No use crying over spilt bloo...

Av CatherineLlama

"There's no one left that I love," "I'll try not to take that personally." Lucy Mason is Johanna Mason's youn... Mer

Prologue
Tribute Parade
The training center
A talk with haymitch
A show for the gamemakers.
Finding out our scores!
Interviews
May the odds be never in your favour
Not what you wanna do, honney bo
why you no trust us?
Katnisss' family
My games
The poisonous fog
Authors notice
Please, will you politely, SHUT UP!
water, water and more water
blured pictures
The plan
Le Plan (part uno)
Le Plan (part dos)
The capital (oh joys!)
The Funeral
epilogue

the dumb-butt was a genius

581 6 0
Av CatherineLlama

So here I was washing my axe with katniss and wiress  by my side in the sea.
"Tick tock"
"Have fun with nuts" I say getting up angrily and heading back to the cornucopia. All of a sudden I hear Katniss shout.
"It's a clock. It's a clock! Wiress your a genius!"
And so we were in the middle of the arena drawing circles on the floor with the different times and threats.
"Anyone know precise times of threats?" I hear Peeta day.
"Ten o'clock, wave" I say lazily then got sit a few metres away. Then something didn't feel right. It felt quiet. They we're all still talking about quiet. And then I realised. She had stop singing her nursery rhymes. I turned around to see wiress, her throat split and Gloss holding a knife, a arrow in his chest. Just before he dies he winks at me and I try to keep my small lunch down. Then I see Cashmere. But before you could say 'Snow' she had a dagger in her chest and a axe in her head. I turned to see Jo smirking at me and I threw her an axe to make up for the one she just used. And then the ground started to shake...

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

15.1K 774 13
"we have to learn to control these gifts, or curses rather. to keep them from destroying ourselves and everything around us. but I take comfort in kn...
22.8M 799K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...