ššŽšŽšŠš’š“šŽš‘š„

By memeyoongi-

bookstore ā€ knj, ksj ā› is a bookstore a strange place to find your soulmate? probably not. āœ ā†³ for se... More

01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
new book

06

18.5K 988 1.5K
By memeyoongi-

-third person pov-

Jin walked down the streets, head low, humming a song that he had heard a few minutes ago coming from a two story house, the sound of his footsteps and a slow breeze were the only noises filling the lonely environment as he neared his home he pulled out his keys only to stop, taking a closer look Jin recognized a familiar male sitting out on the porch headphones in his ears too preoccupied by his electronic device to realize that Jin was standing a few inches away from him.

"Y...Yoongi what are you doing here?"
He called out to Yoongi walking closer with a smile on his face knowing that he was safe now.

"Hey, I just came to tell you that I have 4 more days till I head off to Florida."
Yoongi replied placing his phone into the pocket of his jumper.

"Oh, do you want to come inside?"

"No, it's fine, I might not come back so I just came to say goodbye."
Yoongi replied standing up and walking closer to Jin.

"Wha....what? Are you serious?"
Jin questioned with a frown.

"Yes, we should hang out sometime when your free, for the last time."
Yoongi replied with a quiet chuckle.

"Sure, I can introduce you to some friends of mine."
Jin smiled.

"Yeah, text me when you want me to come over."
Yoongi said before walking back to his apartment.

Jin waved and walked up the stairs of his porch and unlocked the door, he walked inside and locked it before taking out his phone only to see 10 messages from Namjoon, sighing Jin sat down and turned the tv on.

namjoon-where are you?

namjoon-??

namjoon- are you home?

namjoon-Jin?

namjoon-are you okay? jungkook is okay.

namjoon-please answer PLEASE!

namjoon-...gosh are you dead, JIN? ARE YOU DEAD?

namjoon- if you don't reply in 10 min, I'm calling the police

namjoon-hurry.......

namjoon-please, are you ignoring me?

jin-calm down Namjoon, I'm fine kekeke

namjoon-thank god, what took you so long?

Jin smiled at how fast Namjoon replied, he was probably just staring down at his phone waiting for an answer.

jin-a friend, I'm okay you should get some sleep, I will too, goodnight

namjoon-haha, ok, I love you.

jin-I love you too.

-namjoon pov-

I was the last to sleep but the first to wake up. Looking around I saw jungkook sleeping on the other couch and Taehyung and Hoseok sleeping on the floor with a blanket over them, getting up I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water only to sit back down on the couch to check if I had received any messages from Jin, nothing, I guess he was just tired.

Last night Hoseok wouldn't shut up about him being right all along but eventually drifted off to sleep, Taehyung soon followed yet jungkook stayed up a little while longer possibly out of being too scared or not knowing the place well enough to go to sleep. I placed the glass of water down on the coffee table which awoke both Taehyung and Hoseok, I looked at them as they looked at me and got up to get themselves a glass of water I checked the time and realised that today was mine and Jin's first date.

"Oh shit."
I whispered to myself.

"What did something bad happen?"
Hoseok asked stretching his arms.

"No, but I have a date today."

"With Jin, riiiiiight?"
Hoseok questioned sitting down next to me.

"Yes Hoseok."

"Well don't you worry dear friend, me and my assistant, Taehyung, will take care of the druggie over there while you go on your romantic brunch."
Hoseok laughed slapping the couch which made Taehyung frown in disappointment.

"Don't call Jungkook a druggie, Hoseok, it's rude."
Taehyung muttered walking closer to Hoseok and I.

"Whatever, he's our friend now he knows that we're joking."
Hoseok replied with pride.

"Still, it's rude."

"Taehyung when did you become so over-protective about Jungkook?"
I questioned putting an arm around Hoseok, me and him watched as Taehyung slowly became a crimson colour and laughed.

"D...do you have a crush on him?"
Hoseok asked stifling his laugh.

"Shut up he is right there, we don't want him getting the wrong impression, because I don't!"

"Don't what?"
Jungkook asked, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand.

"Taehyung here-"

"Hates water, I hate water, but I don't, he thinks I hate water but I don't because um, water is good for you it has lost of minerals and uhhh other stuff, water is good, right Hoseok?"
Taehyung cut in giving Hoseok a death glare.

