The Most Beautiful Moment In...

By caramelthoughts

Bangtan Sonyeondan is your ultimate Korean male group. Charisma, aegyo, sex appeal; name it, they have it. Th... More

Chapter 1: Meet Them
Chapter 2: Life of a Fan is Hard
Chapter 3: Your Future
Chapter 4: To Chase A Dream
Chapter 6: Run
Chapter 7: A Monster's Spell
Chapter 8: The Untalkative Bunny
Chapter 9: Tour

Chapter 5: Favorite Bandana

137 5 5
By caramelthoughts

The concert lasted for about 1 hour and 30 minutes. I don't recall breathing inside the concert halls. I just remember crying and shouting all the lyrics from the songs and screaming our oppas' names. I know for a fact that I won't be forgetting that one hell of a concert.

(A/N Guys, if you want to know everything about the concert, pray that they'll have 2016 world tour instead.)

Despite my hands feeling sore from how tight I squished Elsa's hand, they just won't stop shaking. The time to meet them is quickly nearing. I could literally hear my own heartbeat now.

Those with the VIP, VVIP and of course, Platinum tickets were guided to the conference hall where BTS would be doing a short fan meeting. The PTH (platinum ticket holders) were told that they would be put in a different room while waiting as they had special benefits.

Everyone was puzzled on what Platinum Tickets were. Heck, they didn't even know these existed. I felt proud that we had the tickets but at the same time, I felt sorry for being selfish about BTS.

I was not so surprised that only Elsa and I had the Platinum tickets as they were impossible to obtain. We had goofy smiles plastered to our faces and we just kept spazzing over Bangtan Sonyeondan that we didn't notice them slowly entering the prepared mini-conference room.

A person from the staff approached us and explained everything to us in perfect English.

"Ms. Kwon and Ms. Lee, good afternoon. Firstly, BigHit Entertainment would like to thank you both for purchasing such luxurious tickets. It is an honor to have PTH in Bangtan Sonyeondan's second solo concert here in the Philippines. And because we didn't expect such to happen, I am afraid that we didn't prepare anything special for your benefits. I would like to sincerely apologize in behalf of the company, to both you." He states.

"But instead, we've decided to let BTS stay here for 1 month in order to compensate for the lack of privileges. Of course, there are some disadvantages because although you are free to see them whenever you want, meetings can only happen if they also agree. This is just to remind everyone that although those tickets hold an exclusive pass, it does not in any way state that these boys belong to you or are they mandated to serve you. Human rights over anything, we only wish to make everyone satisfied. We are not selling our boys and they are not for sale. They are not objects to obsess over or play with. They are also human. So, please, respect them and treat them like how you'd treat your elderlies. Kamsahamnida."

Elsa and I look at each other and in unison we say, "Okay. We will do our best. Thank you."

I didn't even have time to construct my inside thoughts. As the personnel turns his back, our eyes lay on the seven glowing faces of youthful boys. Their leader speaks up for them to introduce themselves, allowing us to hear their brilliant voices.

"2, 3, Hup." That's what I think he said. "Annyeonghaseyo! Bangtan Sonyeondan-imnida!", bowing their heads to two teenage girls younger than them.

I think they were expecting other people than us because their expressions could not be drawn.

(A/N BTS are talking in Korean sorry but I'm still looking for a translator.)

"Ah Namjoon, I think we entered the wrong room." Jhope said to Rap Mon.

"Nope. This is the right one. Our manager talked to them a while ago. He mentioned that they're the ones with the Platinum tickets." Rap Mon replies.

"Since we are going to see them for the next days, why don't we ask them to meet us after the fan meeting outside?" Suga suggests.

"But what I they get offended. I mean girls are easily offended." Jin says.

"I think that's a great idea, hyung. That way we could focus on them." Jimin agrees with Suga.

"Why don't we talk to them for a little? We're being rude." V says.

"It's not being rude. It's just only one of us is good in English." Jungkook smugly says.

After their short discussion, they again turn to us with unexplainable faces. Elsa and I remained silent the whole time. Our minds were still processing what was going on in front of us.

RAP MONSTER'S POV

Who says idols never get nervous? Man, my nerves are killing me. Talking to Korean fans might be easy but they are foreign fans. How am I going to relate to them?

I look at them both. At the sight of the taller girl, my lips just dried up. She smiled at me.

I look down and something catches my eye. She's wearing converse highs.

Jhope pushes me forward all of a sudden and I am forced to talk or else the situation would just become more awkward than it already is.

"Hi there!" my loud voice resonates in the quiet room. "Please don't be shy. We're just normal people like you. We won't bite." I get no response from the two. They gawk at me.

