Standing Alone

By Alexi_iiaa

Read about 22 year old Nycole Charleston and her journey on being a soon to come single parent, and with the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Cast ✨
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Tobias
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Heavyn
Chapter 8
Paris People's
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
ATTENTION !
Chapter 14
Not An Update But READ!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Change Of Character !
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Lemme Tell Yall Sum...
Chapter 22

Chapter 18

8.3K 279 48
By Alexi_iiaa

Cory P.O.V.

"Ight this should be ok." I thought to myself as I looked at the scene.

"Now I need Nycole.." I mumbled to myself pulling out my phone.

Scrolling through the contacts clicking on Nycole name I pressed call and it rang 3 times before going to voicemail.

I sigh and try again but I got the same results...

No answer.

"One more time." I say to myself before calling again and....

No answer.

I sign and call one person I know for sure she'll answer to.

It rang two times before I heard the voice come thru.

"Yeah? Hello? I need a favor..bring nycole to me?"

Nycole P.O.V.

I groaned as my phone rung again.

I snatched the phone from the night stand on my side of the bed.

"Hello?" I said rudely.

"Um well hello to you too rudeness." Heather chuckled on the other end and I sigh.

"Sorry Heather its just that Cory's been calling non stop and he knows I don't wanna talk to him." I say getting up to put my bowl in the sink that contained Chicken flavored Ramen Noodles.

She chuckled, "Its good girl but come somewhere with me?" She ask and I yawn.

"Depends..where to?" I say as I walk pass Damien and his friend Paris.

She started to come over like a week ago and I met her and she's a really nice pretty girl that I approve of so she's been here and they be chilling.

Walking pass I mushed his head and smacked his teeth.

"Girl its a surprise its gone be relaxing." She say and I shrug like she can see me.

"Ok give me a good 1hr so I can get in the shower you know its hard when your by yourself." I said mumbling the last part.

"It wouldn't be if you just took him back." She said and I smacked my teeth.

"Whatever bye let me get ready." I say.

"Ok Nycole 1hr tops!" She shouts before hanging up I shake my head and throw my phone on the pillow.

"Going somewhere?" Nana asks coming into my old room.

"Yea its gone be me and Heather a relaxing day." I say and she nods.
"It's kind of chilly its just a little breeze so dress occasionally." She said with a smile before walking to her room.

I look in my closet and pick my outfit which consist of Some black leggings, a long sleeve cream colored loose cardigan, with a black spaghetti strap tank top underneath and my white converse.

I went and took a shower for about 30 min washing up and washing my hair.

Getting out I lotion my body up and throw on my underwear and bra and putting on my outfit.

Feeling good about myself I run my hands through my curly hair and decide to leave it in its curly state but add a little moose and some conditioner.

"Ok this looks good." I say looking at myself once more I rub my belly and walk to Nana room to spend time with her until Heather comes.

30 minutes later Heather came walking into Nana's room along with Heather.

"Hey Hey Now." She said smiling and plopping on the bed with Heather.

"Child why?" Nana said and Heather looked confused.

"Why what?" She said as Heather came and jumped in between me and Nana giving us hugs.

"Why did you have to come inside, I was happy that I was getting some time away from seeing yo taco meat edges." She said with fake tears.

Heather gave her the stank face

"Look Nana I'm not about to go there with you." She said and Nana laughed.

"I'm just playing child, but leave Heavyn here with me and go on about y'all business this child needs to get out the house." Nana said as she tickled Heavyn and watcher her laugh.

I smiled slightly, "OK we'll be back later, till day day to call me when he gets back." She shooed me off.

"Girl that boy is not gone be here tonight he be with that Paris chick all the time." She said shaking her head.

I nodded knowing that was true. I grabbed my purse.

Saying our goodbyes we left and went to Heather's car.

I buckled up as she pulled put the driveway.

"So where are we going?" I ask, she looked at me and smirked.

"Just sit back and relax" she said turning up the music.

I sighed and leaned back into my seat slowly bobbing my head to Rihanna Sex With Me.

