this special." I said, making sure I was quiet.

She grinned, and cupped my face, "I love you Justin", She said before leaning in and giving me a kiss on my lips.

"I love you more".

The whole movie passed by quickly. I wasn't even paying attention because I was to busy thinking about the girl next to me. The thought of her finally being mine made me so happy. Now I don't have to worry about other guys trying to be with her, because she has a boyfriend.

I was driving her home, and I smirked knowing tomorrow at school I was finally going to be holding her hand down the hall.

"What're you thinking about?" Selena broke me out of my thoughts and I looked at her, then back at the road.

"What do you mean?"

She smiled cutely, "You've been smiling to yourself for the past five minutes".

Oh nothing, just thinking about us, "I don't know, I must have been spacing out".

She nodded and tapped her fingers on her thigh.

Selena

Today was probably one of the best days of my life. No guy has ever done anything like that to me.

Justin literally went all out just to ask me to be his girlfriend. I would've even said yes if he asked me near a dumpster.

This made me love him even more. He told me I was special. No wonder he looked nervous to see Star Wars, and why his friend Brandon told me I would enjoy the movie.

He planned everything out, just for me.

I rolled my eyes at how blind I am. Justin parked his car in front of my house and unlocked the car doors.

"I had so much fun, and thank you for everything Justin" I said genuinely.

He shrugged casually, but that small smile on his lips ruined the whole "act cool" thing he was trying to do. I leaned in and kissed his lips gently, then pulled away. He looked surprised and I got out of the car, "I'll see you tomorrow" I said before shutting the door and walking towards my house.

I have no idea where all of that boldness came from, but I did not regret a thing. I opened the door and was surprised to see my mom in the kitchen. I looked at her and smiled widely, "What are you doing here so early?" I said, then walked up to her and gave her a tight hug.

She chuckled, "Well, I decided to take a break from work".

I stared at her and wondered if she was lying or not. I tilted my head and studied her face closely. She wasn't smiling or anything, like she usually does when she lies, so I grinned happily and hugged her again, "Oh my gosh!" I squealed happily.

"Ouch, Selena not too tight" She warned playfully.

I pulled away and she narrowed her eyes at me, "You seem way too happy, and I know for a fact it's not because of me, spill".

I sat down on the stool while she stirred whatever she was cooking and I sighed loudly, "Well I have a boyfriend now" I grinned and she raised both her eyebrows.

"Who is this boy" She asked nonchalantly, and I couldn't stop smiling. My mouth was actually hurting.

"Justin" I finally said happily.

She looked at me and smiled lightly, "Ever since I saw him come downstairs without a shirt, I've been worried if he was good or bad news, but I see that he makes you really happy, so I'll give him a chance".

My mouth opened slightly, "Wait really?" I honestly thought she was going to forbid me to be with him, but I was so glad she didn't.

When she nodded slowly, I stood up and gave her another of my famous hugs, "I love you so much mom".

She hugged back with one hand, "I love you too, and I really hope Justin doesn't break your heart".

****************************
Hi guys! It's a Monday & it's 11pm lol.

( CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW SELENA HAS BEEN SLAYING THESE PAST FEW DAYS BECAUSE DAMMMN)

Anyways, I really really hope you liked this chapter! & if you did, give it a like or a comment.

I gotta go because it's late ahah! I love you all, & hope you have a great week!

- Jasmine

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

79.6K 1.8K 26
Rachel, was the bad girl in her old school and she's trying to change but will she go back to her old self when she meets bad boy, Justin Bieber
131K 4.6K 45
Ariana Grande is a normal teenager but suffers depression and gets bullied by Justin Bieber and his friends. When Justin comes across the type of lif...
76.4K 1.1K 49
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are back Except this time they’re not together. After Justin, the school nerd, surprised his girlfriend, the most po...
82.8K 2.6K 46
Jelena FanFiction Justin Bieber-The bad boy Selena Gomez-The bad girl Warning:Contains explicit language and unrated scenes in further chapters