Rose pedals (a Vampire Academ...

By mony1231

This story takes place 2 years after the book Last Sacrifice. It fallows Rose when Robert comes back for reve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaptre 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapte 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 part2

Chapter 12

472 15 1
By mony1231

Rose's point of view

I never remember a Christmas when I was with a family let alone my family. Well, Lissa would invite me to her family's Christmas dinner's, but my mother said it was inappropriate to spend so much time with a royal moroi. Therefore I won't have the pleasure to open up presents in the morning. Some times I didn't have any presents, but I don't really consider Christmas a holiday because my mother didn't celebrate because of not having a religious path. However, this year was different, very different.

"Get up get up" I was woken up by Viktoria jumping on Dimitri's bed, well technically it was at this moment my bed. I made Dimitri sleep in the downstairs couch, and he insisted on keeping watch on the door if anyone tried to get in that wasn't Santa. "Aren't you old for this Viktoria?" I said while covering my face with a plow. "Not when its Christmas, now come downstairs," she said while poling me out of bed. She dragged me all the way to the living room where the Christmas tree was waiting with the present under it. "Mama now that aunt Rose is here can we open the presidents? Please," Paul asked while jumping with excitement.

"No Paul you now the drill, Viktoria would you mind giving each of us our presents," Karolina said while sitting in the chair next to the bookshelf. Dimitri came from the kitchen and gave me a coffee mug. "Pick a couch," Dimitri said while taking a sip from his coffee. "What does that mean?" I asked crossing my arms. This was an unusual command as I didn't know how these types of things worked. "Pick a couch so you can place your presents," he said and went to site in the rug with Sonja. I went to the couch on the left side of the room and started drinking my coffee.

"Ok you all know the rules, but we have a new guest so I am going to go over them. First, when you receive your presents you can't open them until we all have our presents. Second, you have to pick a couch or space in the ground to places your gifts. Third and finally, the person that gets more individual presents gets to say next years Christmas gifts. Are we clear?" we all nodded and Viktoria continued "ok let's get started."

"The first one is to Yeva from me. Next, it's for Rose from Sonja. The next one is to me from mama" Viktoria continued until the last present was gone. I hade receded about 7 percent and became the winner of the Christmas competition. "This is not right, I don't get anyone anything. I don't deserve all this. Thank you so much, but I can't aspect this," I said while handing the presents back. "Are you kidding me, of course, you gave us something... You brought our Dimka back. You made our wishes come true. We went last night to get your presents to repay you for your Christmas miracle, and to make you feel part of the family. Please aspect your gifts we worked hard on them" Olena said while returning the presents to me.

I felt guilty for not trying harder to return them but, it meant the world to them. "Come on, open theme," Karolina said while opening her present. The first one was from Sonja, and it was a nightgown color pink that looked gorgeous. "Thank you, Sonja," I said while coming close to her and I gave her a hug. "Your welcome, if I was you. I would wear it when I come back because it's freezing right now," we all started lagging and then I opened the next present it was from Viktoria and it was raped in green wrapping paper. I opened it up and found a black leather jacket.

"Viktoria you shouldn't have," I said while touching the little diamonds on the jacket. "It was nothing I bought it for myself but it wasn't my style, but it looked like it was made for you," Viktoria came closer and gave me hug. "Your welcome," she said and then handed me the next present. "Your father left this for you in the morning, and said he would be back at night," she gave me the present and I started unwrapping it.

The present had a written letter that said. "This was made for you and only you, and it is charmed by Lissa, love... from Abe and your mother," I family ripped the last of the wrapping paper and found a wooden box color dark brown, and in the top of the box it had a golden medal tag that said For- Guardian Rosemary Hathaway Mazur. I opened the box and found a silver stake that had carvings of roses and thorns. And engraved in tiny letters Guardian Rosemary Hathaway

Guardian of Queen Vasilisa Dragomir. I piked it up and could feel the spirit magic surrounding it, as well as the cold metal. "It's beautiful," Viktoria said studying the detailed silver stake. "I know," I said while placing it back into the wooden box.

"Open ours, aunt Rose," Paul said while handing me the present that was from him, Zoya, and Karolina. The present was wrapped in blue wrapping paper and had a purple bow on top of it. "Thank you Paul" I started unwrapped the gift and found a photo album. I opened the first page to find a photo with Paul, and Zoya and Me together for last time we were together. The next page hade drowning of when we went to Oksana and Mark's house, and other adorable lines and dots that were made by Zoya. "You and your sister made this?" I said examining the gorgeous drawings. "We missed you when you left, and when mama asked me what would be the perfect gift I thought of all the drawings we made about you, and memories we made with you," Paul said and I stretched my arms to hug them. "Thank you for remembering me," I said while closing the album.

