When I found you (Niall Horan...

By young_freespirit

When I moved to London with my best friend to follow my dreams I would never have imagined my life would goin... More

When I found you (Niall Horan fanfic)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8 "A Little Secret"
Chapter 9 "At the same time, other place"
Chapter 10 "Surprise"
Chapter 11 "There's nothing better than a friend"
Chapter 12 "Rollercoaster"
Chapter 13 "On the set"
Chapter 14 "Same mistakes"
Chapter 15 "Misunderstood"
Chapter 16 "Such a mess"
Chapter 17 "Goodbye"
Chapter 18 "Deep conversation"
Chapter 19 "Ready?"
Chapter 20 "Premiere"
Chapter 21 "After party"
Chapter 22 "Drunk"
Chapter 23 "Hungover"
Chapter 24 "Let's work it out"
Chapter 25 "Spain"
Chapter 26 "Paris"
Chapter 27 "Shh"
Chapter 28 "Locked"
Chapter 29 "Karaoke"
Chapter 30 "Hospital"
Chapter 31 "Cupcakes"
Chapter 32 "Shopping"
Chapter 33 "Niall's Birthday Part I"
Chapter 34 "Niall's Birthday Part II"
Chapter 35 "Niall's Birthday Part III"
Chapter 37 "News"
Chapter 37 "Sleepover"
Chapter 38 "Picture"
Chapter 39 "LA Baby"
Chapter 40 "Something unexpected"
Chapter 41 "Make up?"
Chapter 42 "It's official"
Chapter 43 "Envelope"
Chapter 44 "Empty"
Chapter 45 "Hometown"
Chapter 46 "Second day"
Chapter 47 "I want you"
Chapter 48 "Chloe"
Chapter 49 "Snow"
Chapter 50 "Shed"
Chapter 51 "Christmas day"
Chapter 52 "Tell me this isn't true"
Chapter 53 "It's done"
Chapter 54 "Flashback"
Chapter 55 "Where am I going?"
Chapter 56 "NYC I"
Chapter 57 "NYC II"
Chapter 58 "New Year, Old Beginning"
Chapter 59 "First Gig"
Chapter 60 "Sharp Games"
Chapter 61 "Rewind"
Chapter 62 "Bus"
Chapter 63 "Guilty"
Chapter 64 "Blurry"
Chapter 65 "Not in the mood"
Chapter 66 "A little bit for us"
Chapter 67 "More conversations"
Chapter 68 "Confessions"
Chapter 69 "Appointment"
Chapter 70 "clubbing"
Chapter 71 "Diary"
Chapter 72 "My guardian angel"
Chapter 74 "The End"
Chapter 75 "Epilogue"

Chapter 73 "You, with me"

276 8 0
By young_freespirit

12th June 2013.

Days went by and I’m feeling better. I’m appreciating every single moment i’m having now with the boys, family, friends and Niall, because I realized that I had only one life, and  I have to make the most of it every single day.

My parents and my sister came and they were all dead worried, although they didn’t know about the baby and never will… because there’s no point in telling them now, I didn’t want to worry them more than they already were, so Niall and I decided not to tell them. In any case, they helped me, we laughed in the room, and they all cared about me. Niall was every moment next to me and I loved the relationship he had with my family. My sister and Niall as you know are very close, they even slept together! It was the cutest thing I’ve ever seen in my life! and although Niall denies that he doesn’t love children so much, I know deep inside he’s madly in love with them. 

My family and Niall’s met at the hospital, unfortunately I didn’t want them to meet like that, but it turned out to be well. They got along and clicked since the first moment and I couldn’t be happier. Maura treated me like a daughter and I couldn’t be more grateful in my life, it’s good to know that you have people who appreciate you.

The boys have been here to cheer me up. Whenever they came to visit I’ve always had a smile on my face, it was impossible to not laugh. We were like a family, they were like my older brothers I’ve never had and always wished. Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie also visited me with the boys. I thanked them all for coming and they bought me a teddy with get better soon on it. They said that when they heard about that, they all were super worried about me and they all knew that Chloe wasn’t as cute and lovely as everyone said before. 

