You Are Not My Enemy

Por WingedLiner

"I'm Akane Hyakuya by the way." The girl was trailing behind me for some reason. I looked back at her and she... Más

Chapter 1: Seasons
Chapter 3: My Last Glance
Chapter 4: "It's fucking snowing."

Chapter 2: "Meet me in two nights"

820 28 7
Por WingedLiner

"You are not my enemy " is a fanfiction based on the Manga and anime Owari no Seraph (Seraph of the end). The plot and characters all belong to the original owner. I just own the OC ( AkiNokorimasu  ) and the heart wrenching scenarios that occur in this fic.

[[If you haven't read or watched Owari no Seraph, this is gonna be confusing as hell, so make sure you've read or watched it first.]]

Chapter 2: "Meet me in two nights."

"We're home." Yuu shouted as soon we stepped inside the house. A few little kids scurried over, clinging to Yuu. I hung back and watched.

"Yuu-nee-chaaaaaan, we've been waiting for you."

"Yuu-neeee come on hurry up now"

"Who's this girl Yuu-nee-chan?"

A little girl asked Yuu and he turned to look at me. I think he's noticed I'm not too good with kids.

"Quit huddling around me, everyone. Let's go help Akane-chan make dinner. Oh, and this is Nokori-chan everyone. She'll be eating with us today." Yuu said to the kids and they all looked expectantly at me, I managed a small wave at them.

"Konichiwa.." I said, meekly. Ugh, why are these kids getting to me. Yuu snickered and I shot him a sharp glare.

"Something funny? Yuu-neeee-chan?" I said, stretching out the "nee" like the kids. His expression dropped to an annoyed one. All the kids laughed. Score.

I was standing with my back to the door, so I flew straight ahead when it opened behind me. I comically fell to the ground and Yuu scrambled forwards to help me.

"Oh no, gom-e gom-e, I didn't know you were behind the door." I heard a boy say to me. Yuu looked up and when he saw him, his eyes looked relieved. Just for a second though, then his eyes narrowed to slits.

"Mika, aren't you home early?" Yuu asked sarcastically. Mika was a blonde boy with glimmering blue eyes, they almost reminded me of Akane's, too happy for their own good.

Mika offered me a small smile, as if saying, "please ignore Yuu."

Akane came bustling into the room and greeted the boy called Mika. This family was getting bigger by the second, I wondered how many more of them were there.

"Are you alright? Did you get hurt?" Mika asked, kneeling down next to me. I'll be damned, those baby blues were far too precious for a place like this. I opened my mouth to speak but closed it as Akane helped me get to my feet.

"Thanks." I said to her, tight lipped. Mika was still hovering, one hand out in case I fall again. Weirdo.

"I'm fine; you don't need to do that." I said to him and lightly swatted his hand away.

"Oh that's great. I'm Mikaela Hyakuya by the way, but you can call me Mika." He said, smiling.

"I..uh..Nokori. You can call me that." I said and tried to smile back. Didn't work.

"Can we hurry this along? I'm hungry. Nokori-chan, Mika. Mika, Nokori-chan. She's here to join us for dinner. And if I tell that to one more person, I feel like dinner time will be long gone." Yuu said irritably.

Mika chuckled and I stifled a laugh.

"Hai! Let's have some soup everyone." Akane announced and all the children cheered.

Huh, too happy for this world I swear. I rolled my eyes but still followed everyone to the table.

Dinner was lively with the Hyakuya family. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and I began to understand where the light in their eyes came from. I also noticed how tired Mika was compared to the rest of the family. I had a feeling he wasn't usually this pale. Yuu seemed to notice this too as he kept stealing glances at him, and whenever I caught him, he stuck his tongue out. Real mature.

"So Nokori-chan, how'd you and Akane become friends?" Mika asked. He was collecting the dirty plates and I was bringing them to the kitchen.

"Uhm, I was sort of mumbling to myself after the blood collection and Akane-chan took a liking to it I guess." I said, shrugging. Mika suddenly put his hand on my forehead, checking my temperature. Baffled, I just stared at his face.

"Do you not drink the juice they distribute after the blood donation?" His hand moved from my forehead to the side of my neck, probably checking my pulse. His cold hand was on my pulsing hot vein in the neck. The blood rushed to my cheeks as I realized he was genuinely concerned for me.

"I try to." But my words came out as barely a whisper.

"Ho-ho what's this going on in the kitchen?" Yuu yelled, coming into the kitchen with the empty pot of soup. Mika dropped his hand and returned to the dishes.

"You should drink it, it helps." Mika said and I nodded, helping him put the plates in the water.

"Wait, why is everyone ignoring me?" Yuu said.

"Because you're not helping, you idiot. Come dry these off." I said to him. He huffed but took the plates anyways. Akane had gone to put the kids to sleep and we'd promised to finish cleaning up.

