Internet Friends (Mario Selm...

By Aye-All-Me

Hi My name is Arianna Im 16. I am a famous YouNower & YouTuber I don't have a lot of friends but Mario Selman... More

chapter One (1)
Chapter Two (2)
A/N
Chapter Four (4)
Not An Update
Chapter Five (5)
Update
Update #2
Chapter Six (6)
Update
Chapter Seven (7)
Update
Another Update

Chapter three (3)

1.6K 48 7
By Aye-All-Me

(1 Week later)

Well my mom is in Florida and I am still in Arizona she told be I have to leave Sunday cause that is when my flight is. I have not talk to anyone for days. I have not been on YouNow or any thing for almost a month. I been getting so many Dm's were am i or am i okay. It is just so hard to tell people but as soon as i get to Florida i will talk to my Fans and tell them everything. But i need spend the rest of the week with my dad and brother but i have to spend time with Hunter and Emily too  " Arianna" my dad yelled " yess" i said back. " Come her sweetie" she said . I walk to the living room and the  lights were off "Hello"?? i said no answer i walked a little more.There was a line of white roses.

They were leading me to the back yard I was so fucking scared. I ended up to the back and in was kind of getting dark out side. I step out side they all these colorful light came on they my family a friend Yelled "Surprise"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . I looked at them and smiled . It was so beautiful it was a good bye party . The last time i get to have a good time with my fam in Arizona for a bit. Then everyone came running to me and hugged me all i heard was " We going miss you so much Arianna". Tears started rolling down my face " I am  going miss you all so much you guys don't even know" i said. Everyone was laughing and dancing i just sat down and smiled at everyones. I got up and walked to the swing i sat there a looked at the stars. "Arianna you okay" some said. I truned around and it was Hunter "Yeah" i said qucikly wiped my tears away.

(Hunter's POV)

Arianna went to the swing some thing wrong with her "Are you going answer" i said. " Yeah sorry" she said " I am okay it's just i am going miss everything and everyone" she said. " Arianna it going be okay you get to come when ever you want baby girl" i said. She smiled and look at me and then she grabbed me by my hand and took me to a tree. " remeber when we would always play back here when we were little" she said and smiled at me. " Yeah those were the best days" I smiled. " I am going miss you so much Hunter" she said and hugged me. "Yeah i am really going miss you to" i said. Arianna look me in the eyes. I grabbed her by her china and we both came in slowly and then are lips touched and we kissed for about 3 minutes. Then we pulled away from each other. " Arianna " her father yelled " Coming" she yelled back. " I kind of have to go " she said then just ran off. What??? just happened that just keep running though my head. Why did i kiss her?

(Arianna's POV)

OMFG!!! what just happened. Why did we kiss in the first place? I just need to chill and have fun. Well me and my family just talked, laughed, and danced i had so much fun with my fam i am just not ready to go. I need so sleep cause so many thing are running though my head. I went to my room got my sleeping clothes and then went and take a shower. I got out and did everything i needed to then the lights went out and i jumped in bed but i could not sleep Hunter keep run though my head.

(Sunday)

I spent the rest of my week with my dad and brother but Friday with Hunter and Emily they came to my house and sleep over i had so much fun with them. But i had not told anyone about Hunter and me. I am trying get it out of my head. I made sure everything was packed up cause i was leaving in 2 HOURS. Hunter and Emily came over cause they are going to the airport with my dad and brother.

(Time To Go)

It was time to leave i got all of my stuff and put it in the car i got in they front and just sat there and Tears just came down my face i looked and my dad the brother and smiled my brother looked at me " I love  you Ari i am really going miss you" he said. " I love you to " i said " i am really going miss u  Brian" i said. I looked at my dad and grabbed his hand " I love you dad i am going miss you" i said. He grabbed my hand tighter " I love you too and will miss you so much you don't even know" he said. I smiled at him.

(20 mins)

WE got to the airport and Hunter my dad and my brother got my bags. We walk in the airport and sat down . Then 10 min later they call for the flight to Florida and everyone got up. Then i got up and looked at them and they all gave me huges " Emily keep being yourself cause i love they way you are I am going to really miss you" i said to Emily. " I am going really miss you to" she said. " Dad keep doing what you doing  cause you are the best dad and i love you to death" i said. "I love you to sweetie"my dad said. "And Brian your my little brother your the world to me plss stay in school and keep doing your thing I love you" i said. "Ari i love you too and keep doing what makes you happy i am really going miss you" Brian said. " And last but not least Hunter thank you so much for always being here for me and help me when i am upset i am really going miss you and i love so much Hunter" i said. " Ari thank you for being here  for me for so long i am really going miss you and I love you to Ari" Hunter said.

(5 mins later)

"Last call for Florida" the airport said. I hugged them all again. "Well guys it is Good Bye for now" i said. I started walking away and I looked back and waved Good Bye and then they waved back. Then they were gone. I walk to the Airplane and found my sit i sat down and then about 10 mins later the plane was about to take off.Then the plane was off i look down and tears started rolling down my cheek. I am really going miss it here. Then took a deep breath and stopped myself from crying. I really need rest so i put a earphones and closed my eyes and i am going to sleep till i get to Florida.

Hi guys

 Hope you like this chapter 

I will try to do chapter 4 and finish it tonight 

But don't forget to like this chapter

Take care loves BYE!11

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.3K 27
"I want you to know that I'm very sorry for everything I did." (Mario Selman fanfic) Copyright © 2015 by Capitanswanlays (Jasmin Rojas)
737 10 20
this is my fifth Mario book and this will be a complete human, no dragon or fairy powers just a normal human.
42.3K 949 13
Alyssa Rowland is a 15 y/o girl getting bullied by (we are saying Weston is 16) her ex best friend weston Koury and her ex celebrity crush Mario Selm...
40.5K 814 45
Hi my name is Olivia and its Alexia but people call us Livi and Lexi for short. Our lives go upside down when we meet these cute guys on tour. (Hunt...