The Core

Oleh kat1315

When the Lyoko Warriors discover a new room hidden in the depth of Sector 5, they'll discover more than just... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: New Room?
Chapter 2: Dawn Nova
Chapter 3: William
Chapter 4: Activated Tower
Chapter 5: Scyphozoa
Chapter 6: Codes
Chapter 7: The Core of Lyoko
Chapter 8: A World Without Danger
Chapter 9: Unknown Illness
Chapter 11: Hidden Secrets
Chapter 12: The Savior of Two Worlds
Chapter 13: Aftermath
Author's Note

Chapter 10: A Cure for the Core

627 15 0
Oleh kat1315

As we all know Dawn is being tortured and destroyed by Xana as the Lyoko Warriors search aimlessly for a cure to her unknown illness, little do they know there is no cure for it.

Odd's POV

Three days have passed since Dawn has woken up. She simply tosses and turns in her sleep mumbling or more like whimpering in pain. We finally took her to the infirmary because we didn't know what to do. Jeremy had searched everywhere in Lyoko for a cure, but it just didn't exist.

After class on that third day I headed off to the infirmary to see Aelita and Jeremy standing outside the door.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked and they looked at me excitedly.

"We think we found a cure for Dawn's illness, but we have to get her to the factory and into the scanner." Jeremy stated proudly. My spirits boosted and I smiled brightly for the first time in three days.

"Really? We can save her?" They nodded and then I realized why they were waiting outside the infirmary. "But the only problem is she's in the infirmary. We have to figure out a way to spring her loose so we can get her to the factory, but how?" I wondered.

"Urich and Yumi are going to create a diversion so we can get her out of here without anyone noticing we were just waiting until you got here to start the plan." Aelita said and then typed something on her cell phone. Then Jeremy started banging on the door frantically.

"Please Nurse Yolanda we need your help." He called and finally the door opened.

"Jeremy, don't you know that Dawn is trying to recover, shouldn't you be more considerate?"

"But it's Urich, he got hurt while he was in the gymnasium, Jim should be here any minute to tell you what happened." As if on cue, Jim rushed through the double doors.

"Yolanda, Urich Stern is hurt, you have to come help him." She sighed and rolled her eyes but followed him out of the dorms. We all rushed into the infirmary and I grabbed Dawn off the bed. Her fever was getting worse every day.

"We have to hurry, she's not going to last much longer if we wait." Jeremy said feeling her head. We rushed out of the dorm and towards the factory.

"So what's this cure you two found?" I asked as we ran.

"Its something in the coding process, so if we were to virtualize Dawn on to Lyoko then the illness should disappear completely and she should be completely fine when she returns. But there's only one catch." Jeremy said and trailed off.

"What's the catch?" I asked.

"She has to go to Lyoko by herself for the anti-virus to work." I stopped.

"But that's sending her straight to Xana."

"I know, but if this virus continues to course through he veins then she will die. With this option at least she'll still be alive." Jeremy stated and I started to run again. I may not like this plan, but it is the only one that will save Dawn.

I finally could see the factory coming into view when I felt Dawn start to move.

"Odd, where are we going..?" She asked, her eyes opening slightly as she barely got out that sentence.

"To make you better." She shivered and then her eyes shut again.

"We have to hurry before it's too late. She only has a few more minutes." Jeremy stated again as we got inside the elevator. "I'll send her in first and let the virus cure itself, the second she's alright then I'll send you and Aelita." He said to me as he got off in the lab. Aelita and I headed downstairs to the scanner room with Dawn.

"Go ahead, Odd." Aelita said as I hesitated in getting out of the elevator.

"But what if Xana does something to her when she gets there? I could never forgive myself if something bad happened to her." I said before I could stop myself. Aelita smiled and put a hand on my shoulder.

"She'll be alright, we just have to have faith in Jeremy." I nodded and set Dawn down inside the scanner.

"Alright Jeremy, go ahead."

"Roger, Scanner Dawn. Transfer Dawn. Virtualization."

God I hope this works...

Dawn's POV

I could feel something changing, and changing quickly. My body no longer ached in pain and I could feel everything that had hurt fading. What was happening to me? Why was I no longer in pain? I thought Xana told me as long as I was in the real world I would never be cured from my illness, unless...

