Rose pedals (a Vampire Academ...

Galing kay mony1231

This story takes place 2 years after the book Last Sacrifice. It fallows Rose when Robert comes back for reve... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaptre 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapte 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 part2

Chapter 13

491 20 4
Galing kay mony1231

Dimitri's point of view

I was nervous, I mean it's not every day you ask someone to marry you. I can't wait until I can call Roza my wife. I was holding my great-great grandmother's ring in my fingers. I was going to ask Rose the question right after dinner, and all my family was expecting the news more than anyone.

I saw Abe come through the house door, but no Rose. I thought it was nothing at first but then 5 minutes past and then 7. "Where is Rose?" I asked Abe while placing the ring in the box it came in. "She is in the restroom changing and making herself prettier. She said for no one to bother her, that's why she entered thought the back," Abe said while taking a drink from his whiskey. I respected Rose's wishes and waited 10 more minutes. Then the guardian outside came back into the house. He was whispering something to Abe, and I could see anger generating it Abe's face. I went to the kitchen to find Oksana that hade been coking since we got to the house.

"Dimitri has Rose gotten here already?" Oksana said with mixing the dish that was cooking over the stove. "I thought she came through the back door, didn't you see her come in?" I said while looking out the window, the sun was now completely gone. "Are you sure. I have been in the kitchen since you got here and the door has always been closed," Oksana said and I started to panic. Rose never entered the house.

I went to find Abe outside and he was getting mad at the guardian. "You idiot, my daughter is missing and you are telling me you left her alone. She was kidnapped and now I have to call all my contacts!!!" Abe said and my heart stop. "Where is Rose?" I asked and Abe turned not realizing I had heard all the conversation. "How long have you been there?" Abe asked taking his hands off the guardian's coat. "Long enough, where is Rose?" I asked once again coming closer to the guardian. "Why wasn't Rose with you?" I turning towards Abe. "She went back to your house to get your present and this idiot over here didn't get down with her. He said that Rose didn't have keys for the front but did for the door at the back of the house," Abe said while shaking the guardian once again.

The story didn't add up Rose never received keys to the house let alone the keys that hade been missing since I was 12. Also if she would have been kidnapped she would have at least give a fight against her kidnapper, and I asked the guardian if he had found anything out of order but he said no. Rose wasn't taken she left on her own. "Give me the keys of the car, Rose wasn't taken she left," I said while reaching for the keys. "I will come with you," Abe said while opening the passenger's seat. "No stay here, call your contacts to look for her in train stations and airports," I said while turning on the truck and left north.

Rose can't be farther than 10 miles and she knows better than to go west where there are mountains where strigoi hide. Once I got to the house I went to the back of the house and found a trail of footprints that went into the woods I entered back into the car and into a moody trail.It started to become more difficult to see, but after a while, I found a woman's figure in the shadows. I parked the car and the figure turned around and started running once again. "Rose stop" I screamed while running after her. "Dimitri I am sorry that I have to leave this way, but I was born a dhampir and they always come first," Rose said while coming closer. "What do you mean?" I asked not understanding why she was acting this way.

"Don't you see, I have to leave, and this may be the last time we see each other so please don't try to stop me," Rose said while stopping in front of me. "Rose why are you leaving?" I said while picking her face up. "Dimitri Robert has Lissa. I am the only one that can save her, please understand that you can't help" she said while tears were running down her face. "Roza please I can go with you, I can call more guardians we can save Lissa. I won't let you go, Rose, I can't lose you" I said and Rose stroked my check. She gave me a passionate kiss and then said "comrade I love you, and I am so sorry" then she stabbed me with a needle, and the world went black.

Rose point of view

My heart was broken into a million pieces and my mind was spinning with questions. Dimitri was laying in the wet muddy ground, and I couldn't forgive myself for my actions. I tried my best to pick Dimitri and carry him into the truck. After finally laying Dimitri down in the back seat and locking the doors, I left to continue my journey and continued to walk farther into the woods and straight North. Finally, I reached the end of the forest and found a red BNW hidden In the back of some seven eleven. I tried to open all the doors and found the trunk open. Inside the trunk, there was a suitcase with letters and the car keys. I opened the driver's seat door and open the letter with the number one on it.

