Sacrifice Is a Beautiful Thin...

By StreenaSkywalker

***one of only two finished Jojen Reed stories on Wattpad*** Jojen Reed is a serious boy with a strange talen... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
A/N
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 1 0
C H A P T E R 1 1
C H A P T E R 1 2
E P I L O G U E
A/N
Special Request
THANK YOU

C H A P T E R 1

9.6K 234 6
By StreenaSkywalker

Another dream.

I see her. Every time.

She strides soundlessly through the forest in a green tunic that matches the color of her eyes. Her eyes were the same hue as mine, moss green. Moss green, the sign of the ability to have greendreams.

I see her. Every time.

I watched silently from behind a tree as Bran Stark raised his bow, aiming for the three-eyed crow he so desperately wanted to hit. Of course, the bird flew out of the way. Bran lowered his bow, sighing dejectedly. The girl walked over and laid a comforting hand on his shoulder. 

Should I talk to them? I have never approached them or said a word before. On impulse, I walked forward. Immediately, the girl jumped in front of Bran protectively, shielding him.

I initiated the conversation, "You can't kill the raven, you know. You're the raven."

At that moment, the dream shattered.

Who was she?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 133 24
" Robb...I'm a just a servarnt for your family..." " Well you are more to me than that, Savannah " -------------------------- Savannah Lily was take...
10.2K 421 36
❝Who am I?❞ ────────────────── ❝You're my daughter.❞ ────────────────── ❝Then how come your never there for me?❞ ────────────────── ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· ...
8.3K 531 48
Yesterday he was a bastard and a blacksmith. Today he's a lord. Gendry Baratheon has never had anything. No last name, no family, no power. Now he ha...
22.9K 1.7K 60
This is the GOT romance you didn't know you wanted. This is the story of how Lord Gendry Baratheon met Lady Meera Reed. *** Yesterday he was a bastar...