My Vampire King | ✔

By Maryleaf123

Completed» (11 August, 2016) ☆☆☆ April is given a task to complete in a dark ni... More

Author Note
⏩Ch#1⏪
⏩Ch#2⏪
⏩Ch#4⏪
⏩Ch#5⏪
⏩Ch#6 ⏪
⏩Ch#7⏪
⏩Ch#8⏪
⏩Ch#9⏪
⏩Ch#10 ⏪
Special NOTE
My other books.
The Royal Mate
IMP A/N
IDOL
A/N

⏩Ch#3⏪

37.9K 1K 189
By Maryleaf123

April's POV

I smiled to myself thinking about the events of last night. I felt good and fresh.

After I took bath and ate breakfast, I started to read the rest of my novel.

I loved romantic novels. 

As i come to the part where the hero was proposing the love of his life, i could help but wonder.

Did Edward have a girlfriend?

What if he is just using me for some purpose? 

Yet i couldn't help but wonder, why would he pass time with me?

He is a vampire and he is so beautiful and handsome.

I am not even that beautiful, of course he would  just  be using me. 

I felt water on my cheeks. Is it raining? 

 I looked up, only to see the ceiling of my room. It wasn't the rain. 

I was crying.

Why does this always happen to me? I thought as I started crying harder, remembering my first boyfriend.

You are just a worthless piece of shit! Why don't you dieYou are just a weight on earth, He would say.

I tried many times to forget his harsh words, but I couldn't get them out of my mind, its like they were buried deep inside my head. He is right in way, I am of no use. Everyone just uses me and throw me away like a garbage. 

 I'll reject him today, I decided. 

I washed my face and went outside to take some fresh air. I was feeling like I am going to die in my apartment. I always felt at home when I am with the trees, so I went to the nearest park and sat down at my usual place near a pound under a large old tree. Birds were chirping, singing and enjoying their life. 

Animals are far better than humans in taking care of each other and caring about feelings.

I once read, if a baby monkeys parents die, other monkeys take them as their kids. Here in human world, no one cares about each other. But not everyone is the same. This world also have many good and noble people. We need more people like them. I want-

My phone started to ring , snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hey, April" May said

"Hi, May." I said throwing a stone into the river, producing waves from the blow.

"Where ya at girl? I am standing outside of your apartment? We have to complete our project today." she said in a single breath.

"May breathe, I am coming just wait. " I said smiling to myself. I heaved a sigh and stood up from the ground.

After grabbing coffee for myself  I went to my apartment. I saw her standing against a wall , messaging, probably talking to her boyfriend.

"Hey, here" I said, passing her coffee .

"Thanks." she smiled, taking a sip from her cup.

I opened the door and we both went inside. We sat down in living room and proceeded to complete the project.  I was getting zoned out again and again. 

I gave up on trying hard to control myself but I couldnt help it when May asked me if I was alright. I started  crying.

"Hey hey!What happened?Are you alright? Tell me?" She asked, worried. She hugged me , kept saying soothing words. I stopped crying until i had no tears left to fall.

"Leo's words. They're haunting my mind, again and again. "I said in a shaky voice.

"Hey, Its okay. Leave that fucking ass behind. I am here for you. He never was and never will be the right one. What ever he said to you was a lie, you know it and you moved on April. Has he contacted you?" She said, hugging me close to her warmth.

"No. He didn't call me or anything. I was reading a novel and he appeared in to my mind. " I said while looking down, feeling ashamed of myself. I wasn't this weak. 

"Okay. Whatever happened forget it. Okay? I am here with you. Oh yea, I remembered something. Leave that shit face here. I have some news for you." she said while smiling widely.

I cleaned my face with the sleeve of my shirt and cast a look at her. Why is she so happy?

 Is she...

"Oh god! I knew it. You are pregnant right?When did this happen? You didn't tell me anything before." I said while crossing my arms.

 "No, stupid. Its about you."She rolled her eyes," You know, Hunter from our physics class?"