"Ok whatever, this is wasting my time, I must get going you two take care of Jungkook okay?"

"Yes dad."
Hoseok replied getting up from his seating position.

"Yeah okay, have a good date!"
Taehyung joined in as I went upstairs to take a shower.

-jin pov-

I got changed into some 3 quarter jeans and a long sleeved white shirt before walking out the door, the café was a short walk down from my bookstore but I decided to get there early since the café was quite famous and would be filled up really quickly. As I walked down the street I took out my phone and texted Namjoon to see if he was awake, not getting a message as quick as usual I smiled to myself and walked a little faster towards the café.

As soon as I got there I saw Namjoon sitting by the window tapping his phone on the table. I walked closer and opened the door, the bell of the serene café went off and Namjoon looked up to see me, he instantly grinned, I sat down in front of him and started talking.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Did you get enough sleep last night?"
Namjoon questioned looking straight at me.

"Yes, you?"

"Yeah, so let's talk about books."
Namjoon said with a little laugh.

A few hours passed Namjoon ordered a sandwich and I followed after him ordering the same thing, we talked for a while after eating and realised that I had a lot in common with Namjoon, I looked at him while he said something about his favorite movie and smiled, was my old boring life about to be replaced with a really happy and exciting one?

-namjoon pov-

Jin looked at me as I talked about a movie, did I say something wrong? Why was he acting strange? He had been quiet for a while now only replying to my questions and sometimes saying something I could see that he was really nervous and I was hoping that he didn't feel awkward around me.

"Jin?"

"Hmm."

"Are you okay? Did I say something wrong?"'

"No, no you didn't, I'm fine."

"Really you haven't said anything for a while now."

"I...I'm fine."
Jin giggled looking down at the table

"Good, I like making you laugh Jin, never stop laughing."
I replied reaching out to grab his arm.

"I...I won't, don't worry."
Jin replied grabbing my hand with both of his, I smiled at him and he at me, we stayed like that for a while talking about irrelevant things, because at that moment Jin was the most alluring person in the café, his smile lit up the whole place and in that moment I realized that Jin is the most amazing thing that has happened in my life, I kissed his hands as he looked at me, his face heating up.

"Jin, I forgot to say how breathtaking you look today."'
I stated entwining my fingers with his.

"Tha...thank you."
He replied looking out the window.

It was beginning to get dark and wanted to drop Jin off so that he didn't have to go home by himself, I got up soon followed by him and payed for our meal.

"I can't believe we stayed there for almost 8 hours."
Jin said with a smile as we walked out the doors of the café hand-in-hand.

"Yeah, it's amazing what interest and wonder can do."
I replied rocking both of our hands as we walked down to Jin's house, once we got there I got a call from Hoseok saying that he had to go somewhere, I would prefer to stay with Jin but had to leave, luckily Jin understood, he waved goodbye before turning to walk inside but before he could I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards me, when Jin turned around to face me again he realised that our faces were barely inches away from each other's and blushed I smiled and kissed him, I closed my eyes as Jin kissed back and for the few seconds our lips were attached to each other's, it felt as if the whole world stopped and gave us our moment.

"I love you, Jin."
I whispered as we parted from the kiss.

"I love you too Namjoon."

Jin replied hugging me.

* * *

I am soo sorry, this chapter was really crappy. ( ཀ͝ ∧ ཀ͝ )
I was not concentrating properly so it sounded weird and probably didn't make sense, haha, all my good ideas happen at night and I wrote this during the day so it may sound a bit meh, if you though it was good, you are a legend, thank you so much for reading.

d.w

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52 9 16
A collection of random chapters of stories not started or of stories not finished. A place to see what readers think.
79.3K 6.3K 20
desideratum ā€ myg, jhs ā› why was hoseok like this? chasing after the entrancing, min yoongi? āœ ā†³ nobody wishes to be alone. 'sequel to boo...
2.5K 112 11
Eunha, a high school girl, meets Seokjin in the cafe near her school and became friends with him. However, what's weird is that, he keeps making her...
21.5K 2K 28
When it comes to stories, whether real or not, one would expect a happy ending. "I'm writing a new book, it's about love. I just don't know where to...