Daddy, No!

By bbgirl1dimagine

Does the title not say enough More

One

518 2 1
By bbgirl1dimagine

Sixteen year old Bella Luna Alaska Hannah Emily Horan struggled with duhpreshun. Harri Stylz thought she was hot and fingered her after calling her degrading names.
"Daddy!!!!!! AHHHhhHhHH" she yelled as he put his whole arm up her vagina; his intense green orbs carving a whole into her eye.

Later, they fell in love and got marrid. Then they went on tore. Their kidz all had daddy kinks like ther mommi.

Bella Luna Alaska Hannah Emily Horan was now Mrs. Daddy Styles.

The end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
311K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...