Theresa kept repeating me over and over again that she was sorry and I kept repeating her that it was ok. It wasn’t a big deal, because I know that she was confused when you’re with someone like Chloe. She has like a power of domination you can’t control at all and she is not guilty for what happened to me… at least I didn’t feel like that. I just loved her so much and yeah, it was painful and it hurt when she was ignoring me but people make mistakes and everyone deserves to have second chances. 

About my state, the doctor said I was recovering really good. I was in perfect conditions but they still had me on bed to check out some points on me, like my capacity of reaction due to the impact with the car and everything. The scars I had on my face were disappearing too but they were still on there. They were healing pretty good and I couldn’t complain about it. 

"Hello, how are you feeling?" the doctor said walking in the room.

"I’m feeling good actually" I said smiling. It was true. I had Niall by my side, the headaches were ceasing and well, I couldn’t ask for a better company!

"Well, the results of your last checks are pretty good so that means a thing"

"Yeah..?" I said impatiently. 

"Tomorrow you can go home"

"I can go home!!?" I shouted and looked at Niall. He was staring at me smiling and feeling happy about the news. Wow, I could go home!!

"Yeah, but not that fast" said the doctor giggling at my enthusiasm. “In the first month but most on the first weeks you have to be controlled, supervised and everything just in case there’s something that can go wrong, it doesn’t have to, but it’s possible, ok?"

I nodded smiling listening carefully all the indications and warning the doctor was saying and I held Niall’s hand firmly. 

"This is so good Niall! I’m going home! I’m not gonna watch this four walls ever again!!" I said smiling. He hugged me and kissed my temple being carefully of the wound I had near it.

"That’s great love. I’m so proud of you. See? You’re stronger than you though,silly" I laughed and nodded. I hugged him again even tighter than the first time.

"Thank you for being by my side Ni"

"No, thank you for staying by my side, I don’t know what I would do if you were… You know…"

"Yeah, I know but let’s don’t think about it"

"I completely agree on that"

14th June 2013.

"Babe, these or that?"

"What are you doing with my clothes Horan?"

"I’m packing it"

"For what?" I was in my bed resting in my house. It’s been two days since I’ve come out of the hospital. I was feeling great but sometimes I got tired easily. 

"For touring with me, I’m not leaving you here, you’re coming with me everywhere just in case" 

"But babe, you’re touring around America and you’re busy, don’t you think I’m better here?"

"No, because there I have people who can keep an eye on you while I’m not. Here you don’t have anyone and what if you feel a hard pain and there’s no one besides you to help you? Plus, Theresa is coming to take care of you too while I’m away"

"Is she?" I said smiling. I couldn’t believe how considerate and lovely and cute and… everything Niall was. It was an angel from heaven.

"So, what do you want, this one or this one?" he asked me again showing me some dresses.

"Whatever you want Niall, I like both"

"Well, this one, because you look hotter on that" he said giggling packing.

"Are you packing the way I taught you?" I asked him giggling.

"Yes sir!" he said giggling too.

Well, apparently I was going with the boys again on tour, not to sing because I’ve finished my part here, but just to be near them. I was now like the baby of the group. I think I was worst than Lux. 

Apparently all the Twitter thing has shown to everybody. People new now that I wasn’t the one who wrote that, but everybody blamed Chloe now. To be honest I didn’t care anymore about what press says or everybody says. I’m so tired of it! I just have what I want and I don’t want more dilemma in my life. It was enough for now and for the rest of my life. 

My followers started to raise and I had the feeling to close my Twitter temporally, I did it, and it was one of the best things I’ve ever done in my life. That way I was more private with my life and less dilemma was on me.

Sometimes I heard on tv programs that was talking about this, but I just turned it off. I didn’t want to know anything about that. I just wanted a new life, a new beginning and I was so sure of that.

12th July 2013.

"Baby, we’re clubbing tonight, are you coming or…?" Niall asked me walking in our hotel room.

