When I found you (Niall Horan...

By young_freespirit

When I moved to London with my best friend to follow my dreams I would never have imagined my life would goin... More

When I found you (Niall Horan fanfic)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8 "A Little Secret"
Chapter 9 "At the same time, other place"
Chapter 10 "Surprise"
Chapter 11 "There's nothing better than a friend"
Chapter 12 "Rollercoaster"
Chapter 13 "On the set"
Chapter 14 "Same mistakes"
Chapter 15 "Misunderstood"
Chapter 16 "Such a mess"
Chapter 17 "Goodbye"
Chapter 18 "Deep conversation"
Chapter 19 "Ready?"
Chapter 20 "Premiere"
Chapter 21 "After party"
Chapter 22 "Drunk"
Chapter 23 "Hungover"
Chapter 24 "Let's work it out"
Chapter 25 "Spain"
Chapter 26 "Paris"
Chapter 27 "Shh"
Chapter 28 "Locked"
Chapter 29 "Karaoke"
Chapter 30 "Hospital"
Chapter 31 "Cupcakes"
Chapter 32 "Shopping"
Chapter 33 "Niall's Birthday Part I"
Chapter 34 "Niall's Birthday Part II"
Chapter 35 "Niall's Birthday Part III"
Chapter 37 "News"
Chapter 37 "Sleepover"
Chapter 38 "Picture"
Chapter 39 "LA Baby"
Chapter 40 "Something unexpected"
Chapter 41 "Make up?"
Chapter 42 "It's official"
Chapter 43 "Envelope"
Chapter 44 "Empty"
Chapter 45 "Hometown"
Chapter 46 "Second day"
Chapter 47 "I want you"
Chapter 48 "Chloe"
Chapter 49 "Snow"
Chapter 50 "Shed"
Chapter 51 "Christmas day"
Chapter 52 "Tell me this isn't true"
Chapter 53 "It's done"
Chapter 54 "Flashback"
Chapter 55 "Where am I going?"
Chapter 56 "NYC I"
Chapter 57 "NYC II"
Chapter 58 "New Year, Old Beginning"
Chapter 59 "First Gig"
Chapter 60 "Sharp Games"
Chapter 61 "Rewind"
Chapter 62 "Bus"
Chapter 63 "Guilty"
Chapter 64 "Blurry"
Chapter 65 "Not in the mood"
Chapter 66 "A little bit for us"
Chapter 67 "More conversations"
Chapter 68 "Confessions"
Chapter 69 "Appointment"
Chapter 70 "clubbing"
Chapter 71 "Diary"
Chapter 72 "My guardian angel"
Chapter 73 "You, with me"
Chapter 75 "Epilogue"

Chapter 74 "The End"

277 6 0
By young_freespirit

NIALL’S P.O.V

I went to the bar and ordered a drink. I was drinking it so peacefully and looking at [Y/N]’s movements when someone next to me started to talk.

“Hey, it’s a shame your girlfriend survived” what the fuck? I looked at the voice and there he was.

“What the fuck are you doing here?”

I kept looking at him waiting for an answer. My hand held the glass of the drink harder showing all my veins and feeling all the hate in me. 

"Oh, I was just having fun… actually, I’ve been having fun all this past months" I crunched my eyes and bend my head to my left side. 

"What do you mean?" I looked at him defiantly but he laughed. He was playing with fire…

"You’re too kid to know little Niall, maybe when you’re big enough to fight with someone like me. I don’t know why she picked you instead of me. It’s clear I’m better" My hands were burning and I swear if I could kill with my eyes, he would be burnt already.

Suddenly he started to move, but this couldn’t stay like this. What did he mean by that earlier?

"David, wait! You bastard!" he kept laughing and walking but I chased him. I made sure [Y/N] didn’t see me, because I didn’t want to worry her. This crazy “man" was saying some crazy things that I didn’t like at all about her.

I followed him outside, where there was a blend alley and he stopped.

"Please, just stop following me"

"I’m not going to stop till you tell me what was that earlier" And again, another laugh.

"Oh little Niall…"

"Don’t call me that"

"It’s a shame she didn’t die in that accident, she left a really bad dent on my car"

"What?" I opened my eyes still not understanding what he was saying. I thought and thought and suddenly everything clicked. 

"You did?"

"I did everything. From the twitter thing, to the accident. I hired Chloe for that. She’s a nice girl"

"Hi love" I turned around and there she was. She went towards him and kissed his lips. I made a face of disgust and kept thinking on what was really going on. My eyes were burning, all my blood was burning and all I knew was that I wanted to punch him. 

"You’re a loser"

"You can call me whatever you want but don’t dare touch her again" I said.

