The Bad Girl Meets Her Match.

By ChoocolatePopcornn

Meet Nadia "Badass" Jenkins. You know the cliche stories about the bad boy players, well Nadia is the girl ve... More

The Bad Girl Meets Her Match.
Chapter 2 : Holy Shit! Did we wax a fucking chicken?
Chapter 3: Alligator Fucker, yes it was Zane.
Chapter 4 : Fucking Cheery School Girl
Chapter 5: Correction. You are my bitch!
Chapter 6 : I was totally sporting the hobo look.
Chapter 7: You dont give up, do you?
Chapter 8 : She only got one hit,
Chapter 9: These boys just aren't worth it.
Chapter 10: Stop having sex with your food.
Chapter 11 : Only with you babe.
Chapter 12: More fucking secrets.
Chapter 13 : Call me a slut again.
Chapter 14 : You've Done Enough.
Chapter 15 : Daddys Issues?
Chapter 16 : Old Habits Die Hard.
Chapter 17 : Sugar!
Chapter 18 : She's so evil!
Chapter 19: I was weak.
Chapter 20: Fucking Idiot.
Chapter 21 : Wish Me Luck.
Chapter 22: Holy shit! That's her hair!
Chapter 23: Zane is a poopy face.
Chapter 24 : Banned from the mall.
Chapter 25: The Fucking Nerve.
Chapter 26: Crack , Bam , Curse Words!
Chapter 27: My Version of heartbreak
Chapter 28: Badass and my story.
A Sequel
Sequel Info

Chapter 1: It's A Date

41.6K 887 104
By ChoocolatePopcornn

I resisted the urge to yawn as he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me hungrily. The only thing that was going through my mind was: How the hell did the polish chip off my fingernail?What's his face started trailing kisses down my neck and I forced a moan out. This must have gave him some inspiration because he started messing at my short buttons. I placed my hand over his stopping him and he still kissed me, he tried again but this time I pushed him off. What kind of hoe does he take me as? Well that's kind of a stupid question because I was making out with him in the boys bathroom stall. But still I DO have standards.

"You're not doing it for me." I say letting out a sigh. He gave me a sad look before I walked out fixing my hair and applying more lip gloss. I took a look in my mirror and decided not to put my hair back in a ponytail and walked back into the cafe. I walked over to Jo, Andy, and Reena and sat down. They all looked at me waiting for details. "No fuck." I said with a smirk. They all looked at me like I just told them I won a million dollars, yeah they were that surprised. See here's the thing about me I like to fuck well more lime fool round. Oh and I'm real get straight to the point no sugar coating things. You know those bad boy players that you read about in the books, well I'm the girl version of that. I hump and dump leaving boys broken hearted, I've been to jail more times then I could count on my fingers and toes, I've been suspended, and my second home is detention. But here's the thing I'm not a hoe, see so far I've only slept with 3 guys. I usually make out with guys and they tell they friends we fucked but I'm not that easy. I let the talk though, I love the attention. I don't play hard to get I AM hard to get.

"Seriously I thought you actually liked what's his name enough to fuck." Andy said taking a bite of her burger. Jo, Andy and Reena are my absolute best friends since grade school. They are my ride or dies, if I'm arrested you better believe those three are right behind me in a pair of handcuffs.

"He wasn't really doing it for me." I shrugged. I heard the door to the cafe close and saw a very sexy Zane walk through with some Blonde, I think her name is, Tiffany trailing right behind him. He had a victory smirk on and she had major league sex hair. Now she was the slut, not any slut but THE slut any she's like my backup hoe meaning if a guy don't get to do me then he do her. But Zane he was the boy version of me the bad boy player and I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about having sex with him. He looked good... like he was fucking hot.

"Were you just day dreaming about Zane?!" Andy asked looking even more shocked them when I told her I didn't fuck whatever his name is. I shook my head finally realizing that I was indeed staring at Zane McKnight. He looked at me and sent his signature smirk, I rolled my eyes and turned my attention my girls.

"Not about him but how he feel inside of me." I joked with a shrug. The rest of the lunch was spent planning our weekend, which usually ended up with us getting taken to a holding cell until my mom bailed us out. As the bell rung I emptied my tray and decided against going to 5th period. I mean who wants to spend 70 minutes discussing what x equals. I mean get over it he's an x for a reason we don't need to find him. Plus, Mrs. Patterson my math teacher totally hated me. I think it's because one Halloween me and Jo went trick or treating and threw eggs at her face, but I mean get over it it was like two years ago she wasn't even my teacher then. Jo had math with me so we linked arms and walked over to the football field. We got there and I pulled out a blunt that I planned on using later but I'm here now. We sat on the shiny and uncomfortable bleachers and started smoking. We just sat there in silence, that's one of the things I loved about Jo she was very silent and usually when she talked it was something blew your mind or was random and stupid. I looked around and saw Zane sucking the face off of Tiffany poor girl he's going to swallow her before she turns 18.

"I swear he's going to suck her face until she's dead." I mumbled inhaling more smoke.