1- My dear Rosemary if you are reading this it means you actually care about your friend, congratulations. However, she won't stay alive for long well the both won't. Open the glove compartment and find the map that will get you to your friend. If you don't get here in by tomorrow night, well you will see if it comes to it. Yours truly Robert   

Open the letter number 2

I opened the second letter to find disturbing photographs with Lissa with a gun to her head, her hair being cute, bruises in her arms, and bite marks on her neck.
Open letter number 3

I was furious at this moment, ready to punch anyone's face and I wanted to see what was in the next letter but I know better than to stay here where Dimitri could find me. So I started driving. 'Son of a Bitch' I said to myself thinking about what he had done to Lissa, and probably Christian. 'That idiot thinks he can play, well let's play' I said entering the highway. The highway was full of cars from all over the world and the night was burly starting. I was with my hair in a ponytail hidden under my hoodie to distract the way I look, yet it was just a precaution thanks to the almost black car windows that covered my image.

After a few hours of driving. The sun finally came up and got to the red dot on the map. As I parked the car in the back of gas station I came upon a red dot on the map that said open letter number 6 so I opened the letter. Inside there was another map, a note, and photos of the house Lissa was being kept. Rosemarie, you are coming closer to your price, however, you can't get to her by driving. Leave all your stuff in the car, but take with you the suitcase that was in the trunk of the car. The humans in the front gate will be waiting for you, and no funny business.

Hope to see you soon, Robert

Every time I would hear his name I would have a sower taste in my mouth, and my anger grew larger. I got off the car and took the suitcase, my Rosary, and the stake Abe gave me. "You are Lissa's guardian, you have to do this" I kept reminding myself. I locked the car and started walking  once again into the woods.

Dimitri's point of view

As I got up I could feel the sunlight hitting my face. At first, I thought I was in my house, however quickly remembered last nights encounter with Rose. I was in the back seat of the car and a little disoriented. She had carried me here, and she had also left. I quickly came to the driver's seat and turned on the car's engine. I knew she was going to do this. She won't have left if it wasn't important and as I expected. It was. But I didn't come to stop her. I was trying to distract her and I create a distraction big enough to please inside of her backpack my phone. The one thing we need to track her down.

"Abe," I said coming inside Mark and Oksana's house as I entered the houses. I had already seen Abe's car outside with meat he hadn't found Rose. "We're the hell have you been. You didn't even come back with Rose," Abe said coming from the living room. "I have a way of finding her," I said while coming into the living room. The room was filled with computers, guardians, and moroi men.

"You found her and didn't bring her back" Abe came close with to guardians at his side. "She stabbed me with a tranquilizer. However, I placed my phone inside her backpack before becoming unconscious. You just have to track it down," I said coming close to one of the guardian's with a computer. "That's my girl. She is good, too good. Let's hope she hasn't released the phone is in there. Daniel hurries up in track down where his phone is," Abe said while screaming to the guy with the laptop.

"Did she tell you why she left. A clue of where or why she would have left?" Abe asked while taking a shot of tequila. "She left to meet the Asshole of Robert. Robert has Queen Vasilisa and is making Rose go and save her alone. Rose just said she had to do it alone, and that said it was the last time we would see each other," I spoke serving myself some vodka to calm down.

Abe had an expression I had never seen before, it was like if he was concerned about Rose. "Shit this is all my fault. I shouldn't have left her side, I would have gone with her. Now she is trying to be the best guardian she can be," Abe said while serving his self another drink. "It's not your fault, not even god can stop her from doing something when she gets it stuck in her head. She fallows the guardians saying by heart, they always come first," I said while finishing my drink.

"Got it," Daniel said while picking his hands in the air. "The phone brings us to a gas station 3 hours north," Daniel said while showing us the map in his computer. "Print it, Edgar turn on the truck, William bring the equipment," Abe said and William and Edgar came running from the kitchen. Abe, 3 more guardians and I got on the truck. Edgar turned on the GPS and the map popped on the screen. I was closer to Rose, however, it was going to be a long journey.

A/N-
Please comment your thoughts about the story. I would love to know what you think about it. Thanks for reading. ❤️📖

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

51.6K 1.2K 11
*A Vampire Academy AU Fanfic* Rose can no longer stand pretending that she and Dimitri are nothing more than mentor and student. So she takes matters...
251K 6.4K 50
Join the journey of Rose and Dimitri's love for each other. Please forgive me about my writing in the first few chapters.I know its bad.Mostly in Ros...
50.2K 1.6K 14
WARNING: This contains mature content - proceed at your own risk. You've been warned. Love Fades, Mine Has - those famous four little words ripped Ro...
145K 3.8K 34
Rose runs away from the Academy for the second time, leaving Lissa and the rest of her friends behind. Two years later she is found by the person who...