*DON'T READ* Love me back (Ju...

By TheLivingParody

*PLEASE READ THE RE-WRITTEN VERSION IF YOU STILL WANT TO LIVE.* You were a fan of BIGBANG but your uncle was... More

Day 1...
Day 2...
Day 2... (Pt.2)
Day 3...
Day 4...
Day 5...
Day 6...
Day 7...
Day 8...
Day 9...
Tweet Me!
Day 10...
Day 11...
Day 12...
Day 13...
Day 14...
Day 15...
Day 16...
Day 16... Pt.2
(Not) secret christmas chapter...
Day 17...
Day 18...
Day 19...
Day 20...
Day 21...
Day 23...
Day 23... Pt.2
Day 24...
Valentines day
Day 25...
Day 26...
Day 27...
Day 28...
Day 29...
Day 30...
Time Line?
Book 3!!!

Day 22...

1.9K 45 12
By TheLivingParody

Started Writing: 15th January 2016
Published on: 19th January 2016

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

7th October... Wednesday (2015)

Your POV

After cleaning up, I brushed my teeth in front of the mirror.
Spitting that disgusting minty foaming thingy into the sink like everyone does, I saw the mirror but my mouth was gushing out blood.

This is fake. Don't worry Y/N.

I assured myself while I rinsed my mouth thoroughly.
Looking back up, I saw that my eyes went blood red and some black baby like hands started to crawl out of my mouth.
Slashing my face with water, I quickly dapped it dry before changing into a black tee which was for my size. Not those really baggy ones that I'd normally wear, but with a knee length pants along with a hoodie jacket which was dark blue.

Coming out, I heard my window being knocked and being like every other human being, I wanted to know what it was. It could be anything in fact. ANYTHING!
Slightly pushing my curtain aside, I shriek and fell back at the horrific sight.
It was a random girl which had her eye balls gorged out- okay, so... It was very similar to Maze Runner 2's 'zombie's. Just that, this girl had blood dripping from everywhere.

Running out of the room, I went down to the practice room since it seemed like the safest place.
Locking the door, I stared at it for a while, not sure why. Maybe because I was trying to catch my breath.
"Y/N? What are you doing here at this time?" I looked back to see Jimin, J-Hope and Jungkook.
I was told that they would often practice for a long time, so feeling relieved, I was about to say something but it didn't feel right.

Their eyes seemed empty like glass, their bodies stood still like stone, not breathing at all.
"Well..." Jimin said eerily, "We only have 10 more days."
The three started to walk towards me, at a humanly pace but how they walked wasn't humanly at all. Just so still, almost like they were floating off the ground beneath them.

It isn't real!

My mind screamed as I dashed out of the practice room to the garden. Hoping that it wouldn't be as scary as my very own room and practice hall. Perhaps I was wrong about that.
"Kuro-ssi~" I heard V sang eerily.
Opening the door, I saw all the beautiful life forms had vanished away drastically. Leaves fell, obviously only one way to say this; dead.

Looking up at the huge tree, I saw bodies hanging lifelessly from the branches. Just looking down at me mockingly, their smiles stayed in place, eyes widened with emptiness shone in them.
Gasping, I suddenly found myself on the ground, looking up towards the blood red sky.
"Let's play family~" I heard Riss's younger voice sang while she looked at me. Spitting blood on me by each time she breathed.

I couldn't move, my body was pinned to the ground. Her blood slowly stopped dripping on me, just as my vision started going red.
"WHY CAN'T YOU BE MINE?!" Out of nowhere, a piercing voice echoed throughout the place. Teeth shattering sounds echoed like those animatronics in Five Nights At Freddy's. My best description of them right now while I eyed everything in fear.

Everything around me made me speechless. The blood, my body being pinned to the ground, the visuality of everything, the sounds... Were they really hallucinations? Or were they real in another dimension?

This. Isn't. Real.

The voice in my head reminded me.
Nodding, I forced myself to get off the ground, sadly so, that option was nothing but a useless move. So, I gave up. Well, not entirely.
"I WANT YOU DEAD!!!" A random voice screamed and shook my shoulders wildly. Blood raining down on me in a constant beat, a bloody rhythm, a deadly melody, something only so peaceful, heart calming to the dead.
Though, I supposed the dead would even scream in horror at the sound of it.

As I looked up still, my eyes could never listen to my heart.

Close your eyes!

But I couldn't. Still staring up, I saw the sky growing darker and darker as the blood continued to splitter splatter on me.
The sky was struck by lightning, whitening my sight and allowing me to see the person who kept shaking me.