"Yuu, it's our turn for the blood donation tomorrow,right?" Mika asked him. Yuu nodded.

"Collection" I murmured quietly.

"Huh?" Mika said.

"We don't donate our blood, Mika-kun. They force us to give it, they collect it. It's a blood collection, we're not volunteers." My voice was going to give out any moment now.

Mika's face was shadowed by his blond bangs. He stopped drying the plate he was working on.

"Sometimes you have to volunteer for other things, Nokori-chan." Mika said quietly. Yuu snatched the plate Mika was holding.

"That's enough,Mika." Yuu said, darkly.

I started to piece together the story. It came to me in a burst.

"Are you..are you offering your blood to other vampires? Mika.. I mean Mika-kun, that's against the law." I told them.

Yuu ran a hand through his hair and sighed in frustration. Mika still wasn't saying anything.

"I'm gonna stop." He said, finally. "Yuu, Nokori-chan, don't worry. I'm gonna stop."

I still couldn't believe it, how could he put up that happy go lucky aura if he's the one that's suffering?

"Well, I'm not going to worry about you anymore, you can do whatever you want." Yuu said. He was clearly upset with Mika's decisions. He began to make his way out of the kitchen angrily. I made a grab for his hand and he stopped in surprise.

"He said he's gonna stop, Yuu-chan. Don't you trust your family?" I asked him, looking at the ground. I presumed nods were exchanged between Mika and Yuu because I felt a hand on top of my head, it was Yuu.

"Yeah, I do. Do you want to be in our family, Nokori-chan?" He asked as he patted my head. I swatted his hand away and glared at him.

"Not really, I fly solo." I told him and stuck my tongue out. Both Mika and Yuu laughed and I cracked a smile.

"Come on, I'll walk you home. That way, I'll know where you live." Mika said as I was preparing to leave.

"My, my Yuu-chan. I didn't know your brother was such a stalker." I pretended to be really horrified. Yuu doubled over laughing while Mika fake punched me in the arm but he was laughing too.

In the end Mika did end up walking me home. I stopped in front of the broken building I lived in.

"Well, this is me." I said to Mika. He took one look at the building and then at me, trying to decide something. Finally, I think he gave up.

"Good night." He said and waved at me. I waved back and got in the house.

I think it was one of the best days of my life since I came to the vampire city. I could sleep in peace tonight.

Well, that's what I planned to do but my sleep was interrupted by a sharp knocking on my door. I woke up groggily and checked the windows for who it was since no one really comes here. It was Mika outside, fiddling with a paper. He seemed to be shuffling his feet in indecision. I opened the door.

"Mika-kun, what's wrong? It's after mid-night it's not safe." I said. He looked up to me and then quickly pushed past me inside.

"Please, come in." I said, sarcastically. But Mika was too nervous to notice.

"Noko-" He began.

"Kori, just Kori is fine." I said and smiled.

"Right, Kori-chan" Mika seemed more composed now, he took a deep breath and began again. "I've got this map, a map that'll take us out of this city to the outside world. I've made a copy for you. Yuu,Akane and all of the family is going to escape with me soon. And I was wondering.. I was wondering if.." he trailed off.

"If I wanted to come along?" I finished. He nodded, a small blush creeping up to his cheeks.

"Is it safe?" I asked. He told me it was really close to their house and they could probably make it out in two hours tops. All they needed was one night, one night to get away.

"I'll do it." I said quietly. Mika looked like he didn't believe it, so I tried to manage a smile.

"Will you really come with our family?" He asked. I gave a meek but sure nod, my eyes cast to the ground.

"After midnight" Mika said and took my hand. I looked up to see his blue eyes glimmering with hope. 

"Meet me in two nights." He said, handing me the map. "After midnight."

"Only if you say, 'Please.' " I said, breaking the sudden tension and we both laughed.

"Onegaishimasu."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Quick update because it's a new story and i'm having fun writing it. Please let me know if the content is maintaining tempo. And if it seems like I'm taking this too fast or too slow. I seem to have no idea.

Comment and Vote!

How does the character of Aki Nokorimasu seem to you? 

// media// 

the picspam is so gorgeous and I think it captures the feel of the chapter so accurately.

Mika sitting on the footsteps , mika smiling , mika thinking about what he needs to do, and what is about to come.

thanks Crystalize- for the picspam.

-lilchitoge

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

306K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.8K 73 23
stan's in a band and while they're preforming, he turns gay. what happens next will shock you. obviously a style fic, no need to worry about love tr...
4K 60 10
Summer Break is here at last! And the Adventure Kids are ready for some rest and relaxation at the beach when they head to Clearwater Florida. But wh...
17.9K 591 43
Eun Bi decide volver pero al volver su nombre no es más Lee Eun Bi, ahora es Go Eun Bi. Todos se sorprendieron al verla, Tae Kwang, esta más que deci...