The Fire Cat Empress [ Black...

By Baka_Aka_Neko

[BLACK BUTLER BOYS X READER] #207 in Fanfiction Everyone thought that you are just a normal girl who likes an... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
announcement not a chapter!
14
15
Special Chapter : April Fools
16
Announcement ( please read so important!)
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Announcement Please read it important
26
27
28
announcement
29
30
LETTER FOR MY READERS
First Decision : Stay
END: Sebastian Michaelis
END: Claude Faustus
END: Grell Sutclife
END: William T Spears
END: Triplets
END: Haikal G Wind
Second Decision: Leave
Announcement
Red Hood Girl( claude x reader) bonuses chapter
Beauty and The Beast (Sebastian x Reader) Bonus Chapter
Cinderella and Romeo (Grell x Reader) bonus chapter
Snow Tsundere (William x Reader)Bonus Chapter
Author Note (Please Read Important)

2

20.7K 484 378
By Baka_Aka_Neko

Hello guys, if you like my story please support me on https://trakteer.id/Meow-la-orsts I go by the name Meowla on there and I also put this link on my bio. Please give me your support so I can keep making and continuing all of this lovely story! Big love for you guys and enjoy reading!

***

Haikal P.O.V

It's happening so fast, when I and (y/n) focus on the bracelet suddenly it start to glow, after the glowing thing I and (y/n) arrived in someone garden , then she said,

"Kyaaaaaaa..... where are we?" She exclaimed in panick.

"What if we are trapped in some kind of dimension and there are some people who want to kidnap us and then they sell part of us like in black butler fanfiction we read all the time!" I start panicking.

"Haikal! We are in Black butler! This is queen victoria palace!" Y/n exclaimed in shock.

"Yes my child, you are in my palace!" Said some voice behind us.

"Quenn victoria! And Ash!" We are shocked by the person infront of us.

"Yes, but don't you remember (y/n) when you were still a kid, you always call me aunty vicky?" She said

"Aunty?! Is it really you?!" you said very happy.

"Yes it is! I got a mission for you two." She said

"What mission?" Haikal ask

"Oh.... you must be miss Afika son, you look so handsome. By the way the mission is on some strange circus group that always went with a missing child as they leave, and you must work with my guard dog and spider, now come in we will give you some proper clothes first." She wink at you

"Idiot, we must take place in the book of circus." She said while you walk.

"Yes, OMG I'm so excited ." I'm really excited that I can't help but squeel

Your p.o.v

When we walk into the palace, it is so f*cking huge! And it is decorated in victorian style. Then aunty vicky stop for a while.

"(Y/n), Haikal, you will meet my guard dog and my spider this afternoon , I will send both of you to Ciel Phantomhive mansion and both of you will stay there." She said

But, I think it will be just a boring thing if we be the guest . Then an idea pop out from my mind.

"Aunty! Can I and haikal stay there as a worker? Please..." I said with my puppy eyes.

I see the idiot want to protest , but I hurriedly stomp his feet and glare at him.

"Awwww.. (y/n) you're such a hardworker , okay and I will not tell them both of your indentity." She said knowing my mischievous plan.

"Thank you aunty!" I gave her my toothy smile and at the end of my eyes I can see the idiot blushing, but I just shrug it off.

"Now, ash will show your room, I will stay in my study if you need me." Then she walk off.

"My lady, my lord, please this way." Ash said while bowing.

"No need so formal just call me (y/n) and this is the idiot." I say as I pointed haikal.

"Hey ! I got a name too! My name is haikal I'm (y/n) fiancè." He said while winking.

" You idiot ! I never ever be your fiancè not in here not in heaven or hell!" I said as grab ash hand and go away from the idiot.

"Oy! Wait for me, I'm just kidding!" He said as he catch up with us.

Then weird thing happen, Ash laughing! Ash Landers the cool angel laughing at us?! What the f*ck.

"My , my you two just like cat and mice. Now now we are here. The right one is your room (y/n) and the left one is haikal room."
He said as we stopped infront of two doors.