T-Torri?!

My mind screamed at her, she looking at me psychopathically. Her smile said anything but sanity. Eyes... Hell... Her eyes! Had black substance flowing thickly down her ghostly white face.
I felt her hands grabbing my hair and her other hand holding something round and heavy.
"I WANT YOUR WHOLE FAMILY DEAD!!" She screamed as she threw my parents head onto my face.

NO!! IT ISN'T REAL!!!

My mind now screamed in horror and fright.
She still kept shaking me for what seemed like for eternity. Torri just sitting on my torso, her nails digging deeply into my flesh, her arms banging my body onto the ground over and over again. My mouth couldn't move or do anything but let agape and trembling in trauma.

"JUST DIE ALREADY! NO ONE LOVES YOU!" She screamed, at the end of her voice suddenly turned into a deep demonic tone along with chorus of other demonic voices screaming, "JOIN US IN DEPRESSION!!! WE NEED YOU!!!"
It went on and on like a broken recorder, played over and over again until it seemed like the new hit song played again and again on the radio.

"It's.. Not... Real..." Was the last thing I said before everything seemed to be screaming at me, my heart beating furiously, blood flooding the place, causing me to be drowned in fear.
Just when everything seemed scary enough, the guy I murdered sliced Torri's neck brutally and tossed her body away like a rag doll. Sounds funny and amusing but right now, it seemed like.. Just haunting.
"I'll finish you off myself." He held my neck, choking me.
Now.. It seemed more like a hallucination. I couldn't breathe.

At last, I gave up.

"SOMEONE!!! HELP ME!!!" I screamed the loudest I could, "PLEASE HELP ME!!!"
My eyes now shut, my body crumpling up into a ball and somehow my hoodie covering my face. Thunder booming through the neighborhood while the sounds of my sobs were barely heard, maybe not heard at all.
"I'M BEGGING YOU!!! PLEASE!!!"

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

*few hours later...*

"Omo! Y/N!" Someone screamed.
I could hear footsteps, they were heading towards me.
"Y/N! Wake up!" Someone shook me.

"JUST DIE ALREADY! NO ONE LOVES YOU!"

I gasped and screamed, "HELP ME! SOMEONE PLEASE!!!" My eyes snapped open.
My hands flew to my hair, grabbing a fistful and my body curled up into a ball.
"Y/N! What's happening?! Calm down!" He said, holding me tightly.
I wheezed and coughed violently, everything still flashing before my eyes.
Tears spilling and body trembling while I continued to gasp for breath.

I heard more footsteps and more voices.
"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I heard someone scream.
"Stop..." I whispered, losing control of my own sanity, "SOMEONE HELP ME!!!" I screamed.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Unknown PoV:

There was Y/N, on the ground while we tried to comfort her. Obviously clueless what happened.
Her lips blue, eyes bloodshot red, body trembling violently and voice which kept screaming, "SOMEONE HELP ME!!!"

Jungkook ran and held her tightly, her head in his chest, his legs holding her body and her hands grasping his tee, "Please... Someone help me." Her voice cracked before bursting into uncontrollable sobs.
I could tell that hyungs and I were all feeling heartbroken and watching her in pain seemed painful enough for everyone.

"I hope it's not the hallucinations again..." Manager Liu muttered.
"Wasn't it over quite some time ago?!" Kris growled, his fists clenched in anger.
"I don't think we have any choice but to send her to the hospital for meds." Manager Liu said, with a tone of concern.
We kept quiet, just concern over our dear friend just sobbing in Jungkook's arms.

It took sometime for her to stop and eventually fall asleep. Maybe even without herself knowing.
He carried her to the bench since she was covered in mud and dirt, "I'll watch her..." Jungkook said with anxiousness greatly hinted in his voice.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Jungkook's POV

I felt like crying when I saw her on the ground.
If only I knew what happened, if only I was there to stop it... To help her... I already suck at being her boyfriend. I feel so guilty.
After waiting for 30 minutes, she woke up.
"Are you feeling better?" I asked her and she looked really blank.
"Y/N?" I asked her again.

She looked at me and nodded, "Y-Yeah... Just.. Hallucinating again.. You know?"
I pulled her into a warm hug, "Mind sharing?" I stroked her hair.
"Ani..." She said softly.
Y/N started to share everything that happened and it made me feel guiltier. It seemed that I was more protective of her before we even became actual friends. I'm pathetic.
"I couldn't even help you..." I started to tear up.

