Meeting Mr.Player

Par bucsfan9737

Arianna has always been the good girl and a model student. Till she meets Jared, the school's bad boy. He nev... Plus

Meeting Mr.Player
Chapter 1: Here we go (Edited)
Chapter 2 Not you...
Chapter 3: My New Roommate
Chapter 4: That's mine
Chapter 5: Oh your talking to me again now?
Chapter 6: This chick, what the hell is she doing to me?
authors note
Chapter 7: What do you want Jared?
Chapter 8: Am I going soft?
Authors note
Chapter 9: Well tonight is a night I will never forget.....
Chapter 10: My world is really crashing down...
Chapter 11: What did we do...
Chapter 12: I did what now?
Chapter 13: What a party!
Chapter 14: Can things get any worse?
Authors note
Chapter 15: You can't handle the truth!
Chapter 17: "Sooner or later..."
Guess who's back...back again

Chapter 16: The jerk was in the fridge

8.5K 297 46
Par bucsfan9737

 Authors note: Alrighty guys next chapter! I was out of town with no wifi :'(

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER MAY BE A LITTLE SLOPPY DUE TO THE FACT THAT MICROSOFT WORD IS NOT OPENING ON MY COMPUTER SO I EDITED IT THE BEST I COULD WITHOUT IT! ONE COMMENT SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT THE GRAMMAR WILL BE HUNTED DOWN.

THANK YOU :)

JARED'S POV

 "Like ships in the night

You keep passing me by

We're just wasting time

Trying to prove who's right" - Matt Kearney

I quickly wrote the note for Ari and storm out of the door. Is she really that blind? How many things do I have to do to show her that she has done no one else has done. She made me feel. She made me feel crazy, pain, stupid, equal, smart and...and she made me feel... love. I'm not totally sure what love feels like because I have never felt it but seeing her with that jerk Austin makes me nuts. I want her in my arms not his. I feel as if I am just in the friend zone. No, scratch that...I don't even feel like she thinks of me so highly. To her I am a nucience who she has to live in the same house with because of her parents deaths. 

So here I am, gathering a few friends to kick James's ass and she is out with another guy who does not care about her.  I pull out my car keys out of my pockect and start up the car. My phone starts to ring. I look to see who's caling. Ricky.

"What's up?" I ask, pulling out of the drive way and heading to Alex's house. Alex's dad took his car to work because his mother needed the family car to hang out with her friendsor whatever.

"Ay I already picked up Alex. Where we headin'?" I sigh as I pll into a random drive way and head back towards my house.

"You could have told me sooner Ricky..."

"Yeah sorry."

"We are going to Amber's party." I turn left, taking a short cut through the neighborhood, two streets before Amber's house.

"What about James? I thought we were going to him?" Ricky asks.

"James is at Amber's party." I say as I pull onto Amber's street. She lived in the nicer neighborhoods in our area besides mine. Her parents were rich.

"How are you so sure about that?"

"Because this kid doesn't miss a party. Ever." It was silent for a while before Ricky spoke again.

"Why are we even going to smash his face in anyway?" Ricky looks to Jared questioningly.

"Ricky! Enough with the F'ing questions!" I yelled. He looked away, shocked.

"We should know Jared, we got your back but we should know why." Alex says, speaking up.

"It's nothing. This jerk just needs to be put in his place."

"Are you sure you aren't doing this because of Arianna?" Ricky, growing a pair, asks boldly.

"NO. Plus she has Austin so why would I do something he should be doing? Now shut up!" I yelled. After a few moments of silience, we pull into Amber's driveway. The music was loud enough that it was vibrating the car. We all get out and walk up to the door. There was no point at banging on the door so I just opened it. Immediately we are greeted by a drunk Amber and a hot blonde. Amber wraps her arms around me, giving me an awkward hug. I don't wrap my arms around for the same reason she shouldn't have wrapped hers around me; I don't know her. She leans back to speak.

"I am so glad you could make it!" She giggles, her breathe heavy of alcohol. I push her aside and scan the room, looking for James. I hear the blonde start to make a move on Ricky. I turn back to see him smile sheeplishly and casually lean against the wall. I grab his arm and yank him through the crowd, Alex following us. The Kitchen seemed to be the least crowded place so we walk over there. There was two girls having a competition on who could drink the most shots and a guy searching through the fridge. 

"Keep an eye out for James guys. And don't get distracted." I made sure to look aat ricky when I said that. They both walk off, Alex going to the dance floor and Ricky heading out side. I just stand there looking around. With them both gone I decide to get a beer while I wait. I shuffle over to the coolers by the fridge when the dude messing with the fridge backs up right into me, spilling beer down my shirt. I immediately hold mself back from hitting this guy. He did it by accident. He did it by accident. He did it by accident. Keep cool.  When I look up at him when I pushed down the feeling of bashing his face in, I see who it is. The feeling of punching him returns and I lurch forward. Recognition appeared on James's face went to fear as he realised what was happening. The look on his face was very satisfying.

 Authors note: Sorry it's late! This would have been up last friday but I didn't plan on not having wifi when I was out of town.

And remember kids: Leaving your fans waiting for an update may get you hunted down...Just saying...

 https://www.facebook.com/Bucsfan9737sFanpage?ref=hl

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.1M 27.1K 50
Arianna has never had a normal life. Her mom died when she was 10 and her father blames her. Ever since the day her mom died her dad has abused her m...
2.8M 85.3K 46
Ariana Jacobs and her mom are struggling to make ends meet everyday because of the death of her father, which is how she starts working as a maid for...
93 9 25
The mayor's daughter must work together with a badboy yet popular guy in her school on a project. She learns things about that changed her perspectiv...
Playing His Game Par C

Roman pour Adolescents

2.7M 72.3K 40
"You okay there, partner?" he chuckled. Our bodies were centimeters away from touching so I took a step back. A fatal mistake, which caused my back t...