"You know what date is it today?" 

"Tell me it isn’t our anniversary or something like that" he said scared. I giggled at his face and shook my head.

"No! It’s been a month since I came out from hospital! And that means that I’m fine now…"

"It’s true! But don’t celebrate too much, we need to be still aware of everything ok?" 

"Yeah, boring Horan" I said giggling and he securely wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I’m sorry but I don’t want to see you in hospital again. It killed me." he whispered kissing my lips. I kissed him back deepening the kiss turning it more and more passionate. He reached my neck leaving love bites all over it.

"Ni… safe sex remember?" I said and he started giggling. 

"You have a power of killing the spark…" I joined him and then he kissed my forehead.

"Come on, get ready princess" 

I nodded and prepared the clothes I was going to wear. I got in the shower and for the first time in a long time I was feeling happy, safe, alive and relaxed. I was feeling so good. I got out of the shower and Niall was there with only his jeans and no t-shirt. I bit my lips and then giggled when someone knocked the door.

"Niall can you please open it? I’m not wearing anything!"

"Oh really? Can I come in?"

"No, go and open it!" we both giggled and Niall opened the door.

"Hiiiii" that enthusiastic voice was There’s. “Are you guys ready?"

"No, [Y/N]’s still naked"

"Oh, you pig!" she said slapping Niall’s arm.

"No, we didn’t do any-.."

"Niall, I’m joking" she giggled and then shouted at me. "[Y/N]!! We’re all waiting for you!"

"I’m almost done! Would you mind doing my make up? You’re quicker than me!" 

"Ok…"

Soon everybody where in the hall of the hotel and we rented some taxis to get to the club. 

"Theresa!! This is our song!" I said shouting once we got in the club. 

"These two are crazy!" Said Harry giggling. “Yeah, I know, right?" added Niall.

We were dancing our favorite song together and we were doing what we loved the most, goof around, making silly faces, dancing like there’s no tomorrow and laughing until our stomach hurt. This night was unbelievable. The club was so nice, with lots of lights of different colors, not too crowded, you could breath inside and sometimes fans stopped us to take some pictures with me and the lads. 

"How are you [Y/N]?" one asked me.

"I’m very good thanks! How are you?"

"I’m good,  please, come back on doing films, you’re so good!"

"I don’t know… I’m not prepared yet to join anything"

"Well, I would be so happy if you come back, you and Theresa are so good!"

"Ok, we’ll think on it babe but we don’t promise anything ok?"

We continued dancing until Niall came by my side.

"Do you mind if I steal her from you?" he said to Theresa. 

"All yours Niall" I smiled at her and she went with Harry. Niall put his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him and I put my arms around his neck. Although the music wasn’t slow at all we danced in our own way. Looking directly in our eyes not saying anything but showing how much we love each other and how much we missed each other while I was in hospital with just one look. Our foreheads were touching and sometimes he stole me kisses or the other way around.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too babe" I kissed him deeply and smiled.

"I think I’m gonna stop, I love dancing but not too much I need my pint"

"Ok, I’ll be here dancing with… hey, Zayn, do you want to dance with me?" he nodded and came towards me.

NIALL’S P.O.V

I went to the bar and ordered a drink. I was drinking it so peacefully and looking at [Y/N]’s movements when someone next to me started to talk.

"Hey, it’s a shame your girlfriend survived" what the fuck? I looked at the voice and there he was.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84 1 1
hello people Lori here at this story some of my friends are included this is a one direction fanfiction especially for Harry styles :) enjoy
94.8K 1.9K 22
Something happened. It was so wrong but felt so right. I must be insane. *** au // short story this is my first story on Wattpad and any feedback is...
6M 65.9K 121
Imagines about Niall (: Some imagines arent made by me, I just really loved them so i put them in there (: The ones made by me have the © sign at...
75K 975 29
Seems like some good writers are stopping their imagines, so I decided to write some! Obviously about Niall, hope you enjoy! (I also don't make ver...