She shook her head, "It's not your fault anyways... Besides... You managed to comfort me now, that's all I need." My girlfriend smiled which made me feel better.
We stayed that way for a while, until my stomach started to growl.
"I need to shower..." She muttered to herself.
Looking at myself too, I noticed I was covered in some dirt too, "Let's go then."

Entering back into the house, I took a glance over at her since I heard growling, "You okay?" I asked her.
Y/N looked really upset, I'm not sure why but it kinda annoyed me too somehow, "I'm fine.. Sorry." She gave me a small smile before we climbed up to our rooms.
I cleaned myself up quickly and changed into black knee length pants with a black tee.
Running up stairs, I decided to wait outside for Y/N to make sure she was alright.
Just waiting here, waiting for her to open the door.

After around a few minutes, I could hear the bathroom door swing open and Y/N talking to herself in a scolding tone.

Is she really alright?

"Y/N! I'm coming in!" I said after knocking the door.
I heard her whimper in some kind of pain and she hesitated to answer, "You're in clothes, aren't you?" I asked her.
She let out a small 'yes', so I went in but not expecting to see this...

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Your POV

I tried to over up my arms as the door creaked open.
"Who did this?" He bent down to stare in horror at my arms.

As I was bathing, I felt fingers tracing on my arms. I tried to get rid of the feeling but ended up scratching my arm really badly till it bled.

"N-No one... It was me, I didn't mean to! I'm fine. Don't worry." I pulled my arm away from him.
Jungkook closed the door harshly, "Look at me."
I turned and he sighed, "How can you tell me not to worry?! How can you tell me that you're fine?! You're absolutely not fine at all! You have to trust me Y/N. Tell me the truth. Tell me everything."
I gave a slight nod, "Fine... Though... Same goes for you too Jungkook."

He smiled and hugged me, "I just don't want to lose you..."
I snuggled into his chest, "Its alright. Don't worry about everything."
He rested his chin on my head, "Sigh, we need Jin Hyung to help treat your arms."
Kookie pulled my hand while dragging me down to the Omma of BTS.
I guess my hallucinations were getting out of hand, but I don't want to see the doctor about it. I was fine!

"OH NO!!! Y/N! Alright, just sit here and I'll get the supplies to treat your arm." He rushed off and out of nowhere, Jungkook comes up with a bowl of rice and ingredients, "We already ate breakfast. And this time, you can't do anything but sit and I'll feed you since your arms are going to be occupied." He smiled and started to feed me.
Being me, I enjoyed my time feeling like a kid again. People doing things for you... Not wasting any energy... Feeling... *yawn* Sleepy...

Jin came back with some things to help treat my arm... WHICH STINGS but! Tsk, I shall show no PAIN!!!
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" I cried but not in a high pitch but like a really low one. Like how guys cry out in pain. They don't scream like LE ladies~~~
They looked at me worriedly but at the same time grinning widely since I kept making weird facial expressions.

"Y/N! I just remembered that your appointment is tomorrow... WTH HAPPENED?!" Uncle Liu practically screamed. LIKE A GIRL and came

Dashing to the couch,
Running like a fool,
Screaming like a girl,
Playing with my food.

Some made up parody of Jingle bells played in my mind, and yes. He was playing with my food. MY FOOD. THE GIFTS OF THIS WORLD!!! MINE!!!
"Y/N. Y/N. Liu's fantasi-"
"ENOUGH!!!" I roared before he, my uncle, could finish his sentence.
We explained to him what happened and he tsk'ed, "You do know it has to stop soon right?"
I nodded and he chucked a whole spoon of food into my mouth, "CHUBBY BUNNY!!!" He squealed.
I gave him a glare.

He laughed, running away somewhere in the house while the two guys chuckled, "You must be lucky to have a uncle like him."
I scoffed, "Yeah sure. He's almost like a aunt."
"I HEARD THAT!!!" He screamed and they grinned at me.
It went on till my arm was lightly bandaged but it won't fall off and my meal was finished.

"I have no idea why you still look cool like this." Jimin said out of nowhere which startled the three of us.
They stood beside him and studied me, "Yeah. Just needs to tie her hair... And then some eyeliner with a black crop top... Hm, a silver necklace with some cool earrings for her 5 piercings. Black shorts and looking sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scary." Jin said.
"So scary, it's swag." Suga joined in, crossing his arms while he tried to picture what Jin suggested.