"I won’t stop till she dies" In that moment my fist went directly to his face pushing Chloe at the same time. I felt then two strong arms on top of me making me fall to the ground. I tried to fight back but he was right, he was stronger than me, but I didn’t mind. He deserved this and lots of more things. I thought again in what he had done to [Y/N] and I kicked, punched and slapped him with all my strength. I didn’t know if that was enough but I just did. I didn’t care at all. His fists were in my face too but I was ok. I punched him right in his eye making him loose a bit control too. In that moment I could stand up but he was strong and stood at the same time. He pushed me against the wall and started kicking my stomach and then my head. It was painful but it was worth it. Suddenly I felt him away from me and when I opened my eyes I saw Louis and Zayn grabbing him. 

"Niall, come here!" Harry was there waiting for me and I did what he told me. I run towards him.

"Where’s [Y/N]?" I asked him. We were both running through the car we rented.

"She and Theresa are already in the car, someone told us what happened and we went quickly towards you. I told the girls to keep themselves safe in the car. Come on quickly get in"

I saw Zayn, Liam and Louis getting in the other car but David was chasing us too.

"Niall!!!!" [Y/N] said after seeing me. “What did he do to you? Oh my God, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I’m fine princess, don’t worry" I said trying to calm her. In fact, my whole body hurt but I didn’t mind, I didn’t want her to be worried about me.

"What happened?"

"David is an asshole. Harry drive fast away from him!"

"I’m trying!!" he said with his two hands in the wheel. Theresa was in the passenger seat next to him worried about everything. I bet they had no clue about what was happening.

"[Y/N] promise me you won’t talk to David again, he’s dangerous"

"But why? What happened?"

"He’s been trying to kill you" everybody paralyzed except Harry. I looked through the mirrors and David’s car was still following us. He was crazy, they were going to kill us.

"What?"

I nodded and then looked at both of them.

"Harry, please, be fast,they’re reaching us!"

"Niall, I’m scared" she said. I hugged her with my arms and pulled her closer to me. I kissed her head and touched her cheeks.

"It will be alright princess, you’ll see. I promised you that I wouldn’t let anything bad happen to you ok? I’m not going to break my promise now"

David’s car was approaching us. I could see it from the other side of the car. Sometimes the cars were colliding in an attempt to loose control of it, but Harry was smart for that. 

The girls where screaming each time David made a movement. I couldn’t say I wasn’t scared, because I was, but I had to protect her.

"Harry, be careful!!!!!" we all said at the same time. Suddenly we heard a strong noise. Glass broke and was flying everywhere. Harry stopped a little bit violently. I closed my eyes and held [Y/N] even closer to me, protecting her head and her body. 

Everything was silent. I opened my eyes and the car was stopped. 

"Baby are you alright?" I said and she looked up at him. She nodded and she had in her face tears. She was scared, she did that when she was scared, even in scary movies. I wiped them away and made sure she was ok.

"I’m ok, Niall, are you ok?" I nodded and then we both looked at Harry and Theresa.

"Guys, are you ok?" I said raising my voice. Theresa was in shock and Harry was alive too. He was hugging her because she was crying so hard. 

"Baby, it’s ok, shhh, just calm down" Harry was kissing her head and rubbing her back. I looked through the window and there was a car crash in the street.

"The boys!" i said. “Princess, stay here, I’m gonna check Louis, Liam and Zayn ok?" I kissed her lips quickly and she nodded a little bit scared.

"Everything will be fine, just trust me ok?" I closed the door behind me and run towards the crowd and the accident place. 

"Liam!! Louis!! Zayn!!" I shouted but I had no answer. I moved and pushed people to let me in and see if they were the ones who crashed but it was better to not having seen it.

*************************************************************************

THREE DAYS LATER

"[Y/N]" I shouted running towards her. “I have good news!"

"Really?"

"It’s all done, it’s finished"

"What? What do you mean?"

"It all has ended. David has died. After the car crash… he didn’t make it. The impact was so strong that he lost tons and tons of blood. Chloe is in critic state"

She didn’t say a single word. He kept looking at the floor. I didn’t know what to do, this was a really good new, right?"

YOURS P.O.V

This is too much for me. I’m being serious. I mean, I’m glad this stopped but David… David has died. I had a weird feeling inside of me. It was relief mixed with some love and pity… everything was so weird. I looked up at Niall’s face. His cuts were healing well but he still had some bruises, just little ones. 

"This is so crazy Niall" I whispered.

"Aren’t you happy?"

"Yeah but… I don’t know… he’s dead"

He did what I needed right in that moment. His strong arms wrapped my waist, pulling me closer to him. I was still scared about this whole situation. I’ve been the target of someone and that someone wanted me to die. He took away the life of our baby and he almost took mine away. Now it was the other way around.