"I'm sure you've known about us through the net. How bout we become friends for real? How does that sound?"

The tall girl manages to speak up, "That would be awesome!"

MICAH'S POV

Rap Monster has broken the ice. With a huge grin on my face, I introduce us to them.

"Hi, my name's Micah Lee. And she's my best friend, Elsa Kwon. It's so nice to finally meet you in the flesh." My voice breaks upon saying the last three words. I couldn't help it, I'm just so happy.

"It's our honor and pleasure to meet the both of you." The cool leader replies. "You are aware of other fans waiting outside for us, right? Would you be so kind to lend this day to them? Anyway we'll always have the chance to meet during the following days. Does that sound okay to you?" He humbly asks.

"Of course, it's very okay." Without a second thought I reply. But then I salty water runs out my eyes. My vision is blurry. Am I crying? I hide my face for a moment. Such a crybaby, Micah.

"In that case, promise to meet us tomorrow morning. Just leave your phone numbers to our managers. We'll be the ones contacting you." Rap Mon says.

"Uhh. Okay. Thank you." Elsa again, manages to reply for me.

I'm guessing they've already gone out the room when I hear footsteps coming toward me then a light tap on my shoulder. I was covering my face so I couldn't really see.

By instinct, I hugged Elsa and cried my eyes out. "Elsssssaaaaaa... They're so beautiful. I'm so happy... Jungkoook. I finally got to see Jungkook with my bare eyes. Huuuuuuu"

Sniff, sniff. Wait, A male perfume. Elsa doesn't smell like this.

I open my eyes and I see Elsa standing a meter away from me looking like she has just seen a ghost.

If she's there, then.. Who's this person I'm hugging?

My arms fall on my sides and I carefully I tilt my head to see him. When our eyes meet, he plainly hands me a black handkerchief and motions as if wiping tears.

He's asking me to wipe my tears with it.

I nod. Then bow my head as a form of thank you. He then exits the room without even smiling.

I shrug my shoulders.

"It's the thought that counts. Miiiiiiiccccccccccsssssss omg * 100"
Elsa then squeals. "Jungkook just offered you his hanky to wipe your tears! How romantic is that?! You even went far ahead of yourself and hugged him! OH MY GAAAAWD!"

"But Elsa.." I stutter to explain myself. "Nu-uh no buts. Your face. HAHA. It's all red!"

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Jimin immediately asks me when I arrive in the conference hall and sit with them in the long table.

"What took you so long? Where's my bandana?" Jimin asks.

"Ah, sorry. I think I misplaced it somewhere hyung." I reply.

"What? Anyway, it's okay. I'll just go back there in the room later and find it myself." He eagerly says.

But you're not going to find it hyung.

I can't believe I'm lying because of someone I just met. Who cares if she has a Platinum ticket? She had no right to let Namjoon hyung feel guilty.

"Jungkook-ah, are you sure you really don't have it? That was my favorite bandana."
Jimin asks again.

"I'm sure. Sorry." I bite my lip. My mouth hurts from all this lying.

Why did I even give it to you, pabo? You are no one special.

Just then I remember her crying. I was about to go out with the gang but my heart ached to see and hear her crying. She reached out to me and pulled me close. She was just so happy?

I'll never understand girls.

"Stop spacing out Jungkook. Remember everyone's watching our every movement." Namjoon hyung reminds me.

"What are you thinking about anyway? Thinking about me?" Jimin says on my right side.

"Sireo. Eeeegh. Stay away from me Park Jimin." I complain.

"Well I would if you just gave me my bandana back!" He retorts.

"I told you! I gave it to her!" I cover my mouth. Oh man holy shit.

Jimin was about to say something but then,
"Stop fighting, you two." Jin, the eldest scolds us.

"You better get it from her right now or else I'll be spreading your picture through my SNS." Jimin threatens.

"What picture?" I ask. "You'll know soon enough." His ugly face was now scary as hell.

I quickly run outside and start my search for Jimin's favorite bandana.. which I've given to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 119 20
Ah, young love. It's beautiful and stupid. And dangerous. Will these two teens make it through drama, danger, and an overprotective big brother? Afte...
23K 1.7K 33
Hoseok is in love with his straight best friend Taehyung. But that soon changes when Taehyung gets a girlfriend and Hoseok meets a handsome man named...
265 14 14
I'll make a lot of ep. please read it with peace.. This story is about four girl meet with their idol BTS. BTS Jungkook, Jimin, Suga and J-hope are...
2.6M 60.8K 127
here's a tip; don't read the beginning chapters, cause i used to be a kboo