"The one with glasses? Yeah." I said

"Yeah that one. He came up to me yesterday and requested me to ask you about him, about whether you like him even a little. That guy has a crush on you since one whole year. He's never had a girlfriend before, April. Plus, he is such a nice and sweet guy." She said, excited, "I think you should take the chance." 

"I dunno, I need some time ." I said, while thinking of Edward.

"Okay." she said, a little disappointed.

After eating lunch together, she went back to her apartment. I changed my clothes. 

I will reject Edward, he can have someone else, a vampire. Not a human. 

I also have a chance with Hunter. 

 Fuck, i don't know what to do.

I walked through wild trees, into the tunnel. I opened the door and climbed the stairs. I reached the open place and saw him leaning against a wall. His head leaning on the wall. His eyes closed. He looked perfect like a god. 

Stop it, April. 

I cursed myself and went near him.

"Um, Hey." I said while looking at him. He smiled and opened his eyes.

"Hey, love. How have you been?." he said, coming a little closer to me.

"I am fine." I said while moving a little back to create space between us.

"Is everything alright?" he said while coming more closer than before.

"I-uh yes I am fine." I said nodding my head and took a step back.

He looked confused. This time he didn't came closer to me.

"Tell me, love. What problem is stressing you out?" he said looking concern.

I didn't know what to say. 

Hey I just wanted  to reject you. You can have some vampire instead of me, I thought.

"Its okay, you can trust me. You can share it with me." this time he came closer and grabbed my hands in his.

"Do you have a girlfriend? Am i really your true beloved?" i asked him.

"No. I don't have a girlfriend. And yes, you are my true beloved. I am not lying if that's what you are thinking. I promise you I am not. Please trust me." he said, his eyes were like an open book. 

He wasn't lying, I could feel it in my bones.

But still I wasn't good for him. He will get tired of me in the end, like Leo did. Leo used to love me, but he left me with a broken heart. And i couldn't afford another broken heart, after i almost mended it.

"iwanttorejectyou." I said hurriedly in a single breath.

"What? Why April? I thought we were going good and now?" he said, his grip on my arms tightens a little.

"I am not good for you. You should reject me. You can have some other vampire as your beloved and you will be at ease." I said softly, while looking down unable to meet his eyes.

He released his grip on my arms. He looked a little angry, sad and confused.

"No, I don't care if you are a human or a vampire. I told you this before, I don't want another beloved. You are perfect for me and I am at ease. " he said sternly, grabbing me by my arms.

"I am not even beautiful." I muttered while looking down.

"My love. You are perfect In every way. Your hair, eyes..all of you. I love your lips. I want to kiss them again and again. Your hands, they are so soft.Don't say that you aren't beautiful. You are an Angel from heaven made for me. " he said, engulfing me in his warm arms. Though he was cold, but his closeness provided me warmth.

His words made a deep impact in my heart. He really cares for me. 

He'll leave me sooner or later.

"But what if you get tired of me, will you leave me?" I said, looking at his desperate eyes which held hope. Hope for us.

"I can never leave you my love. You are my sunshine. My love , my life. How can even I leave you. You are my everything. Please don't say this." he said, pulling me to his chest and kissing my forehead.

My heart was asking me to accept him but my mind was doubting it. Every time I make decisions from my mind, I always get hurt. 

This time I'll listen to my heart. 

May was right. Leave what happened in past. Think of your future.

I got out of his hold and looked at him. He was wearing a warm smile .

"I accept you Edward. " I said while hugging him this time.

He looked happy. He hugged me tightly that I couldn't even breathe.

"E-Edward. Uh. I c-an't brea-the." I said

"Oh sorry! I was just so happy. To have you, I almost lost you. You are mine. And mine only. " he said kissing my cheeks.

"Does that mean I am your girlfriend?." I asked him, blushing.

He nodded and kissed my cheek.

"Can I tell about you to my best friend." I said while pouting.

He laughed and gave a little peck on my pouting lips. I blinked my eyes in surprise.

"Yes. You can but don't tell her about me being a vampire." he smiled, pushing a strand of my hair back.

"Okay. Come with me today to my apartment? " I said , looking hopeful.