My body hitting a hard surface jolted me back to reality. I opened my eyes and saw I was sitting on an icy platform, but as I looked around I realized I was in the Ice Sector of Lyoko.

So Jeremy must have figured out this was the only way to save me. Which means Xana must know I'm here too.

"Dawn?" I heard Jeremy's voice.

"I'm alright, Jeremy. You can bring me back to Earth." I stated quickly hoping I could get out of here before Xana showed up.

"It's not that simple, Dawn. You have to get to a way tower so I can create an anti-virus that will protect you from getting another one of his viruses again." I sighed and started heading in the direction of the nearest tower. I could sense it and it was closer than I thought, but every minute I was in Lyoko was another minute I was vulnerable to being attacked by Xana and his monsters.

"Hey, can you at least send someone here to help me?" I called out.

"Already on the way. They should be there soon." I was happy to hear I wouldn't be on my own.

That's when I noticed something orange in front of me. It was a tiny orb of light. It was sort of pretty, but it had a weird scent to it. Because I was the core of Lyoko, I knew what was suppose to be here and what wasn't suppose to be here. This orb of light shouldn't have been here. I took a step back.

"Jeremy!" I called out as the orb of light swelled and reached out grabbing me. After I was swallowed by this orb of light I was thrown back into memories from when I was a child.

*flashback*

"Dawn, my dear please come here." I looked up from my coloring book and saw my father Franz Hopper standing there.

"What is it, daddy?" He signaled with his hand for me to follow him. I looked back at Aelita as I rose from my spot next to her.

"Don't worry I'll be right back." I stated and went to find my father.

"What have I told you about getting close to Aelita? You don't belong in this world and you know it. So why must you insist on dragging that poor girl along when all you'll do is hurt her." I flinched back and looked at him.

"But you brought me into this world to protect it and that means protecting Aelita as well. Why can't I be friends with her?" This seemed to agitate him and he started clenching and unclenching his fists tightly.

"You are not here to protect anyone you worthless digital creature. Now get out of my sight, tomorrow I'll be putting you back into Lyoko where you were always meant to go!" I ran up the stairs as tears poured from my face. How could I be worthless and digital if I could feel all the pain and suffering he was putting us through?

*flashback over*

I hated Franz Hopper. I knew that for sure now.

Aelita's POV

I stepped into the scanner and turned to look towards Odd, who was in the scanner across from me.

"Alright Einstein, we're ready." Odd called out.

"Here we go. Scanner Odd, Scanner Aelita." The doors closed in front of me and in a few seconds I was materialized with Odd on to Lyoko. We looked around, but I couldn't see any sign of her.

"What gives Jeremy? She's not here." Odd stated annoyed.

"That can't be right, my screen says she's right in front of you." I looked directly in front of me and saw an orange orb of light in the distance.

"Hey Odd, what's that?" I asked pointing towards the orb.

"I don't know, Princess. Let's go find out." We rushed towards the orb and that's when I saw how big the orb was, but what was more frightening was I saw Dawn trapped inside of it.

"Is that Dawn?!" I yelled and started pounding on the orb of light. "Dawn!" I called, but she didn't wake up or even acknowledge that she heard me.

"Aelita, you have to create another copy of Dawn to trick the Guardian into thinking it grabbed the wrong Dawn." Jeremy called out over the sky.

"Alright, I'll give it a try." I went down to my knees and started using my materialization powers to create a replica of Dawn. When it appeared I watched with Odd as the Guardian started shaking and then finally released our Dawn and swallowed up the copy causing it to explode. "It's okay, Jeremy. We have Dawn bring us all in quickly." I said and watched as Dawn and Odd devirtualized and I followed soon after. When we appeared in the scanner room, I stepped out of the scanner to see Dawn was regaining consciousness.

"Well good morning, Princess. How are you feeling?" Odd asked gently.

"My head hurts... but other than that I'm fine-" She cut off when she saw me. Her face looked as if someone had just stabbed her in the heart. "I'm sorry, Aelita. If only I could tell you the truth..." She mumbled before passing out again.

The truth? What truth?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

78.7K 2.7K 11
At the age of 15, your family moved to Iceland for good. As much as you tried to cope with everything, nothing good came out until you met a certain...
4.9K 187 125
The classic stories of Hans Christian Andersen meet the Southern Charm of Louisiana when a mermaid who's curious about the heart and a man who believ...
303K 21.2K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...