"Let's just do it." Suga pulled me up to my room to change while Jungkook stared blankly at his Hyung. He frowned and followed us up while Jin looked really happy. Like, really happy. Surprisingly, the colors he suggested wasn't pink... Because I don't have any pink. All the pink was changed into some kind of mixed color with my black clothing. Some of them shrunk into teddy bear sized tees.

Changing quickly, I came out and they nodded, "Perfect. We'll have a few pics. One I thought of in the garden, two I thought on the roof and three in the practice hall while playing some instruments." Suga said while Jin agreed, "We can compose the melody later. Let's sort this thing!"
Then there was Jungkook, who looked at them as if he was the last human on earth with sanity, "Hyungs, why are we doing this?"

Hm.... If they look at me carefully, they can notice a bit of my abs... xD

The two older members gave him a glare, "Just because she looks really cool and it'll make her look like a anime character."
The Maknae scratched his head and shrugged, "I better be there just in case if she's hurt... Again."
They gave us a teasing smile before dragging me to the garden. Jungkook dashing to me from behind, making sure his hyung's don't do anything stupid to me.

Arriving, Yoongi looked really darn excited. You could feel it by standing right beside him but out side, he's trying to maintain his swag.
First, was under the tree; my arms on top of each other, back resting against the tree, legs straight but my right was just on top of the left, crossing over.
He took that one pose with different angles, asking me to stay as still as possible.
It kinda feels awkward since Jin and Jungkook was watching me, still, I didn't want to make everything else seem more awkward than it was already.

The second was on the bench.
He told me to sit with a hunch, my arms resting on my knees and hands facing in. My legs spread open and I looking down.
Again, he took several angles. Often nodding his head in satisfaction.
"Y/N could be a model!" Jin laughed but somehow seemed like he meant it.
I gave him a half smile, "Dancing and rapping is still my style." I said and he agreed.

The third was on the bench again.
Suga told me to this time, intertwine my hands together and place it to my forehead while I'm looking down.
The fourth was on the bench... Again? Ain't complaining.
He told me to lie down, my right leg bended up while my left leg was on the bench, lying down.
My left arm hanging down and my right arm covering my face.

"Wah... Alright, let's go to the roof then!" Turtle said yawning.
We climbed up and bumped into the rest of the guys, "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ARM?!" They chorused, running quickly to my side.
"Oh... Hallucinations." I said while I had to explain to them what actually happened.
"You should stay with someone. Call Riss to stay for awhile." Kris frowned.
I thought of it but mentally shook it off. I already bothered her more than enough for this month. She has her own things too, plus her relationship with Cody? She must be on a date already.

They told me to take care and to be careful as I headed up.
"It's bright. Perfect." Yoongi said taking a deep breath of air.
He asked me to pose with my hands in my pockets while he took the pics.
The next was me laying at the edge of the roof, me looking down and my legs flat on the ground like my back was and my arms lightly crossed on my stomach.
"Let's come back up here later when the sun sets." He said, stretching and giving a happy smile.

The four of us went down to the practice hall to take a pic or two of me playing electric guitar and bass. Not much to pose so it was done in a few seconds.
"Done! For now. Though, later at sunset we'll take the last few pictures." Suga announced as if we were really professionals and were planning to use these pictures for some kind of magazine.
"Y/N is like becoming a celebrity!" Jin laughed, patting my head.

"Maybe now we could work out the melody." I suggested and he nodded, "Though you rest first. You must be very tired." Jin said in concern.
"She's always tired Hyung." Jungkook laughed while I chuckled, "Yeah. But- oh well. Maybe in an hour?"
He nodded and left me alone with Jungkook in the practice room, "Let's do something together." He suggested, squishing my cheeks.

"..yeah." I said.
Kookie showed me a toothy smile and asked me which BTS song I wanted to dance to.
"Danger... Or N.O." I told him, thinking and debating which one I should dance to.
Danger I've always danced as V or J-Hope, N.O I danced as Jimin or Suga.
"Let's do both! Danger first." He said choosing the song before playing it.

We stood in position when he noticed who I was dancing as, "Ah, you're dancing as J-Hope Hyung?"
I nodded, "Ne, or sometimes as V."
He nodded and we started dancing.

"Come on Y/N! It's a sleep over! We're all awake and noisy!" Cody said slapping me with a pillow.
"Ani! Why can't you guys be quieter?! I'm trying to sleep!" I groaned.
Riss whined, "But it's a sleepover!"
"That's why it's a sleepover! We're supposed to sleep!" I yawned loudly and hid myself under the covers.