"Yes. Why not. Well I already know the way to your apartment. " he said with a evil smile.

"What?" I said shocked, pulling back from him.

"I followed you back home yesterday, what if you came under a car?" he teased, caressing my cheek.

"Ha ha ha very funny. " I rolled my eyes.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the door of the tunnel. We walked through the tress and streets. A group of girls started to look at him. They were trying to seduce him. I looked up at him and I saw him looking at me. He put his hand on my shoulder. He didn't even cast a look at them which made me at ease. I wanted to stick my tongue at those sluts.

We reached my apartment. Just as we sat down not the couch my phone started ringing.

"Hey April!" May said

"Hey May, everything alright?" I said looking at Edward. He was smiling at me.

"Yeah, You won't believe it. Tyler proposed me." she said

"Oh Wow! Congratulations girl." i said, happily.

"Tyler and I are coming at your apartment to celebrate. " she said and hung the phone.

"My friend and her boyfriend are coming. Is it okay with you?" I said, looking down at the black screen of my phone

"Don't worry, Everything will be fine." he assured me.

"What is your favorite color?" I asked him.

"Navy blue, And what about you?" he said , picking me up and putting me on his lap.

"Mine is also blue but I like a different shade of blue, its Royal blue" I said while locking my arms around his neck.

"Hmm. I -" he was cut of by a ring of bell.

"That must be May. " I said

I opened the door and saw May and Tyler standing hands in hands smiling.

"Come in, come in." I said

They went inside and saw Edward standing there, he looked pretty intimidating. I felt proud of my boyfriend.

What? He was hot

" What the hell! Who is he? What is he doing here April!" May screamed.

"Relax relax, heismyboyfriend." I said hurriedly

Her mouth hung open. She looked shocked.

"Uh, Wow. April you didn't tell us about him. When did this happen?" Tyler said , in a investigating mood.

"Um, We have meet one week ago and we understand and like each other and he asked me out today and I said yes." I said , looking at May, waiting for her reaction. She was still shocked. She kept looking at me and Edward.

She shrieked loudly and started jumping up and down.

"Oh god! You bitch why didn't you tell me before.I am so happy. At last my April has grown up and please now forget about that Leo." She said, tapping my shoulder with her hand sternly.

shit!.

Edward didn't know anything about my past. I cast a look at him and he was standing there crossed arms  and looking at me in a who is heLook. I just nodded my head, that I'll tell him later.

"I am Edward. Nice to meet you...? " he said while looking at May.

"Oh. I am May and this is Tyler my future husband. " she said pointing towards Tyler, whose hands were on May shoulders.

Tyler and Edward did a bro shake.May showed me her ring. It was gorgeous . A big diamond in the middle and small diamonds surrounding it .

"Its pretty." I said , examining the ring.

"Hmm. Hey so what about Hunter?" as she said Hunter ,

Edward looked up at me with questioning eyes.

God! Why can't she just stop for a sec. 

"Nothing , I told you I want time and I want Edward not him. Sorry I never liked him." I said, I knew Edward was listening to our conversation.

"Hmm. Okay. Well your one is Hot. Did you guys kissed?. " she said smiling

"Um, No. We haven't. We just got into a relationship and its to early." I said blushing a little.

She just rolled her eyes, telling me i will die being a virgin.

We all prepared the dinner. Edward stood close to me all the time. 

He's a vegetarian, yet he also drinks blood of animals.

After having dinner,  May and Tyler went back. And I turned to look at a questioning Edward standing there crossing his arms. I knew this would come.

"So," he begin," Who the hell is this Hunter And Leo?" 

He came closer to me. His forehead creased and arms crossed over his chest. 

I gulped.

Busted.

*~*~*~*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 490 2
After Bella found out the Cullen's were vampires she freaked out and informed her best friend Rebel. She made fast friends with the Cullen's as did...
226K 5.3K 30
Edward has been alone since 1918. He wasn't alone as his brother was also lonely. When they moved to Forks, they meet Luella Brady. The human who has...
766K 19.5K 77
⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as ot...
507K 13.5K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...