****

I was so into the music and staring out the window that I hadn't even noticed we came to a stop.

In the middle of nowhere -_-

It looks like it was suppose to be helicopters and planes were suppose to be.

"Heather why are we here?" I ask looking around, and not to mind you its a little dark.

"Trust me, its for a good cause." She said turning off the ignition and getting out.

I just sat there.

She stopped in front of the car and looked at me with her hands on her hips.

"Oh you want me to get out?" I say and she cocked her head to the side as if saying 'duh'.

I sigh and take off my seatbelt getting out but being careful.

She grabs my hand and start walking somewhere.

"Heather, why are we here? You bet not be trynna kill me. Your trynna kill me?!" I say becoming paranoid.

"Girl hush, I am not trynna kill you." She said laughing.

"Its just I want you to see something." She said.

"OK but how much further we got? Because you know I'm almost due and my feet a little swollen." I say as she looks down at her phone.

"Not too far, anddddd where here." She say and when I looked up I was in awe.

There was rose petals on the ground saying I'm sorry. There was a beautiful Jet sitting there with the stairs out and Cory was standing there with a bouquet of Roses dressed in all black suit with black dress shoes to match.

He had a fresh line up and he He as looking handsome.

To add Day Day and Tobias was there dressed up with bouquets too.

My eyes started to glisten.

It wasn't a lot but it was something that nobody's ever done for me.

I feel special, knowing that he'll go this far to get me back.

I was just standing there staring when Heather pushed me a little forward signaling me to go ahead knowing what I wanted to do.

I walked over with my hands covering my mouth and I walked into his arms.

"I'm so sorry baby girl." He said into my ear, while kissing my forhead and I just cried.

We pulled back and he handed me the roses.

"What are these for?" I say wiping my eyes.

He took ahold of my hand and explained.

"Those are for letting you know I own up to my mistake and know that I shouldn't have let that broad do what she did to me, I'm sorry and I shouldn't have let that happen, I know I can't just sit here say I didn't know what she was doing because I did I should have tries harder to get her off or simply I should have walked away, she ain't got nothing on you and I don't know what I was thinking to even let her get that type of entertainment, I'm sorry baby girl and I care for you a lot it won't happen again and you got my word on that." He said as I cleared my throat and nodded.

"OK." He started before pointing to the flowers in Day Day hand.

"Now them." He said as Day Day walked to me and handed me the flowers he had.

"Those are to show that I was a dumb ass for letting you walk away. I appreciate you too much and I need to get my act together for you and the little one. It may not be mine biologically but its mine from me being here imma be here forever and ain't nun gone change that, I gotta be here the rest of the way for you ma. You deserve it all and more." He said without breaking eye contact not even once.

"Ok and them--" he started before we looked over and Heather and Tobias was fussing. -_-

"You need to stop being childish." She said as she smacked his hand because he was picking through the roses.

"Man I'm just trynna smell--"

"Ermp ermp" Day Day said clearing his throat and they both looked back at us two before Tobias jogged over and gave them to me.

"Aye man" he said to Cory as he was waking away he stopped in front of him.

"How longer I gotta be here because this suit skin ass tight and my balls is squished and that is uncomfortable." Tobias said moving his legs around.

"Well it wouldn't be so tight if you wasn't high and trynna find a last minute suit you was all on the xs rack." Cory said pushing him.

Tobias sucked his teeth and flicked him off before going back to where he was.

I laughed and so did Cory.

"Ok them are to show that I truly am sorry from the bottom of my heart. Your so beautiful Nycole I just want you happy, making you happy and making sure you straight and that you have a healthy preganancy is all that I want right about now. I don't see nobody else but you in my future."

"Well fuck you too." Tobias mumbled and Heather smacked the back of his head.

"Aye man I'm bout to square up with yo friend and take her ass for that ride she keep hitting." He said giving Heather a glare Heather fanned him off and rolled her eyes.

Cory shook his head and continued.

