You're Mine {Completed}

By TheRiverRunsDeep

{DISCLAIMER: this story was written 6 year ago! Contains horrible spelling and grammar - lacks answers to man... More

You're Mine
Lunch Room Show Down
Hiding and Finding
I Am Going To Make You Jealous
You're Going To Be Dead, And I Am Sick
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Recap, Questions, and Preview!
Breaking All The Rules!
Blast of The Past
Truth Comes Out, Finally!
Tears Will Fall
Bastards!
Smacking Jerks and Finding Myself Lost...
Recap, Questions and Preview!
More Than Words
I Am Doing This...Wait What?!
Marry Me?
Now You Know
Leaving Me With A Broken Heart
Trouble And Disaster Is My Middle Name
Mini Chapter!....Asleep
Love Has So Many Meanings To You And I
Not The End, But The Beginning Of Forever

Too Marry Or Not Too...My Decision.....

49.8K 623 105
By TheRiverRunsDeep

Yeah right I knew what to do the moment he said that, I took three steps towards him and slapped him across the face.

"Adrian I don't know what happened to you, just a few weeks ago you would have never in a million years said half the things you have said to me. You have changed." He looked me dead in the eye.

"So have you." He began to walk away, but then stopped in his tracks. With his back to me he stated, "I'm sorry, if you hate me, if you don't like me, if you wish I was dead right now. I have changed, and I going to try my best to change again, but back into the guy you knew." He then turned and looked at me "because I love you." His eyes seemed to be boring holes in me, I had to look away and when I did he walked back in the house. I sighed in frustration; I had no idea what I should do.  I leaned up against the car; thinking about my opinions.

I knew no matter how long I thought about it, I had already picked what I was going to do...

3 months later:

I neatly put the napkin in my lap, and smiled a fake smile at the room of people.

"You look beautiful tonight." I turned my head to the side, meeting a pair of blue eyes, Adrian.

"Thanks." I simply said before looking away, I was kind of mad right now, I have no idea why…Lately I have been in a constant mood swing...

"What is that?" I turned back to Adrian. He was staring down at my arm. I looked down too and saw what he was looking at...my marks, the ones E.J gave me.

"Oh, it’s just some marker markings, nothing really." Adrian looked at me with concern before he grabbed his napkin, dipped it some ice water and tried rubbing the markings off my arm. "I think it’s from a permit maker. I will get it off later." I stated, he removed the wet napkin from my arm.

"Okay but-" he was cut off by a clinking of a glass I looked up at...my dad! I smiled in happiness, this is the first time I have seen him in about 3 months, when he saw me looking at him he smiled, not just with his mouth but with his eyes. I was happy to see him...but the moment I realized the last time I saw him we were arguing and he was trying to tell me he was...dying. I stared at him for a second, thinking he didn't look close to death, maybe he is getting better...

"I want to thank everyone for coming tonight," He started to say. "I know all of you are excited for tomorrow, when Adrian Salamanca and Vanessa McWright is to be married..." He grinned, but then his expression went serious. "I don't know if any of you have been informed but I have cancer...My last wish has and will always be to see my daughter Vanessa Juana McWright to be happy. I believe love and marriage will bring that to her, it did for me with my ex wife, Daisy, who is Vanessa's mom. Even though it was a marriage that ended in divorce; I never regret being with her, because in the times we where together it brought me much joy. Now I hope to see that with my daughter and Adrian, but my best wishes that their marriage lives much, much longer...." my dad continued to talk, but something caught my eye, in a dark corner of the restraint someone was sitting in a chair. The person was in a corner and the shadow covered their face, but even in the darkness that covered their face I could tell the person was watching, no make that staring at me. The thought of someone staring at me made me a little uncomfortable, I shifted in my seat.

"Are you okay? Is your stomach bothering you again?" He said referring to this horrible stomach bug; I have been having for about a month. I just been getting sick a lot, I planned on going to the doctor, but after I get sick I feel fine…I think it’s a bug and will go away soon.

“I am fine.” I looked in the corner again, and the person was gone. I sat there the whole dinner thinking. Tonight I had planned on calling off the wedding; I am still not in love with Adrian. Though he has tried with candle lit dinners, movies, etc, it was all romantic, but something was missing…the connection-the sparks, like the one I had with…E.J. There was something about E.J that I just like at first I wanted nothing to do with him, he was a jerk. But there was a connection so to say. I just don’t feel it with Adrian. And my plan was going to go through but my dad. His whole speech made me realize how much he wanted the wedding-to see me walk down the aisle…I just don’t know why it has to be with Adrian….I kind of wish it was E.J.