"She's so stupid she wouldn't even notice her face gone." Jo said. See what I mean, random and stupid. I burst into a fit of giggles I didn't know if it was the high of the fact that Jo was dead serious. "Truth or dare?" She asked suddenly. I knew she wanted me to pick dare so I did. Leave it to Jo to jump into a game of truth or dare in the middle of my high.

"Dare."

"Slap Tiffany in the face and yell stop sucking my boyfriends face!" She said with a smile tugging on her lips. I took in a long inhale before outing the blunt and walking over to Tiffany and Zane. Jo is so stupid. Once over to the sucking fish I yanked her by her hair and slapped her in the face.

"YOU BITCH! STOP SUCKING MY BOYFRIENDS FACE!" I yelled with the best girlish voice I could muster up. She held her face and ran off crying. I looked at Zane's shocked expression before he started to smirk and cocked his eyebrow.

"That was not nice Nadia." he said grabbing my wrist pulling me towards him.

"What makes you think i'm nice McKnight?" I said with my own smirk. He must have forgot I'm not one to be fucked with. He pulled me even closer before whispering in my ear.

"I like bad girls." He said his voice sending shivers down my spine. I pulled back and cocked an eyebrow.

"You wish you could have this bad girl." I said before turning on my heel and walking back towards Jo. She was sitting there full on laughing, clutching her stomach and tears coming out her eyes. Once I saw down I started laughing right along with her. The bell rung and we got up to go the our last period. My last period was a science class and it was my favorite period because Mr. Jackson so was damn hot. I went in and sat in the back like I usually do.

"I wonder when the last time Mr. Jackson got a good fuck, look downward." Reena said from beside me. I looked down and burst out laughing. Everyone heads snap towards me.

"Something funny Ms. Jenkins?" A very pissed of Mr. Jackson asked. I tried to calm my laughter down before replying.

"You've had a boner for 15 minutes." I said and started into another fit of laughter. The whole classed roared with laughter before Mr. Jackson hushed us.

"Detention after school today."

"Its a date." I said a smirk tugging at my lips.

"Sarcasm not needed unless you want another detention."

"As long as I get to see you I'll happily get detention Kyle." He looked at me and I'm surprised that steam, wasn't coming out of his ears.

"Out now!" He screamed.

"I'll see you after school Kyle." I sent a wink towards him before walking out the room swaying my hips. I loved to mess with Mr. Jackson but I knew he wanted what was in my pants. I left out of the classroom waiting for him to come yell at me. A couple minutes later he came out still looking pissed,

"Are you done with your sarcasm and uncalled for remarks?"

"It depends is that boner still sticking out of your slacks?" I asked with a serious face even though I was dying to laugh in his face.

"I'm serious."

"So am I. Look Kyle-"

"Mr. Jackson." He corrected me.

"Mr. Jackson I don't feel like coming back in there so just leave me alone. I think I'll skip." I said turning and walking towards my locker. Mr. Jackson didn't follow after me or anything so I kept walking until I for to my locker on the other side of the school. Once I got there the bell was ringing and Everyone was rushing out of the class ready to leave for the weekend. I threw my bag in my locker and took out my Hello Kitty purse. I turned around and was trapped between the lockers and Zanes hard chest. I put my hands on his chest trying to push him off of me but he was really strong. Why was he fucking with me so much today? Why me? I was about as uncomfortable as a virgin in a room while people are having sex. Yes, that uncomfortable. I turned by head trying not to be trapped by his green eyes. His eyes went dark with lust and he leaned down and brush his lips against mine, I resisted the urge to kiss and tried and successfully pushed him away. I was now able to breath and not feel tempted to jump his bones right on the lockers.

"Zane I don't want you." I lied. of course I wanted him but blame it in the crazy teenage hormones not me. He looked at me with his signature smirk before replying.

"Nadia we both know you were so tempted." Hell yes I was tempted you try having a well built, green eyed, brown haired sex god trapping you against your locker.

"Not even the slightest." I lied right through my teeth. I pulled him by his collar bringing him so our lips brushed. "But right now you are tempted." I said sending a smirk his way. I pushed past him leaving him with the widest eyes and let's just say his friend was a just a little pokey. I caught up with my girls and threw my arms around their shoulders.

"Detention?" Reena reminded me.

"I'll skip it I got it all next week anyway." I smiled as I led them to my Black and Red Lexus. I loved my car she was the only present my dad ever got me and it was a bribe to get me to come to his wedding. Ugh, I swear I hated that stupid toe sucker. We got into my car and I let the top back as I started blasting Here's to never Growing Up by Avril Lavinge. All we needed to do as head to my house and then I'd be ready to get my weekend started right and tight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 9.9K 53
I was pinned to my bed. He left me no option but to stay in place. I tried to control my reactions, but couldn't help but sigh as Matt nipped my earl...
3.1M 77K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
199K 4.8K 23
I heard you're a player. So let's play a game. Let's sweet talk. Let's play fight. Let's talk 24/7. Let's tell each other good morning and good nig...
629K 18.8K 28
Please note that this was my first story EVER written when I was 12 years old (5 years ago to the current date) and it's not good. There are some ver...