I was feeling in part guilty to be honest. I was the cause of all this mess. I shouldn’t have dated him since the first time. Niall and I liked each other and we were meant to be together. But I did wrong, and If it weren’t for me he would be alive right now.

"this is too much for me right now"

"I know, babe"

"I- I think I’m going to have a nap or something, I really need it"

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"No, it’s ok. I really need time to think and spend time with myself"

"Alright" Niall nodded and kissed my forehead. I made my way then to the hotel room and laid in bed. 

When I was small I’ve never thought I would have so much drama in my life. I knew being famous wasn’t easy, but I didn’t think it was that difficult. I was thinking in all the memories I had with him and some tears streamed down my face. I’m still feeling scared, diary… I just can’t control it. Someone knocked the door and I didn’t want to talk to anybody.

"I don’t want to talk to anybody" I said.

"Can I come in?" That voice was Lucas’, what was he doing here? I didn’t say anything so I let him decide for himself. He walked in the room but I was still looking up at the ceiling.

"I’m sorry… and glad at the same time" he said smiling. He helped me sit and I hugged him. 

"Thanks for coming Lucas. I’m really scared"

"You don’t have to be scared, it’s over now"

"I know but… I don’t know, I have this weird feeling… I can’t believe he’s gone"

"I know but hey, just don’t think about it"

"That’s easy to say but hurt to do"

"But you’re strong remember?" he smiled at me and I did the same thing.

"Congratulations" he said all of a sudden. I looked up at him and frowned my eyebrows.

"For what?"

"For being that strong girl I met again, for handle this situation with the media and tv so well, and for being s nice with your fans, that’s so important, and for getting the main role of the next movie of Hollywood"

"What?" my smile grew bigger and my eyes widened.

"Yes you did!"

"No way, seriously Lucas?!"

"I’m serious!"

I hugged him again and we laughed.

"Oh my God… What an awful and strange day, seriously…"

"Everything will be fine tomorrow"

"I hope"

Someone knocked the door again and it was Niall.

"Congratulations babe!"

"I let the two of you alone" Niall handed me some roses while Lucas left us alone. 

"I’ve just heard of it and went directly to buy this. I’m so proud of you [Y/N]"

"Thanks Ni" I said and he kissed me sweetly. 

"We need to celebrate"

"Oh… I don’t think I can handle another celebration" I said sitting in bed.

"Well… we can always celebrate alone here" he send me one of those smirks of him and I giggled. Then his lips met mines and he was on top of me. 

"I love you Niall"

"I love you too my princess"

************************************************

It was at midnight and we weren’t sleeping yet. I was wrapped in Niall’s arms as he was playing with his fingers on my bare skin. I touched one of his scars and then looked at his eyes.

"You shouldn’t have done that" I whispered kissing his hand.

"He shouldn’t have said that about you"

"I know but…"

"No, buts babe. He was an asshole and you don’t deserve to be treated like that" He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes. I had a deep breath before saying this

"You know what this means right?"

"What?"

"I’m gonna be living in America for several months and you need to continuing touring, being in the other side of the world and…"

"And so what?"

"It’s gonna be difficult"

"But it’s gonna be worth it. We’ve made it through it all already. I won’t stop loving you just because I’m far away from you. Plus, I’m gonna try and come to see you whenever I have free time. It would be amazing to see you acting and everything"

I giggled and looked up at his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Thank you for everything you’ve done in my life, thank you for making my life the most incredible life ever"

"No, thank you for being by my side"

"I love you Niall" I whispered getting closer to his lips.

"I love you too [Y/N], remember that. Always" his lips met mines slowly and sweetly. We both closed our eyes feeling what the other was feeling at the same time. I then rested my head in his chest and wrapped my arms around him and he did the same. This is the story of my life but I won’t write anymore on this diary. I just want to have a new life and forget this one but everything will be here. From now on I just will be me with an amazing guy by my side and incredible friends. I just wished I could stop time right now and be like that forever, with him, by my side. The man that changed my life making it a rolling coaster, a roller coaster we needed to face, together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 1.7K 29
{DONT READ MY FIRST FANFIC AND ITS BAD YOU'LL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE IF YOU READ. PROCEED WITH CAUTION} Have you ever been forced to go somewhere? You r...
77.9K 1.1K 96
hey guys! wannna read some Niall imagines? well you have come to the right place! I hop...
1.3K 19 24
A teenage girls dreams come true when she meets One Direction and become best friends. Life isn't always a dream, sometimes it's a nightmare. But may...
33.2K 1K 38
"And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." - Christopher Poindexter ********** We...