Speaking of E.J I haven’t seen him since the day he told me to leave his apartment. I have asked Elasha from time to time how he was, but she says they are not on speaking terms right now. I asked why and she won’t tell me. I have tried to go and see him, but he never answers his door. I wish I could tell you that I have not cried over him, but that would be a lie. Lately I have been so emotional, not just about E.J, but about everything. I guess it’s just stress…

“Why are you crying?” I looked to my side and saw Adrian; I just now realized I was crying. I gave a fake smile once again.

“I don’t know why.” With that I cried some more and took off towards the rest room. I need to stop being so emotional right now. I went in the bathroom. I just stood there by the sinks. I heard the door open; I looked to see who it was…Karen and Haley! I smiled and ran over to them. “You guys! I missed you so much!” I shrieked.

“Wow you seem happy for a girl we just saw crying her eyes out while rushing off to a bathroom,” said Haley.

“Sorry, I have been up and down lately.”

“Are you having cold feet?” Haley asked.

“Yes.” I replied honestly.

“Do you want me to get a foot warmer?” Karen asked, trying to make a joke, but it was so horrible that we laughed. “So have you been?”

“I just been stressed about this wedding, I don’t want to marry him, but it seems like it’s making my dad happy.”

“Who gives a crap if it is making your dad happy,” Haley stated. “You’re the one that is going to have to live with Adrian and marry him. You should marry Adrian not for your father but for yourself. If you don’t love him then don’t marry him.” Haley said.

“But-“

“No buts, Haley is right.” Karen said stopping me from making an excuse.

“I know but guys-“Karen shot daggers at me along with Haley. “…Okay, I will call off the wedding.” I said, I began to walk out of the bathroom, but my stomach felt tight and I could tell that I was about to throw up, I dashed to a restroom stall.

“Vanessa, are you okay?” Haley asked lifting my hair out of my face so I wouldn’t get puke in it. I nodded.

“Yeah, I’m just under stress, and I think I got a bug.”

“Have you been to the doctor?” Karen asked with a worried look.

“No, I am fine guys really,” I said getting up, washing my hands and looked at them. They were staring at me with unease. “I am fine guys really…I will see you two later, right now I have a wedding to call off.” I smiled and walked out of the bathroom.

“Vanessa.” I was embraced in a hug. I was taken back but then I realized it was my dad. He back away from me. “You look so nice tonight.”

“She would have looked better, I had planned on getting her in a cute black dress for tonight, but she has been eating a lot lately she has gained a few pound and couldn’t fit in the dress. I just hope you can fit in your wedding dress for tomorrow.” I looked to my side and saw, Granma Sally, if you haven’t guessed she tells it like it is, and she my mom’s mother.

“A few pounds has never hurt anything, you look beautiful, Van, really you do.” My dad said. “I just want to let you know that…I have a wedding present for you.” My dad said.

“It better be a good one, I know you are horrible at gifts.” Granma Sally said.

“I am not.” Said dad, my Granma just rolled her eyes.

“Well you two have already bored me, I am leaving.” Granma Sally said and then walked off.

“It’s not like we’re here to entertain her…Did I ever tell you that I am not a fan of your Granma?” My dad asked, I giggled a little.

“A few times.” I stated, he smiled.

“Oh your present-“

“Dad you didn’t have to get me anything.”

“Technically when I bought it was for me, but I’m no longer in need of it.” My dad said.

“Okay…What is it?” My dad reached in his back pocket and handed me a file. I opened it and saw it was the deed to his house. “D-dad I can’t take this, it’s your house!”

“Vanessa…my cancer is getting worse, the doctor wants to hospitalize me…after the wedding I am checking in, this will probably be the last time I am going to be out and about.” Tears flowed down my face.

“D-dad, no!” I cried.

“Don’t worry baby, I am happy, you’re getting married! If I am happy, then you should be too…and I want you to have the house, please. The maids have been paid for till the end of this year, a few have actually said that they will work for you at any cost, because they consider you family and they want to help you. Take the house, and please be happy, because I am.” He then kissed my forehead before walking away.

After what my dad said, there is no way I am calling off the wedding, nope!

Don’t kill me! Please! I am innocent!... (Muahahah!)….Please ignore evil laugh! Please!... (Muhaha)…

I know this might seemed rushed this whole chapter and all, but I have a lot planned, and I need to speed this up a bit! Sorry…I hope you like it; if you’re mad at me…I have gone invisible! No one can find me! (Muahahaha)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 155 32
AN- Hi, this is only half of the book, the rest of this books on my other profile @emmadunn98 and it's the same name and front cover as it is on her...
290 17 9
My name is Abbygail Skye, and my task today is to teach you fools on how to handle boys who don't understand the meaning of "STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!" F...
20.2K 599 27
I saw him walked in school, with his varsity jacket, dark blue jeans, with navy blue vans. His hair was dark brown, spiked up. He has those soft ligh...
900 73 22
Hi everyone! First off this is my very first book ever to be posted on Wattpad. I have written other stories but never published them ANYWHERE. Pleas...