"HoSeok Hyung should have a dance battle with you. Jimin Hyung too." Jungkook said lying down on the floor, rolling around the practice hall while I tumbled with success to fail.
"I guess..." I mumbled.
After some minutes of rolling here and tumbling down somewhere, we decided to start dancing to N.O.
"You're dancing as Jimin Hyung?" He asked me and I nodded.

"EVERYBODY SAY NO!!!" We shouted at the end laughing like idiots.
Then I remembered I needed to wash my clothes, "ARGH!!! I needed to wash my clothes!" I groaned and rolled away in agony, "It's been almost a month! I wonder where I'm getting all the clothes from actually... I don't even have a lot of clothes."
Jungkook looked at me blankly, "Maybe you've been taking Riss's clothes?"
I shook my head, she always kept her clothes in her bag whenever she comes over for a night... Unless...

"I think I stole Kris's clothes." I face palmed.
Jungkook's eyes widened, "But how did you get hold of your brother's clothes?!"
I remembered one incident that I tried to prank him by taking away some of his clothes. Since our clothes are exactly the same except that we managed to pin something like a small button inside to know which one is whose.
Anyways.. He was washing his clothes quite often too that time.
"Oh, I tried to prank him... Around two months ago." I said rolling back to Jungkook.

He digested what I told him and he started to grin widely, "I guess your brother is going to scream for his clothes soon."
*phone rings*
"Hell-"
"MY CLOTHES!!! DONGSAENG!!! LEND ME YOUR CLOTHES!!!" He screamed so loud that Jungkook could hear without turning it on to speaker mode.
We held in our laughter, "Okay."

He hung up and we exploded in laughter.
"Check your shirt if it's Kris!" He laughed.
I almost did it but realized, "It's a crop top!"
He realized too and laughed even harder. I can't believe I nearly fell for that actually.
Getting up, I quickly went out to my room to pass Kris his shirt back but...
I'm out of clothes to share with.

Going to his room door, I knocked on it, "Kris!"
"What?!" He replied.
"I ran out of clothes too!"
He groaned, "ALL MY CLOTHES STINK!!! I ONLY HAVE ONE KNEE LENGTH PANTS LEFT!!!"
I giggled and stepped away from the door while he opened it to reveal himself half naked.

...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I laughed loudly, my face hurting so much because I was laughing too hard.
He actually lost his abs. Now it looks softer than bread.
"Shut up." He groaned and messed up his hair.
My brother carried his laundry basket down while I kept giggling non-stop.
He dumped the load in and started it, "Finally. Geez, stop laughing Y/N."

I cried silently and clutched my stomach since I was laughing too much, "I... Can't..." My voice croaked.
He shook his head and gently pushed my head, "You're crazy."
I coughed and continued to laugh, "You're a idiotic genius."
He shook his head and went off to somewhere out there... Somewhere he only knows...

Going back to the practice room, Jungkook gave me a questioning look. One eye brow raised, "I'm guessing something really funny happened."
I couldn't hold in the rest of my laugh and just exploded, "HE HAS TO WALK HALF NAKED!!!"
Going on my knees, I clutched my stomach while my boyfriend didn't quite understand what was so funny about it, "HE LOST HIS ABS."
He started to grin and dashed up stairs suddenly.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." He joined me, "I UNDERSTAND!!!" He could barely say while laughing.
It continued for quite sometime till we took deep breaths, "I'm gonna play electric guitar for a while..." I muttered while rolling over to the guitars.
Jungkook rolled near me and pulled himself up to a sitting position while I sat in front of him with my (whatever guitar you like).
"You have to sing too." He said and I smiled, "Maybe."

I passed him my phone to scroll down the list of rock songs I knew how to sing and play. While he did so, I started to tune the guitar.
"You like rock more than I thought." He stared at my long list of rock songs.
Shrugging, I played a small riff, "That list is like a small part of my rock playlist and other genres like country, HipHop, pop (all sorts of languages) more I guess?"

I couldn't even remember all the songs I had and the albums. I just had too many to count. At least my phone's storage is at its biggest...?
"Ft.Island Sunbaenim's Madly!" He said showing me the phone.
Looking at it, I started to play the intro to it.
It has been a while since I played this song, why? Because it was a slow song and it was one of my first songs I've ever played so eventually I got bored of it and apparently forgotten about it.

After I finished it, he started to clap for me, "You don't really know what you want to do in the future right?"
I nodded, he smiled and pointed to the instruments, "You should work as a music producer or a artist! We can help you."
I beamed, "Sounds like a great idea."