"Thanks ash!" I said

"Your welcome, and I have prepare both of your clothes in your room, I will back to inform you about lunch." Then he walk away.

I go to my room , it was (f/c) and black room , it was your favorite colours because you think it is gothic colour. Then you see a dress in your bed (it was the dress in the picture) WTF! I have to wear a dress?! Ahhh! Whatever! I'm lucky it wasn't a long dress so I still can freely walk in the dress.

I take a bath and wear the dress , I put my hair in one side ponytail, then there is a knock on the door .

"Come in " I reply to the knock.

"(y/n) it's time for lunch and after that you will go to the Phantomhive manor." Ash said.

"Okay , I will be there soon." I said.

"Do you know how to go to the dinning room?" Ash ask confused.

"Ash, I know everything, so don't worry." I reply reassuring hin.

"Okay , if you say so." Ash said and walk out of my room.

After ash left, I go out from my room and go to the idiot room.

"Oy! It's time for lunch, come on you idiot!" I said waiting impatiently infront of his room.

"Wait!" He shouted.

Then he walk out from his room with a black suit, his hair was messy but its fit him. You blush from the thought 'No! You can't think that he's handsome (y/n) or something is wrong with your eyes!'

"Come on! Ash call us for lunch."

Then we go to the dinning room but before that I hear Haikal muttered "You are cute." I just shrug it off, it may be my halucination.

***

In the phantomhive manor

Knock!knock!

"Come in!" Say a bored tone.

"Master there is a letter from the queen." Sebastian said.

Ciel take the letter and read it.

'Dear my guard dog

There have been some missing childern in some area near us and the odds is the childern dissapeared at the same time as the mysterious circus who apeared in that area, I hope you can solve this case. You know how would they family feels right? And you will work with my spider, my cat, my phoenix, and my falcon. The circus will arrive in one week so you can disscus it well, and please if my cat, my phoenix, and my falcon want some thing just accept it and if you gain their trust they will tell you something, I know all about them but it is your mission to know them. Hope heard a good news from you my dear.

Yours truly
Victoria'

'Hmm I wonder who are these queen new 'pets' I never heard of them before' ciel think

"Sebastian! I order you to find who is the queen cat , phoenix, and falcon!" Ciel said.

"Yes m'lord" then he bow and go.

***

"What is it sebastian." Ciel said as he looking through the window.

"There isn't any files about them, but when I ask people about them, they turned so pale and scared. Some of them say the queen cat and phoenix has solve crimes 10 rows in two weeks master." Sebastian said.

"Hmmmm... this person surely a strong one I can use them as my new pawn. Sebastian! Prepare for their arrival this afternoon!"

"Yes m'lord" sebastian put his hand on his heart and bow, then walk out of the room.

'This is interesting' sebasian thought.

***

At alois manor

"Your highness there is a letter from the queen." Said claude.

Then, alois read it.

'Dear my spider

There have been some missing childern in some area near us and the odds is the childern dissapeared at the same time as the mysterious circus who apeared in that area, I hope you can solve this case. You know how would they family feels right? And you will work with my guard dog, my cat, my phoenix, and my falcon. The circus will arrive in one week so you can disscus it well, Hope heard a good news from you my dear.

Yours truly,
Victoria'

"Claude we're going to visit ciel now!" Said alois happily

"Yes, your highness" claude said bowing and left the room.

But one thing in alois mind, 'who is this queen new 'pets' ?'

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 299 23
Two young werewolves were abducted from the Arctic Tundra sold to a paranormal trafficking ring and bought by a human couple as a money-making ventur...
93.9K 2.8K 48
{ COMPLETE√} Milan was an otaku girl who loves anime so much her most favorite anime is Tokyo revengers what will happen to her if she got Isekai to...
8K 205 15
y/n was brought into another universe. she had fallen into a universe of wattpad story world. the main character was mai and ace. despise that y/n wa...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...