"Like I was saying, I love you Nycole and with the short period of months we've been together I've fell in love with you Nycole, you definitely my baby girl and I wanna give you the world, I just hope you forgive me and come back to ya boy because I love you and your feelings not a toy, I need to stop playing and I am. I know actions speak louder than words so imma prove to you I can be a better man, its ok if you don't forgive me if you need time I'll understand but just know I'm always yo man " he said, and there was a pause.

"Aye nigga you was slick rapping." Tobias said before busting out laughing, I looked next to him and Day Day was sitting there trynna hold his laugh in hit failed horribly he ended up laughing too than there was Heather not making it any better.

Me and cory was just standing there, than we looked at each other and busted out laughing too.

1 minute later everybody calmed down and we got back serious.

"Ok ok ok all jokes aside yes I forgive you." I said and Cory pulles me into him and crashes his lips into mine.

They all clapped.

"OK now I can get out of these tight ass clothes." Tobais said taking off his suit, leaving him in nun but his boxers, tie, and shoes.

"Nigga -_-." Day Day said giving him that face.

"Man nigga what? You try standing up in a right ass suit witcho balls and dick being squished for over an hour." Tobias said mugging.

"Whatever." Damyen said rolling his eyes.

"Ok y'all can leave now me and Nycole gonna have us some us time." Cory said wrapping his arm around my waist.

Heather smacked her teeth and rolled her eyes before walking towards her car but not before giving me a hug in the process and saying goodbye.

Tobias you already know that fool took off like lightning struck him in the ass. You ain't have to tell him twice.

Damyen sucked his teeth and mumbled "get yo hands off my sister nigga." And snatched Cory arm from me as he walked bye and ran away.

Me and Cory laughed before he just took ahold of me and stared at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Your just so beautiful, I'm happy you forgave me." He said making me blush.

Damn.

"Thanks." I said shyly and looked down.

He lifted my chin up with his finger.

"Stop looking down, your too pretty for that." He said kissing my lips softly.

"Ok now shall we take this journey to.....Hawaii?" He said and my eyes lit up like Christmas tree lights.

"YES-no, what about my pregnancy I can--"

"Shhh I already asked doc he said just don't be gone too long a week tops, everybody know that too so we gone be gone for a week than we coming back we just need time away." He said and I smiled.

I opened my mouth to say something but he cut me off.

"And yes I packed your bags not too much because I want you to do some shopping so let's go." He said picking me up in one swift motion bridal style but being careful to not drop me.

I smiled to myself.

I'm so happy I have him and I'm happy I forgave him, Cory is sweet and I can tell he is genuinely sorry.

He's telling me he's sorry but imma just see how his actions go about and than I'll be the judge of that.

I love him, like in love with him.

Now let's have fun in Honolulu Hawaii!

____________________________________

Authors_Note : alexi.iiaa

That's my Snapchat and Instagram name too btw.

But IM SO SORRYYYY ! IVE BEEN OUT FOR LIKE MONTHS 👎

BUT "IM BACK AND IM BETTER" Bryson Tiller vc.

Lol I stopped updating because honestly I didn't know what to write 😏💯 I was having trouble and I felt my book was all over the place, I was so close to giving up but I came too far to let it go to waist.

Whichhhh is why I'm gonna skip to when she is in her last month of pregnancy and its going to be more organized.

I'm sorry for going ghost it won't happen again loves. ❤

I am truly sorry but there's your update 😊💕

How was it?

Do you think she should have waited to forgive him?

Was it romantic enough?

How bout Tobias thoughhh 😂😭

Buhh yea till next chapter see y'all later ✌💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1.7K 54
反派Alpha被末世大佬捡回家 status : 51 chapters + 2 extras ( complete ) author : 薄桃 Pei Zhaozhou suffered from a pheromone disorder, lost his dignity as an Alph...
601K 17.2K 33
After being kicked out onto the streets of Brooklyn, 18 Year old Jayda Lynn has to find a way to make it on her own for her and her baby. COMPLETED.
141K 6.6K 20
sequel to my monster || Dave East & Amber Riley
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

323K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...