After an hour of chatting about almost everything about my future, Jin and Namjoon arrived.
"How are you Y/N?" He asked me, well, both of them.
I gave a thumbs up, "Alright. Better I guess."
We sat around in a circle and started discussing about how we wanted it to be like.

Lunch soon came by which we ate hungrily, "Thanks for the lunch! I'll be down to start arranging the melody."
They nodded and continued chatting while Jungkook quickly finished and went down with me.
"You didn't let me feed you..." He pouted, following me down to the recording room where I also had my laptop and some software for the melody.
After half an hour, Jin and Namjoon arrived, so we continued to arrange it to their liking.

Quickly before we knew it, it was dinner time since we were so absorbed into our work.
Going up, we thanked the managers for the meal and ate quite peacefully since we were done, I just needed to improve it but I could do that tomorrow after I'm done with laundry... And the doctor's appointment. Sigh. Oh well.
"Y/N! Let's do it now! The sky's perfect!" Yoongi gasped and got up from the table.
I nodded and we both said, "We'll come back soon!"

The rest watched us dash up to the roof and shrugged since it'll only be a while.
"Wah... It's beautiful..." He said in awe while we saw the sky.
It had a totally different shade of color from yesterday.
Dark red mixed with orange colored the sky above us, clouds slightly blocked the sky and the wind swayed the trees gently.
"This is perfect." He said.

I sat by the edge, looking up at the sky and he took a picture. My face could be slightly seen but mainly on the darker side.
The next pose was me standing with my hands in my pockets, my hair being let down and I was looking slightly up.
Last few pictures was whatever pose I wanted, "This is seriously awesome." He said looking through the pictures.

Going back down, he told me he'd send the pictures which I gladly thanked him for.
Sitting back down, he showed everyone the pictures we took throughout the day.
"Woah..."
"Daebak."
"You look so cool Y/N!"
"Your photography skills are swag as always." One said in quite a monotone and yet kinda... Bright?

We quickly finished dinner since tomorrow the boys will be practicing for their comeback while I'll be out for my appointment.
"You kids need to sleep early. Same goes for you Y/N and Kris." Uncle Liu said and we nodded.
Everyone responded while nodding, "Ne."

I'm afraid... I don't want the same thing to happen like last night...

I thought while we all went up together in a huddle. Kinda squishy but it felt nice, I don't know why.
"I'll stay with you in your room. I don't want to leave you without anyone being with you." Jungkook held my hand while walking up.
I blushed and smiled, "Thanks oppa..."
He kissed my cheek, whispering, "Anything for you."

We first went separate ways since I needed to change to my last pair of PJs. A white hoodie and black knee length pants. Yes, this is my own pair, not Kris's.
The door was soon knocked, "Come in!" I said across the room.
Jungkook came in with a smile and closed the door quietly behind him, "I'll sleep on the sofa.." He sat with his pillow and blanket.

I smiled and snuggled under my blankets, "Does your hyungs know?"
He nodded, "They understand and won't tell anyone. Though they did tease me like always but they're my hyungs and I can't hate them for anything really."
I gave a toothy smile, "You must really love them..."
He nodded happily, "I see them like my actual brothers, since mine is in the army now..." His smile faded slightly.

Feeling sad for him, I wanted him to feel not so sad about it, "But your Hyung will be done with his army training eventually... Even though you won't see him for a while, he'll come back."
Jungkook hummed, "You're right... Well, you should sleep Y/N. I don't want you to fall sick."
Shaking my head, I hugged my pillow, "It's alright really..." I said faintly.
He sighed and look at me worriedly, "Fine... But wake me up if you wake up or.. Just wake me up okay?"

"Okay... Good night Jungkook." I whispered.
He smiled, "Good night Y/N."

Sorry for the slightly late update. School will be starting soon and I'm hoping I'll have time to update. ^^
Thank you for voting and reading. Some following too! I really appreciate it! Really!

- Author ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 9.8K 27
"Do you remember when we first met? I never want to forget, Please, don't let me forget you..." - He's always loved her. Since the first time he laid...
146K 5.5K 58
*PLEASE READ THE RE-WRITTEN VERSION IF YOU STILL WANT TO LIVE.* Your father was in charge of the BigHit studio recording (something like that) while...
273K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
5.4K 277 34
BTS x READER ONE SHOTS Enjoy! *ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇss ᴏғ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ ✔ [SET 1] Jimin **Please only read the chapters I edited [for now] while the others are stil...