"Rose open my gift next," Olena said while handing me a smaller box. I opened the box and found a wooden rosary. "Thank you Olena," I said while putting on the rosary that was carved with golden lilies on it. "You welcome. I actually intended on giving it to you last time you came but you left in such a rush that I didn't get the opportunity to handed to you," Olena said while picking up the wrapping paper of the ground. As I was trying to clean up my area I found another one of my gifts. It said it was from Santa Claus, at first I thought it was another one of Abe's gifts but the writing was different.

I opened the letter and a smaller envelope feel from inside. I started reading the letter that said

Dear RosemaryI have missed our encounters since the las accident you committed. Well, actually I won't call it an accident it was more like murder. However I have no intentions of going back to the past it's better to continue to the future, and someone's future is in your hands. Actually, 2 lives are in your hands. Open the little envelope and maybe you can guess who is the lucky one's lives you will have to save.

I opened the envelope thinking the worst. I thought it would maybe be Jill, Adrian, maybe even Sydney, but once I opened the haunting envelope I found a golden lock that only one person that could have been was... Lissa. I kept reading the letter once again.

If you little head can't function the golden hair is from none other than the Queen herself. No one is looking for her because she was talking vacations, and her guardians are working for me. The only one that can save her is you, and the only way is if you come alone and turn yourself in. But remember sweetheart only you can come, you will have to lose that boyfriend of yours. At the end of town, there's a car that has a map in the glove compartment. You will have to hike half of your trip so just follow the map. Every day you take every hour she will get of the toucher.From your Best friend Robert

I crumble up the piece of paper and fake a smile. I couldn't tell anyone let alone Dimitri, so I pretend nothing happened until it was night so I would leave. "Who is that from," Viktoria said while sitting next to me. "Nothing, just a prank," I said while throwing the letter into the fireplace. "Kids time to eat," Olena said and we all left to the dining room.

After a long day of festivities, we were invited to Mark and Oksana's house to eat dinner and Abe was going to send cars to pick us up. I was already prepared to leave tonight, I had a backpack full of my presents and a spare change of clothes. I was wearing Viktoria's gift and the rosary that Olena gave me. I was wrapped around with Abe's scarf and in my wrist the bracelet that Lissa gave me in Christmas. "Let's go, the cars are already outside!" I heard Karolina scream from the staircase. I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs. "Where are you going with all that" Viktoria said from the back of the room. "It's nothing, this is just stuff I have to return to Abe," I said exiting the room. Downstairs Abe was expecting me with his big scary smile. "There she is, marry Christmas Rose," he said while bringing me into a tight hug.

"Marry Christmas olde man" I pulled away and backed up. "Did you like my gift. I would have preferred a diamond necklace or ring, but your mother insisted. It's the same stake use to bring Dimitri back, but I sent it to be decorated and to show that it's the Queens guardian's stake," Abe said while walking to the door. "Don't worry old man it was perfect, and I won't have used a neckless. I appreciate the roses and the title," I said while going outside.

The guardian opened the door and we entered into the car. "To Mark and Oksana house," Abe demanded and the car started. After a few minutes, we arrived at the house. Now it was time for my plan "Dammit, I forgot Dimitri's present. Do you know if all the Belikova family has left the house?" I asked making sure no one would now I went back. "All the family is already here," the guardian said. "Abe can you get down and tell everyone I am in the restroom or something, so I can surprise Dimitri. I have to go back to the house" I said while pretending to look for it in my backpack. "Are you sure, one of my guys can go get it."

"No the gift is hidden somewhere and they won't be able to find it. Please just create a distraction, while I go back to the house it won't take me long and your guardian is going to drive me there, please," I said. "Fin but be fast, take care of her or I will pull your eyes out," Abe said to the drive and got off the car.

The car started going back to the house. I was so close to escaping, but I didn't want to escape. I wanted to stay with my family, my Dad, and Dimitri. Today was one of the most memorable days of my life but I had to get my best friend back. "We're here," the guardian said while pulling me out of my thoughts. "Wait for me here, I will have to get in through the back because I don't have the key for the front. Just have patience because I kinda forgot where I placed the gift. If I take more than 10 minutes you have my promotion to bust the door open," I said while opening the door. I took my backpack with the excuse that I had to put in Dimitri's gift. Once I got to the back of the house I went into the woods and started running like there was no tomorrow. I was leaving one of the loves of my life for another.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 922 12
This book is based off the Vampire Academy Series after Last Sacrifice.This book is more about Dimitri and Rose’s life after Last Sacrifice and is mo...
6.6K 284 38
Dimitri still feels guilty for how he treated Rose when he was a Strigoi. When he starts receiving letters from Nathan, detailing exactly all the dis...
7.3K 257 25
After Lissa has been crowned the new queen of the moroi world. Dimitri and Rose try to make their new relationship work. Rose feeling guilty about br...
15.5K 508 12
I do not own the characters of Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I am just doing this for fun and not for profit. No copyright infringement intended...